Superstar Singer

Is Sneha overrated?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

In my opinion she is very overrated. She does unnecessary classical "kheench-taan" of notes to all songs she sings, whether it is necessary  or not. It results in messing up most songs she sings. I think Nishta and the other girl (who sang Hum did de chuke sanam) are way better and natural. Any opinions?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes she is overrated. 

She gas been in many singing shiws before as well. Are family is in this industry and is known thats why they favour her. 

But it is supposed to be for new talent but she is not. Not fair on others.

MochaQueen thumbnail

i have seen her in shows since she was 8 years old...she has struggled and improved a lot...i think she deserves to win or at least get some fame now

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I disagree, I think Sneha is a great singer and deserves to win. I'm not too fond of Guntas though. In my opinion, she's overrated and most of her song choosing has been the same each week.

suresh555 thumbnail

Look at Mauli, he is a classical singer and does harkats too, but yet sounds amazing. I also think Ankona is the best female singer followed by Nishta. Remember "Man kyon bahka" by these two?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Guntaas is one of my favs too

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She is indeed overrated. Her Arziyan duet with Javed, I felt she almost ruined it with her unnecessary kheech taan. This song is known for its soul and she showed none. Her singing is like body without soul, I honestly don't feel anything and next moment I tend to forget what she actually sang..

Compared to her, Ankona, Mauli, even Nishtha have soulful singing which leaves an impact even after their performances.

suresh555 thumbnail

Even allah ye ada was destroyed due to her kheech taan. She seems to always sing Lata Mangeshkar numbers and kills each and every one. Even worse are judges who put her chane ke zaad par. EVen if people vote her in bottom, the judges are going to save her

indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes, she really is overrated , totally agree.