i think Meher will have a daughter

Posted: 4 years ago

the fact that this is a female oriented show and also the title gives the hint that Meher will give birth to baby girl who will be the choti sardarni

what do you think?

Meher herself is the choti Sardarni of the serial. Sardarni means someone who leads. Choti Sardarni here means a relatively young women/ girl who has gone through hell in her life and had to grow up and mature way beyond her age will lead the people and will server them. Meher will be the  one who will rise and rule against evil elders/ Sardarnis  like KK, and her good for nothing brothers and family.  I think she will somehow end up being the sarpanch of Atari or being an MP or MLA taking over KK dreams and crushing her to the ground for her evil deeds.  This is what I perceive and see happening, again I might be wrong. 

As for her baby, this being ITV I'm quite sure of the fact that she will loose her baby.  Having watched so many shows I guess she will losses her baby in a mishap surrounding param. She might risk her life saving param or something similar. She will be shown pregnant for a long time with Sabher's relationship blooming into friendship and respect, but love will happen only after a gut wrenching incident or loss of the baby (the regular ITV TRP garner ๐Ÿคช).  Because this is the sure shot ITV way of making the Male lead who is a doting father fall head over heels over the heroine.  Maybe that is when he will try to unravel what actually happened with her past and fall more in love knowing the depth of pain and hell she went through. 

This is solely my thoughts and predictions on how the story will progress. none of what I have written has been released from any source or actors. 

i thought meher would do anything to protect Manavs last nishaani...its a diff story if she accidentally loses the kid or someone kills him/her

is it just me or this show has too many similarities with geet? the only diff is in that show the guy was single and didnt have a kid

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i thought meher would do anything to protect Manavs last nishaani...its a diff story if she accidentally loses the kid or someone kills him/her

is it just me or this show has too many similarities with geet? the only diff is in that show the guy was single and didnt have a kid

Me too! Geet started out with highlighting the plights of the innocent girls tricked into wedding the evil NRIs, but later on with her being pregnant, it even went the route of honor killing where her family wanted to get rid of her altogether for fighting for her baby. I wont be surprised if that OTT dolly Momsi  try to get the DNA of the baby to prove its not Sarab's or or that Inspector Tara Chautala getting hold of the DNA to use it against KK as proof of her misdeed and KK or her evil sons even trying to kill off Meher to save themselves and their effing reputation. 

But one thing I'm very sure of is, this is going to be one explosive love story between sabher. 

i even think Manav will be back later on or maybe a lookalike of him like what happens in every show where the spouse dies...but that will only be after Meher is in love with Sarab

I too think meher will have miscarriage.. if not happens it will be miracle in ITV.. BTW can someone tell what is sarab's politics profession exactly? (just in politics or holding some post?) dnt know hindi so can't understand clearly from scenes!! 

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

i even think Manav will be back later on or maybe a lookalike of him like what happens in every show where the spouse dies...but that will only be after Meher is in love with Sarab

Excatly! Manav is definitely going to be back. Right when Meher will fall in love with Sarab ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by MelodyVibes

I too think meher will have miscarriage.. if not happens it will be miracle in ITV.. BTW can someone tell what is sarab's politics profession exactly? (just in politics or holding some post?) dnt know hindi so can't understand clearly from scenes!! 

From what I have gathered is he is the Agriculture minister of India and also the head of the Punjab Dal Party. 

they never showed his dead body right?

Originally posted by chitra_rao

From what I have gathered is he is the Agriculture minister of India and also the head of the Punjab Dal Party. 

thanks chitra!!  powerful post๐Ÿ‘