Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even he felt bad for shouting on her

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

True . I cant tell u she was so scared. Bechari Swara kitna dari  hogi tab jake aise ho gayi hogi. Feeling bad for this poor soul. Na jane kitni mental torture kiya hoga bin ma ki bacchi pe ....malhar vi uske pas nhi tha. Kalyani ko jis tarah touch kar rahi thi .U will cry . Bechari re ! Asthama ka patient bana diya. Beta beti bahu sab ki grahan banke aye hai...yeh Rane !Apne baccho pe kaun karta hai aise torture !,I am sure they are using kaka . Unko shayed pura nhi pata sach !

Oh god

Lina uss din hi boli thi mujhse ki swara picked mallu ka pocket because she wanted police to take her so that she cld be safe and say the truth.

Yeh ranes murder hi kiya hoga uske bf ka

Yeh madhav is devil

Ithna toh hum samaj Gaye

I think malhar will have to arrest them

And he will break maybe

Am really feeling bad for swara

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Issh Tera dp

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

yes

finally

Sehby ❤️

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Bohut daudaya tujhe na😆

Yep finally woh bhi Kya mast uff

Dimples pe maari jawa

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

Bohut daudaya tujhe na😆

Yep finally woh bhi Kya mast uff

Dimples pe maari jawa

yes

Cute Sehban Azim

thanks IF for updating my DP😆

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ok 

First scene same as titli di explain . Then there was Rane clowns ka natak which I had to skip due to lack of time but what I understood is that baapji was hell angry and blurted that ki swara gets panic attacks with ghungroo. He also said like kalyani didn't obey him and why she wore it.

Then what I saw. Malhar asks did they ask u not to do it . She answered I didn't do it purposefully . And malhar said it is not about doing intentionally or not but u were warned then why and he saw she was still roaming around with it in her legs. He got mad and when she told in will remove it now he himself bend down and pulled it out ( yehi Sara fasad ka jhad he vaali expression deke) and some scenes missed then he threw it as in precap and she again said I made a mistake so he holds her face with finger on lips ( kalmas trademark vali face holding and said) see I want my family to accept u and stay with u happily otherwise we can't stay happy. Neither can I take it if somebody insults u.why don't u understand that both parents and u are mine. Agar mere hi apnom ke beech ke swar bigad jatha he tho mein beech mein thoot javungi. So understand that and dont do somethings like this.this rude tone which I am talking to u na I hate it . I don't want to b erude or angry with u but u never seems to understand my state when I have to do it but force me to do it again. Anyway u don't understand bollke he leaves.

Anu comes and consoles her and says every women's life is different in maika and sasural.now u have a sasural so u can't stay as carefree has before and u have to win over their hearts and don't get into unnecessary troubles.and kalyani says sorry that because of me u were blamed too na( I think baapji said something about paravarish don't know a guess) and she said swara and ghungroo has something to do with each other

Here sarthak asks madhav why he told malhar that problem is due to ghungroo . Kids of these days are brilliant enough and if kalma decides to find out how ghungroo troubles swara then automatically all the raaz will get revealed. Baapjis wife also said why did u said got ghungroos in convo. So baapji said I blurted it in anger but why did bahu wear it and ashavari said I will cover it up.

Then kalyani takes food for swara baapji shouts at ashavari why she is taking it .malahr comes there and so does anusar.then he changes his time and says that swara should not be asked or reminded about this incident so thats why both kalma shakes head agreeing.kallu proceeds and then baapji shouts ki malhar has ur wife decided to ignore each word of mine then kallu says I will not ask or tell her anything but ashavari takes food from kallu and says that bahu don't worry I will do it and malhar also signs kalyani to give the plate with a consoling look. Then baapji and wife leave. Anu sighs saying atleast saas has accepted her as she is I hope baapji too will. And a voice of As comes from inside where is malhar Rane the ACP.the end patha nahi Kal toh As ki natak hoga

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Sorry for long ud travel ke time he I koi kaam nahi tha toh bus likh li ramayan. Precap not uploaded waise ye sirf aaj ke he . Mein har Roz usse premium nahi maang pavungi but today I was worried about swara and malhars reaction isliye Raha nahi Gaya so pooch hi li. Precap was not uploaded .I had to skip that madhavs portion as I wanted to see kalma convo before she got down from the bus.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TYSM Gayu

even he felt bad for shouting on her

hope Swara gets treatment 

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Thank u gayu for the update.

Bechara malhara aiwee dho din taane sunne sabke😆

Insta mein toh kisi ne atbarv ko better bhi bataya tha🤢

Unfollowed tabi ke tabi😆

Malharji loves kalyani more than anything and am happy he explained his situation.

Ab yeh ranes r very evil.

I am so sad ki Kaka unke saath hai.

Maybe like titli said adha Sach hi jaanthe ho.

But am sad ki he is with them💔

Hope yeh stupid raaz jaldi kul jaaye

I have had enough of this Rane parivar.

Malhar was way better as an orphan tbh.

Woh kehte hai it's better to have none than having evil ones.