Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

I was waiting for ur post.... 

Superb analysis... Mein aur kya bolu except devine... The whole trip scene was bliss...

HS was waiting whole night there for the mother daughter like he did these many days and they finally came to him. As u said he was praying and the first thing he saw after prayer was his life lines his daughter and her mother.. Isse acha start kya ho sakta hai HS ke liye... 

When he ran to Minni to support her the relief and contentness Babita had on her face seeing the father daughter was well shown.. And then she joined them... This has also a. Symbolism... It was first the bond of the father and daughter which have bind them then Babita came into picture... And they 3 make a family.

The last part... Babita and Minni walked out and HS was coming behind them... Wow CV are very good depicting the story with less words and dialogue... It's was so perfect that he was assuring them that I will always walk behind you two and protect you from all evils... 

And the way he was admiring his to be wife was ufff... 

Hey thanks :) 

And word to what you said as well. Mini and HS connected first, then came Babita and they all became a family together.

The significance of that last scene as HS walks behind them really hits hard. As you said, without a word, the writers conveyed so much meaning...that HS will always put mother-daughter first and stand behind them, no matter what. And he will do so with pride :) They both make him proud. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Aww I just watched the BTS for the Yeh Jeevan Hai scene.....there was more to it that the editors cut out it seems.....I saw clips of HS and Babita putting the earphones in their ears to listen to what Mini was listening to.....yeh kyun edit out kar diya bhai? :(...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ids4dwq7OGM

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mini-babes & hanuman sleeping together was just blissful to see. never seen a better sequence on ITV so pure & serene

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I'm waiting for the day HS walks out the door and out of the Khuranas' lives with both women holding his hands.

I don't know how to whistle but I will learn to, just for such a scene. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww I just watched the BTS for the Yeh Jeevan Hai scene.....there was more to it that the editors cut out it seems.....I saw clips of HS and Babita putting the earphones in their ears to listen to what Mini was listening to.....yeh kyun edit out kar diya bhai? :(...

Humne itna discuss karliya ye “aajao sare” thread mein, Tum kahan thi? 😆 I was so pissed they cut out those scenes... sukhi lovely ya dadu scenes ko cut kardete, isse cut karne ki kya jarorat thi? 🙄

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Humne itna discuss karliya ye “aajao sare” thread mein, Tum kahan thi? 😆 I was so pissed they cut out those scenes... sukhi lovely ya dadu scenes ko cut kardete, isse cut karne ki kya jarorat thi? 🙄

LOL I actually am not able to watch the epi earlier in the day cuz I'm at work so I avoid epi discussions then.....shaam ko hi dekh paati hoon. 

In some ways, I guess I'm happy I didn't watch the BTS earlier....was able to enjoy the scene firsthand without knowing what was cut, what wasn't....lol.....cuz it was still a lovely scene regardless. 

I was gif-ing last night and this moment when Babita gives him a look to back her up, and when he does, the satisfied nod she gives😆.....sach mein bacchi hi hai Babes😆.....but she's cute. 

And this bit of Mini watching them with a smile peechhe se as they take off on their mini walk.....haha adorable

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'm waiting for the day HS walks out the door and out of the Khuranas' lives with both women holding his hands.

I don't know how to whistle but I will learn to, just for such a scene. 

Something tells me the Khuranas will never be out of their lives permanently😆.....because firstly, the Khuranas are not bad people.....Daadu-Beeji do care for Babita....yes, they get selfish many times but they do care for her and Mini.....and so does Sukhi....Lovely is immature but does not mean genuine malice either. 

What we have right now are unresolved issues between Babita and them....that keep cropping up as past weighs on the present....but that's life....you can't ever fully run away from these things....you work your way through them. 

HS-Babita are getting married, but they live in the same city as the Khuranas....so there is no escaping them.....and all her insecurities, gile shikve and paranoias aside, Babita does genuinely care for them.....she does want to live life on her own terms now but she doesn't want to totally cut off from them either.....perhaps because of the connection through Mini or otherwise.

Family is important to both HS and Babita....so I do think they would always do what they can to bring family together....like HS did with bringing Pinku home for Rakshabandhan and helping resolve those issues with Babita.....no matter how hurt she was, she was happy to have her brother back. 

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Something tells me the Khuranas will never be out of their lives permanently😆.....because firstly, the Khuranas are not bad people.....Daadu-Beeji do care for Babita....yes, they get selfish many times but they do care for her and Mini.....and so does Sukhi....Lovely is immature but does not mean genuine malice either. 

What we have right now are unresolved issues between Babita and them....that keep cropping up as past weighs on the present....but that's life....you can't ever fully run away from these things....you work your way through them. 

HS-Babita are getting married, but they live in the same city as the Khuranas....so there is no escaping them.....and all her insecurities, gile shikve and paranoias aside, Babita does genuinely care for them.....she does want to live life on her own terms now but she doesn't want to totally cut off from them either.....perhaps because of the connection through Mini or otherwise.

Family is important to both HS and Babita....so I do think they would always do what they can to bring family together....like HS did with bringing Pinku home for Rakshabandhan and helping resolve those issues with Babita.....no matter how hurt she was, she was happy to have her brother back. 

i would have still accepted khuranas if they had thought a bit about how mini & babita will survive without any money during the divorce track. if only beeji had not asked for the jewellery back which they needed to survive & if dadu had not asked mini for the deposit money. But the way these two were not even bothered about mini also makes me 😡. i dont understand what biji expected babita to do when she accepted the jewellery back from mini. live on the roads i understand they choose to support & be with their son but atleast give back babita when she rightfully needed it for her survival. they are right now only there with babita because their son deserted them

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

i would have still accepted khuranas if they had thought a bit about how mini & babita will survive without any money during the divorce track. if only beeji had not asked for the jewellery back which they needed to survive & if dadu had not asked mini for the deposit money. But the way these two were not even bothered about mini also makes me 😡. i dont understand what biji expected babita to do when she accepted the jewellery back from mini. live on the roads i understand they choose to support & be with their son but atleast give back babita when she rightfully needed it for her survival. they are right now only there with babita because their son deserted them

People are weird about jewellery.....a lot of the aspects they depict in this show are about emotional conflicts....Daadu-Beeji felt bad for Mini-Babita but despite everything, Beeji was old school enough to wish for some miracle and hope everything gets resolved and the family is reunited....she didn't even stop wishing it till the very end until Babita herself in clear cut terms told Ashok it was over and he should go to London...

Does it make sense for Beeji to want this when she saw all that Babita went through? No it doesn't.....but is it still reality nevertheless? It absolutely is....cent percent sach dikha rahe hain yeh log about how even the nicest of people have this thinking....you can call it regressiveness, you can call it selfishness....but it is the reality of society.  Beeji is how 90% of women from her generation are....they can be very nice, very caring....and then selfish and narrow in focus when it comes to struggling between emotions for their son, their immediate family, their DIL and even their grandchild. 

Family exists somewhere between that caring as well as that selfishness....it's not white or black....it's a whole lot of grey....and there's a lot of trade-offs. Whole life goes in the struggle between taking a stance for your principles and adjusting around your family's thinking. 

What seems obvious and straightforward in terms of logic gets muddled up in people's emotions....because most people are unreasonable,  not necessarily logical.