Tujhse Hai Raabta Frustration Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

----------Frustration Thread----------

Hello,

All Members of Tujhse Hai Raabta Forum , 

Guys from now on if you all feel frustrated, irritated with certain tracks or scenes or any character of the show , then you can pour it out here  in this thread .

But please do make sure that you Don't bash or use any foul words on any Actor or Actress here and Please do make sure that you follow the Rules of India Forums and Tujhse Hai Raabta Forum..

Thank You.

P.S: Have taken permission from Global Moderator Jyothi 

Edited by kusharberry - 4 years ago

Following are the Rules of this thread :

• Do not  bash or use any foul / abuse language for any cast or crew members
  • Only characters ,tracks , scenes can be criticised here 
  • No personnel comments on Actors / Actresses 
  • Each thread will be about 150 pages and new thread will be made after it .  

Kindly go through the link below to know about IF rules :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5021923

Thank You

Edited by kusharberry - 4 years ago

Am so frustrated with introduction of so many unwanted characters ki mein Kya hi batawoon

Who introduces poori paltan in one day🤢

No adjustment period nothing 

Drama pe drama and one day yeh lo ek paltan of family bhi le lo yeh Kya baath huyi

I miss deshmukhs tbh

I want light scenes , happy scenes of kalma

Please uff

U can keep the sister with urself.

Kaka is malhar's family bas.

Aur that guy left his family 

Took child with him, faked death

Left poor woman to fend for herself and chotu baccha

Kaisa aadmi hai

Upar se dusri Shaadi bhi kar li

I don't feel any wamth towards such a person

Malhar shdnt either

New family is irritating as far as I am concerned

Aur kithne acche tracks hai

Yeh family hai Kya Maggi 2 min me ready ho gayi🤢

God frustration thread mein hi complete har doongi lagtha hai🤣

Yeah Full Family..Like Baba Behen NewAai n New Bhai....Just in one day....Agr Long Lost Behen ko hi introduce karate To acha lgta(kyunki main focus uspr hi h)....Baki to confused lag rhe h...like hiding things...N all good characters Bad Ban jate h Show m ye to unka track record until unless vo lead ho😅Ye Kb bante h Dkhna pdga.....

I'm still frustrated about the Kethki character. I feel like from a story POV, she was so USELESS. She didn't do anything except create dumb MUs between Malhar and everyone else. Pretty much the entire family was trying to tell Malhar that she's evil, but he didn't believe it. Pawar even said that there is someone inside AN that is helping the terrorists and he didn't even believe that it could be Kethki. ALL the evidence was stacked against her, and he STILL didn't believe it. The CVS wasted two weeks playing this game with us. Her track could have ended right after August 15th and we could have all moved on. She ate up so much screen time. And she wasn't even the real villain of the track, that was Vaaman!

Edited by sas79 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by lavender_mist

Aur that guy left his family 

Took child with him, faked death

Left poor woman to fend for herself and chotu baccha

Kaisa aadmi hai

Upar se dusri Shaadi bhi kar li

I don't feel any wamth towards such a person

Malhar shdnt either

New family is irritating as far as I am concerned

Aur kithne acche tracks hai

Yeh family hai Kya Maggi 2 min me ready ho gayi🤢

God frustration thread mein hi complete har doongi lagtha hai🤣

Bapji's explaination makes no sense. Why wait till all this time to show up? the last track, he was spying on Malhar not just waiting to get a glimpse of him as he said. 

Something is fishy. Bapji's school has such a strict entry policy, and it just happened to be the same place that Atul was being held. Then after the whole terrorist track, Bapji's family ran away from there. Why? If they weren't involved then why leave? 

Lots of people are REALLY disliking this new track and feeling like THR has lost its charm since August. Its cause of all these new entries that have been coming in and just ruining the story. These new characters have just been eating up so much screen space at the expense of KalMa and other important characters. 

Since Keshav's track, I have been feeling like THR has become very formulaic - all the tracks have a cat and mouse game with blackmailing and kidnapping. But overall, the tracks have had a lot of good moments and progress. 

But since August and the introduction of Kethki, the show has been REALLY boring. Hardly any good moments and pretty much no progress. Now they have introduced 4 news characters, and already we know that there will be some "big twist" with Bapji's character, given how shady his backstory is. People are also afraid that with the in-laws, there'll be some saas-bahu drama now. And once again, Malhar is trusting everyone blindly. That's why no one is excited and people are turning out unless there KalMa moments. 

First Cvs need to give us some ans which is bugging all

How Atul reached there (Academy) 

If Atul was there how come Baapji n his family r not aware 

then how come baap ji institution just open a few times ago this terrorist track 

How come its closed just after Atuls' death

new family only for Camoes as none liking this new extended rane family

Baapji's academy has strict rule about to entry even...

When Atul was running away from there y Security guard try to stop him...

there was one man who want to kill Atul inside the academy how he reached there without anyone's help from the inside 

Baapji might be the biological father of Malhar Rane but the way he took disguise to meet Malhar , is not a simple thing

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav

First Cvs need to give us some ans which is bugging all

How Atul reached there (Academy) 

If Atul was there how come Baapji n his family r not aware 

then how come baap ji institution just open a few times ago this terrorist track 

How come its closed just after Atuls' death

new family only for Camoes as none liking this new extended rane family

Baapji's academy has strict rule about to entry even...

When Atul was running away from there y Security guard try to stop him...

there was one man who want to kill Atul inside the academy how he reached there without anyone's help from the inside 

Baapji might be the biological father of Malhar Rane but the way he took disguise to meet Malhar , is not a simple thing

Fairly obvious I think that the CVS will spend time making it look like this family is happy go lucky family only to reveal that they are evil and shady.