Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Ab toh woh pic add karna hi padega 😍 It's one of the best pic of Param 😍 and long hair suits him 😍

Add kro...😈

romaila thumbnail

Shekhawat! Do you remember their very first promo? According to that Haiwaan was supposed to be a threat to Shimodra... but yahan toh yeh ek ladki ke peeche pagal ho gaya haiπŸ€ͺ and the people of Shimodra might have no idea such creature even exists on earth. 😳Randhir then was supposed to be concerned for his friend, and latest promo se lagta hai he too has lost his way. Shadi-Shadi drama chal raha hai. 🀣

romaila thumbnail

Acha hoga Randhir end mein mar jaye. Shadi kar ke roz roz marne se acha hai ek hi full and final ticket kata le.

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Those post maker didn't had permission from the mod, πŸ€”

Mehnat kroπŸ˜›

Yeah 😢

Maxine_May thumbnail

Shekhawat! Do you remember their very first promo? According to that Haiwaan was supposed to be a threat to Shimodra... but yahan toh yeh ek ladki ke peeche pagal ho gaya haiπŸ€ͺ and the people of Shimodra might have no idea such creature even exists on earth. 😳Randhir then was supposed to be concerned for his friend, and latest promo se lagta hai he too has lost his way. Shadi-Shadi drama chal raha hai. 🀣

Don't tell me you're still stuck at that promo πŸ€£ Promo mein yeh bhi dikhaya tha Ansh had an accident while saving Ansh n then the experiment was used on him to save him that turned him into Haiwaan πŸ€ͺ

romaila thumbnail

Don't tell me you're still stuck at that promo πŸ€£ Promo mein yeh bhi dikhaya tha Ansh had an accident while saving Ansh n then the experiment was used on him to save him that turned him into Haiwaan πŸ€ͺ

Mein bata kahan rahi hun.... I'm just typing. πŸ˜’

Waise I was talking about the green promo in which buildings were shown collapsing, helicopter crashing, etc. First promo se toh the green monster as a threat to the city ka impression hi ja raha tha. Dunno why they ended up on daily drama, bewakoof and babas leads, and possessive villian. πŸ€”

Maxine_May thumbnail

Acha hoga Randhir end mein mar jaye. Shadi kar ke roz roz marne se acha hai ek hi full and final ticket kata le.

Again you're wishing for his death 😣😣

Kitni baar bolun your wishes never works πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

romaila thumbnail

Again you're wishing for his death 😣😣

Kitni baar bolun your wishes never works πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ab jo dil mein hai wahi wish karungi na... 

Ab jiye ya mare... ki farq padta? πŸ˜’Show dekhna chodh diya because of the stupid storyline. ☒️

Now I'll wish for Mohit's (in the WS) death...

P.s: Shekhawat kahin aisa toh nahi hai that you too wanna see ticket to finale for RD2? 😈

Maxine_May thumbnail

Ab jo dil mein hai wahi wish karungi na... 

Ab jiye ya mare... ki farq padta? πŸ˜’Show dekhna chodh diya because of the stupid storyline. ☒️

Now I'll wish for Mohit's (in the WS) death...

P.s: Shekhawat kahin aisa toh nahi hai that you too wanna see ticket to finale for RD2? 😈

I'm not speculating anything regarding Randhir Agnihotri πŸ˜† jo hoga raha hai bas watching n enjoying Randhir in Buddha disguise where he was looking absolutely cute n nailed those scenes πŸ€£

romaila thumbnail

Shekahwat! Param ek baar budha professor bhi bana tha... yaad hai? 🀣

P.S: Latest Budhha pic post karna... dekhna hai πŸ˜›