🥳🥳 New at ðŸ¤—🤗

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanna analyse those gifs so bad. 

I just could not stop myself from analyzing this stunning gif-set. So buckle up for this ride ! ðŸ˜†

So much intricate details in these. Spectacular on both their parts. 

First one : Rishabh just wants to explain. He is asking for a chance. There is hesitation so unlike him but there's a reminder to atleast hear him out. But she is adamant to know the truth and only the raw truth. So he stops midway. The way she holds her head high just daring him to break that trust. The challenge is so apparent.

Second one : For a second Rishabh walls himself up too. A second of a barrier. So that whatever she thinks of his answer it would not affect him. He wouldn't let it. Maybe he shouldnt even answer her. He does not owe her any explanation. The barrier lasts a second. It comes crashing down seeing her determined to know the truth,waiting on the edge of desperation. Its the first time she has come to him to know his side. Just like that the wall completely crashes. He has to tell her truth. He has to be honest. Whatever he takes. So knowing whats already coming, the ever crushing disappointment in her eyes, he gives up the fight( the bare sigh) and tells her the truth.

Third one: He's assessed the situation in his head but nothing prepares him for the soul crushing look of utter bewilderment in eyes. Its not a 'I thought so' from her. Its a 'I never thought you could' and that finally undoes him. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

Wo hai aakhir bajju fan ho😆

bilkul 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

iska katega next time ðŸ¤£

ha ha sapne mai 🤣

shin-chan thumbnail

Watched road seq as was not convinced this morning

- RB recollects how a car hit Anurag

- RB feels bad to have left Anurag in that state and he says he shudnt have left him like that. *Not says how cud he hit him. He never said that*

- He is thru out feeling bad for leaving Anurag like that. Thats it. N says he did right thing by driving away the car and not stay there

- Looks like someone else hit Anurag which he witnessed it. And from camera angle its still not shown who is inside the car which hit Anurag.

- He wanted to inform P abt everything and said her too that not to conclude based on assumptions 

- Why he accepted in front of P, that tomm epi or towards end of track we may come to know.

I am sure now RB didnt cause the accident rather he witnessed it. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shin-chan

- RB feels bad to have left Anurag in that state and he says he shudnt have left him like that. *Not says how cud he hit him. He never said that*

- He is thru out feeling bad for leaving Anurag like that. Thats it. N says he did right thing by driving away the car and not stay there

- Looks like someone else hit Anurag which he witnessed it. And from camera angle its still not shown who is inside the car which hit Anurag.

- He wanted to inform P abt everything and said her too that not to conclude based on assumptions 

- Why he accepted in front of P, that tomm epi or towards end of track we may come to know.

kash iyea koi feku accident hote

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Then why did he say yes ? ðŸ˜† If he witnessed it, the answer should be no,point blank no. And didnt they show people surrounding his car from the inside? 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

kash iyea koi feku accident hote

No. 

It looks like a conspiracy which RB knows or little have learned abt it just when the accident occured abt which he wants to get some more proofs. Thats why he is now calm but determined abt something.

He again and again saying he did right thing by not staying there. 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Then why did he say yes ? ðŸ˜† If he witnessed it, the answer should be no,point blank no. And didnt they show people surrounding his car from the inside? 

That we will know later why he said yes.

Ppl surrounded only his car. But camera angle wise its not shown who was inside the car when it hit Anurag.