Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode in 5 minits which i could watch and u can also , as its available freely in zee 5 

Live updatE 

Swara came to Kalma room crazily . She was taking breadth heavily . She gained inhuman power . Kalyani said that she did it purposedly to bring swara close to Malhar and kalyani .Malhar is shocked to hear that . He comes near to Swara but she pushes her twice . She was in immense pain . She tried to hit kalyani by a vase . But malhar stops her. Swara lovingly touch Kalyani and said Tumhe meri yad nhi ayi ,bbilkul vi nhi she caressed her cheeks lovingly .Then she loses her sense in malhar"s lap .Malhar called the doctor .The doctor said that she had a  panic attack . The doctor advised some tests. Malhar said that she had no problem of asthama. Kalyani said they should do the tests. She went to Swara"s,room and search for a puff which astana patient requires. She got a heavy waist chain made of gold and some CD"s of Lavni. She is shocked . But she concentrate on finding the puff which she eventually gets. I will continue from here only at night .And guys these Ranes instigate malhar , He was fine till even after she loses sense .He was shocked but not angry . The Rane"s,infuriate him i guess. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

One of my bus mate has premium . I just saw the epi in a rush as she gets down earlier but I know what happened shall I share it here.i am in bus now I am free . I can give a write up if no one has issue. I haven't seen the epi scene by scene but can tell what happened.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

These ranes r horrible ppl

They need to go

pyaar2012 thumbnail

I have no problem because 8 ~30 is my free time I will watch it even if u tell. Tu nishu ya lina se puch le . They are admins. I will later add up it to the live update .

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ya di even 8.30 is my dinner time and tv time too I will watch it fully then again. . But I was so eager to know swaras reaction isliye meine bas apni friends se request karke abhi dekhe I usually don't. 

So nishu di likh lu u are online na.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavender_mist

These ranes r horrible ppl

They need to go

True . I cant tell u she was so scared. Bechari Swara kitna dari  hogi tab jake aise ho gayi hogi. Feeling bad for this poor soul. Na jane kitni mental torture kiya hoga bin ma ki bacchi pe ....malhar vi uske pas nhi tha. Kalyani ko jis tarah touch kar rahi thi .U will cry . Bechari re ! Asthama ka patient bana diya. Beta beti bahu sab ki grahan banke aye hai...yeh Rane !Apne baccho pe kaun karta hai aise torture !,I am sure they are using kaka . Unko shayed pura nhi pata sach !

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

One of my bus mate has premium . I just saw the epi in a rush as she gets down earlier but I know what happened shall I share it here.i am in bus now I am free . I can give a write up if no one has issue. I haven't seen the epi scene by scene but can tell what happened.

Bol dhe waise bhi hum hi hai😆

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Precap kya thi 

And by saying what did they instigate Mallu 

I just wish raaz jaldi bahar ajayeh aur new ranes get kicked out

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Ya di even 8.30 is my dinner time and tv time too I will watch it fully then again. . But I was so eager to know swaras reaction isliye meine bas apni friends se request karke abhi dekhe I usually don't. 

So nishu di likh lu u are online na.

haa bolo gayu hum hi toh hai 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

[QUOTE=kusharberry]

Precap kya thi 

And by saying what did they instigate Mallu 

I just wish raaz jaldi bahar ajayeh aur new ranes get kicked 

Mallu gussa bad mein hua. Kalyani told him in the room that I did it intentionally. Malhar tab shocked hua par aisa agni jwala gussa nhi hua tha. Gayatri ne dekha hai woh bata payegi what did they do that malhar gussa ho gaya. Bola hoga kuch ulta fulta!