Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ahir is by far the most confusing character. He's supposed to play a pivotal role in the story but he seems kinda dumb and lazy, one of those lafunga characters. So either that's an act and he's more devious then he let's on, or he's going to end up like another Atharva. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I just hope these characters take exit from show soon

I am unable to accept them

and it's very irritating to see them out of nowhere coming to AN and doing drama

means kabhi unka zikr nahi hua as they are last minute addition 

they are added recently and there was no need of it in my honest opinion 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think they have just initiatied the character. Wait till some couple of episodes .Let his character be delved up. I think as we are not getting proper Anusar and Kalma .We are being too jittery and impatient . No matter how much we shout  at the end of the day the makers will do what they wish to !

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Let her character to delved up. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope we get some good scenes today

Edited by kusharberry - 4 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

Live update 10.9.2019.

Swara demanded that Kalyani must touch her feet as she is elder to her. Kalyani agreed happily. She puts a condition that Swara shall  hug Malhar. Malhar is overwhelmed with kalyani ' s gesture . Malhar and Swara had  an emotional moment. Kalmash and Kalma had a beautiful moment. It cant b written .kalmash and kalma is purely watchable .Malhar is doubtful  about  why Swara is  in a stealing spree.Malhar told that Swara loves imli and kalma went to buy imli .Kalyani was about to get hit by the truck .

Sarthak had known from the beginning that  Madhab and Swara were alive . They had a huge secret under their sleeves which Kalyani and Malhar should not know . Ahir saves Kalyani and Ahir made a filmy moment with her Kalma. Kalyani called him Dada and he called her Vahini .They had  same Filmy keera thing . Ahir was funny indeed .Malhar' s mother's photo is always  kept in temple .

Anusuya told Sarthak that  Anupriya was the same woman  who came to her house for a delivery of Saree on 26 th July . Anusuya said she always buys saree from  shops. 

Atharav wants to play with Swara  .He initiatily was   reprimanded by Swara. But  when Sarthak came in she bugged him in a illicit manner . Sarthak scold Swara  but she said that Have u not aware of such things ?  She said she had no hope from Malhar and the Rane's  Sarthak scold her heavily . Kalyani is shocked to see that . Kalyani gives imli to  Swara ,but she throw it and insult her and said u might watch too much tv but this antics are not going to work . 

Precap Swara pushes kalyani out . Tahara take a saree from her and said You pushed my Mother i will not return it to u. Anu finds out their saree label in it . Swara said I have bought it from shop. Anu insists to find out the bill .  Madhab said to Sarthak and Anu that they must hide the bill from  Anu and 26th s secret should not b revealed.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Swara aysa kyom karrahi hai , 

Again mystery 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

These rane came with lot of mystery and secrets....

And it is related to deshmukhs 

Something happened on 26 July donno what but they don’t want that the incident to be known by deshmukh and kalma....

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I have a confusion   madhab said january  his wife said July . Let me check.

Acha hai sarthak scolded swara 

Why she is behaving badly with Kalyani iam really getting mad seeing this 

Yeah saree related kya chakkar hai