Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

originally posted by rameeraa,

hello rameeraa, good to see you 

Dnt  want saroon he I dumb now romancing with kainat and with  guilt bcoz for him she changed the face 

you are correct he is under pressure by her face change.. which is quite amusing, because she is in seventh heaven at her ingenious  decision !

thanks for sharing your thoughts, love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hellooo mate.. love how you  keep the musings buzzing! 

OK episode. Ganpati drama was OTT with Sneha and Indu as hard-working vamps and Madhav as a protector of the world - first women, now religions. A lot was packed in the episode but, of course, the needle didn't move. 

I was actually expecting Ganpati celebrations in SPM ,too as all the other shows were covering  the significant event.. yes.. mother and daughter.. up to no good! especially Sneha as Madhav snarled.. she's opening her big mouth quite a bit these days! Madhav at least  has respect for other faiths..

Sneha I can get but what type of a socialite is Indu? I thought socialites would do everything in their power to ensure that their family doesn't become gossip fodder. Here Indu is feeding the gossip fire with all this drama at her home in a puja-party.

have yet to see her social work if any? she seems only the kitty party type, flaunting her status, jewels and garbs!

How could anyone have married Madhav and stayed long enough to produce a kid? It is just as baffling as Zaroon's soul connection. I think VJ took the role for money and, probably, because didn't require a full-time commitment. I am sure the producers pay him a hefty amount to romp around the set as a very good-looking, grumpy gorilla.  

haaaaaaaaaa haaaa!  ma'am I disagree with the  choice of primate!   ohhhh come on he is a  LION! roarrrrr!  one majestic carnivore! 

Zaroon is not going to kiss not because of the soul connection but because evil can't win on TV. I almost wish they did some ITV magic and started reforming Kainaat - show her repenting for Sakshi (too young/angry) and Zainab (blind in love), plant a new proof that Ghazala was killed by Mamoon who has now eloped to Canada with Sabina, and so on. 

bravooooo! chakas comment...  haaaan waise where is Sabby???? I thought she was eyeing Jaan!

I close my eyes! cover my face on kiss wale scenes!!!

Loved your entertaining comment mate! lets keep watching the show..roarrrrrr!   hammie

eshasrk thumbnail

@Hammie: yeah I keep thinking abt Sneha's prediction abt Kainat giving such dhoka to Madhav tht he wont be able to overcome it. Only thing is the one they think is Kainat is infact Saltanat who is married. And I feel Sneha's prediction will be more on the emotional side. But then again.....no one told Madhav to keep telling lies abt him and Kashish getting married etc etc. He could have come up with a different excuse.