Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even if this is planned.. he is just wasting his time for what..a lady who seam to forget humanity aswell. 

I mean.. you can bet if she was in hospital Anurag would be there like always he has been for her but with her after marriage with Bajaj..it just changed. Even when  he married Komo and when she was in hospital you could see his helplessness and pain for her but with her you cant see non. All you could see is s worry about hubby of Anu mom shouting lol. Just shut case pre.. hate her now.

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

All i can say kudos to mr. & mrs bajaj both proved to be inhuman. Bajaj had reason for accident & prerna took the shit again & assumed bajaj was not wrong as post making accident bajaj went back to help mr. Basu.

Wow wow🙏

Aisi logon se society to clean karo. Humanity ko apne hisaab se apne nazariye se dekho both new couple have defined the humanity in new way.

She asked explanation & he gave, he sold this time she purchased it.

He wantrd to convey accident thing to mohini, prerna knew what her kakima will do him, so want to be with him to protect him🙄

Anurag is nothing to her, her tears seems crocodile tears. Its for bajajs safety not for anurag anymore.

Precap seems scary i am doubtful she will go to help anurag as her loyalty to bajaj may take over.

Hope aisa na ho she will go & help anurag being human atleast.

Slow claps to bajaj and his choti soch that he can purchase anything in world.

Bhai bajaj tum bhagyavidatha nahin bansakthe pls try to be atleast human being.

Bajaj you need brain transplant pls afford the cost & get it operated at the earliest.

Prerna you are going through memory erase syndrome, pls erase anurag chapter completely & strenghthen your charcater of loyalty rather than doing ping pong.

Mohini pls take your son away from kolkatta as 2 besharams are not ready to leave basu baari for their cheap thrills..

Bajaj is criminal & prerna is big criminal who agrees to all nonsense what bajaj told.

Conclusion # anurag is culprit he was speaking in phone even after seeing bajajs car did not backoff.

Yes what an explanation..he told same he was angry while leaving home and he saw mr.basu was talking on phone in front of car  and I saw him and I got more angry and car gained speed, before he could know  mr. basu came in front of car.... And accident happened....

Anything u can connect...this is what exactly he explained....he did it but he was saying he saw him in frontof car, car gained speed ....again he came in front of car it seems.....man u can't control speed because u r angry on him and u did the accident.....

And Mrs Bajaj loyalty to him so she is accepting  his explanation.....she can't get this word saying in angry he increased speed by seeing anu in front of him....

She is ready to explain to Mohini  the cause of accident  with Mr. Bajaj..... 

Wow...claps for her... She is ok with anus accident. She is going anus family to justify her husband......

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

I'm waiting for you to complete the update dear 😉

Till now whatever I read in the thread so far makes me decide once again not to watch the episode 😆

Just skip the Prerna-Bajaj scenes.   Unfortunately, that's almost the whole episode. Bajaj was not so bad, but Prerna needs a personality transplant. What the heck is wrong with her???
 Anurag had better not stay in a coma for too long,  otherwise, it won't be worth watching at all!  

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Did Pre lose her marbles? Baj blackmailed her into marrying him that should be enough to see this guy was capable of other crimes. He takes her for a sucker and she falls in line even after he admitted to vehicular manslaughter.

Definitely not a 2019 woman more the regressive 1949 woman. Confirms CVs just want to rile viewers.

They're fooling themselves more than us by saying it's meant for 2019 audience 😆they seem to have gone back in time while writing this 🤣

mallug007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Thanks for the written update dear Suta 🤗

I'm waiting for you to complete the update dear 😉

Till now whatever I read in the thread so far makes me decide once again not to watch the episode 😆

Seriously, thank you Suta for your updates. Agreed! Waiting to read the rest to see if it is even worth watching. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not interested in mr and Mrs drama. Till anurag wakes up😆

What was that part about ? Prerna asking bajaj to accompany him to give the news to mohini? Is anurag dead?🤢 go run and tell her so that anurag has at least someone who love him dearly and for that they don't need fire in their pallu

Bhagya65 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

Yes what an explanation..he told same he was angry while leaving home and he saw mr.basu was talking on phone in front of car  and I saw him and I got more angry and car gained speed, before he could know  mr. basu came in front of car.... And accident happened....

Anything u can connect...this is what exactly he explained....he did it but he was saying he saw him in frontof car, car gained speed ....again he came in front of car it seems.....man u can't control speed because u r angry on him and u did the accident.....

And Mrs Bajaj loyalty to him so she is accepting  his explanation.....she can't get this word saying in angry he increased speed by seeing anu in front of him....

She is ready to explain to Mohini  the cause of accident  with Mr. Bajaj..... 

Wow...claps for her... She is ok with anus accident. She is going anus family to justify her husband......

I mean she Is buying that crap.. she is female lead right and they are meant to be sachai ke murth right. How can she buy that explanation. In humanity level aswell that is soo sick. What is wrong with CV. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mr bajaj did a mistake and he admits. He Is a hero😎

Now can someone please throw him in jail😡

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

In their desperation to make Baj Pre a couple in love CVs have destroyed Pre’s character. She slapped Shivi yday and couldn’t bear tolerated anything terrible about Anu but today she fell flat for Baj’s story. Her soul mate was moved down by Baj and she wants to protect Baj from Mohini. He knows how to reel her in with his bakwas from the get go and she being the guillble fool becomes his doormat.

Can’t watch these ridiculous flip flop characters who can’t remain consistent day to day.

Edited by MERARAI - 4 years ago
Bhagya65 thumbnail

Please wake up fast from COMA, it's like watching horror show without you.. mann lady buying her husband explanation lol. He clearly mentions that he got angry seeing him and he increased the speed still so called soulmate didnot say a thing lol. Why are you fighting for this kind of lady lol. I would rather choose Shivi for him lol then her. I dont want her back. Noo. Just make him villian buy atleast he dont tries to be God. I would love to see his evil avatar to destroy both but we wont see that. What we will see is stupid mann..who is still hopelessly in love still with a dumb lady. I really feel for his character man..