Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter, Suhana Khan is a star kid who very well knows how to make stunning appearances on social media. Scroll down as she got mercilessly trolled for wearing a revealing top!

Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter, Suhana Khan is touted amongst those star kids who very well know how to take the internet by a storm with her smashing pictures. Similarly, yesterday, on September 4, 2019, a picture of Suhana went viral on the internet wherein Suhana can be seen flashing a big smile on her face. Wearing a cream-coloured top and a pair of black pants, Suhana made our day with her brightest smile straight from New York.

Though people loved her pretty smile, what didn’t go right with them was her revealing top. A lot of her Insta followers found it an indecent way of dressing herself. Some people even slammed her for showing too much skin and expressed their disappointment on choosing wrong clothes for herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-9nVwlJgn/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XFhWnAABAAHm-zXXV4gkrYwz6GHl

suhana khan

suhana khan

suhana khan

While one user wrote, “Dear you are Muslim so please must be covering your body”, another penned, “Don't try to show your body parts always. Be normal too. You will look amazing if u wear decent clothes.” 

This is not the first time that Suhana was targeted for her clothes. Sometime back, a picture of her wearing a bikini had gone viral on social media. At that time too, she was targeted for wearing such a revealing outfit. It had grabbed a lot of negative attention, and people targeted her for wearing such clothes being Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1f9JlABjR/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=XFhWnAABAAHm-zXXV4gkrYwz6GHI

Talking to the Vogue, Suhana had shared how she deals with online hatred and trolls. The star kid was quoted as saying, "At home, things are normal, and everything is cool, but the challenges are outside. I still find it hard because people feel like they can judge you. Especially on social media." She had further remarked, "Pictures from my private Instagram account get leaked. There are so many people talking about you. They don't know you, and they don't know what they're talking about, but they're just talking. And that can mess with your self-confidence. I keep telling myself that haters are going to hate, but I can't honestly say that I don't get upset by it. It's annoying, but I keep telling myself other people have bigger problems.

Bollywoodshaadis.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh god.. Im so excited about her BW debut idk why😂

Edited by TrustNo1 - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She always look vulgar 🤔 

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She looks cute in the picture.... I don't see anything wrong. Why is everyone losing their shit over this. 😂

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vulgarity is in people's eyes and minds. These must be the same hypocrites jo blanket k andar chup k po*n dekhtey hain and do moral policing to women on social media. Such narrow minded bigots! Why can't people just live and let live.