Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Dignity (*cough* doormat *cough*) ki Devi 🙇 

I mean people are saying SRK and his PR are not in sync lol Kisi ko dhyaan bhi nahi aata ki KAt ki bhi PR ho sakti hai. Paap hai sochna ki wo PR use karti hai. Bholi bhali Kat bechari

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

I mean people are saying SRK and his PR are not in sync lol Kisi ko dhyaan bhi nahi aata ki KAt ki bhi PR ho sakti hai. Paap hai sochna ki wo PR use karti hai. Bholi bhali Kat bechari

Logically bhi there is more chance of it being DKD ki PR because she's the common denominator in this. Ali toh mostly works with her only. ðŸ˜† Shah ka Naam ud ke jud gaya. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lmao SRK is definitely doing AAZ film. 

Peeingmoon took down the news under pressure from YRF and SRK tweeted that he isn't doing a film. And also AAZ said he hasn't finished the script yet. 

When was the last time makers where this bothered to discard the rumour??  

Apne tede naina seedhe karke padhoge toh pata chalega ki Katrina merely exist nahi kar rahi hain, PR articles se apne aapko relevant rakhne ki koshish bhi kar rahi hai. Sorry if you really are crosseyed though, not being insensitive about that. 

@BOLD haye haye mirchi uff uff mirchi ðŸ¤£IRONY jo logon ko personal na hone ka gyan deti hai woh khud hi personal ho rahi hai

a member has a UN called Sultty savitri another one has Kiss my ass..apki logic use kare toh one is a $lut and another wants IF's to kiss his as$..Kat is not the only actress if she is planting PR articles u go hiding when ur fav's PR got caught with #Why just deepika 

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Apne tede naina seedhe karke padhoge toh pata chalega ki Katrina merely exist nahi kar rahi hain, PR articles se apne aapko relevant rakhne ki koshish bhi kar rahi hai. Sorry if you really are crosseyed though, not being insensitive about that. 

@BOLD WOW whatever happend to ur "no personal comments please"

Hypocrisy at it's best  ðŸ¤£

U only say negative things about Katrina even in a normal thread so yup Katrina's mere existence is enough to trigger you.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

@BOLD haye haye mirchi uff uff mirchi ðŸ¤£IRONY jo logon ko personal na hone ka gyan deti hai woh khud hi personal ho rahi hai

a member has a UN called Sultty savitri another one has Kiss my ass..apki logic use kare toh one is a $lut and another wants IF's to kiss his as$..Kat is not the only actress if she is planting PR articles u go hiding when ur fav's PR got caught with #Why just deepika 

yeah I am inviting IFer's for salad tossing ðŸ¤£

Wht was this personal attack on member? U called her cross eyed? And u r the one who cry everywhere that everyone attacks me. Her tede naina r still better than your nainas full of hatred  and venom.

better to keep it to fave.. and i didnt expect much better from u. We all remember  when a thread with teen katrina was posted and u called her a p**n star. Wish it wasn't thrashed.  Funny enough and how u later posted adult katrina pic saying i called that kat p**n star when many kat fans called u for your cheap tactics. It is your trueself . Full of venom

Remember her golden thread where she called  teenage kat a p**n star. And she cries everywhere. People attack me. Hypocrite alert 

The mere existence of katrina is enough to trigger mata fans ðŸ¤£

Like fave like fans🤣

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Wht was this personal attack on member? U called her cross eyed? And u r the one who cry everywhere that everyone attacks me. Her tede naina r still better than your nainas full of hatred  and venom.

better to keep it to fave.. and i didnt expect much better from u. We all remember  when a thread with teen katrina was posted and u called her a p**n star. Wish it wasn't thrashed.  Funny enough and how u later posted adult katrina pic saying i called that kat p**n star when many kat fans called u for your cheap tactics. It is your trueself . Full of venom

Oh yeah i do clearly remember that thread..after some months when members questioned her she posted a growned up kat's pic and cried victim ðŸ¤¢