Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

More! More!More! I want More!

You can not leave it there. This is how I want Prerna, fierce and protective.

You have to update more.

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shot-2

Rishab was pacing here and there and he can hear his daughter crying in the background for her mother, it has been eight hours since his wife went missing, he was in the office and was surprised to receive a call from his head servant Chandhu.

Flashback:

Rishab was in the middle of a meeting when he heard his phone ringing and was confused to see caller Id as home because he already informed Mrs Bajaj that he cannot lift any call from home as he will be busy in a meeting and now he is concerned so he lifted the call only to feel the earth beneath his feet slip.

"Hello, Sir, Mam is missing we searched every nook and crook of the mansion and Kuki Mam is crying too," Chandhu said.

"What do you mean by missing?" Rishab roared making Chandu flinch in fear.

"Sir, actually Mam was feeling low today, so she said she will be in her room to take some rest so I went out to bring groceries and by the time I returned Mam is not present Sir," Chandu explained stammering.

"I will be home in 15 mins, I want full CCTV footage by the time I reach the mansion," Rishab ordered and ran out if his cabin making his employees surprised to see their boss running.

When he reached the mansion, Kuki ran to him and started crying hysterically asking for her mother.

"Kuki, don't worry, I promise you to bring back your mother and your little sister or brother back home safely, it js you Papa's promise," Rishab said but he can feel the worry, concern and fear gnawing at his heart for the woman who made his mansion home and whom he started to fall for.

It has been eight hours and what he saw in CCTV made his blood boil, how Anurag took her out of the room forcefully by dragging her from the arm or the way she tried fo make herself free from him, immediately he contacted police commissioner and told the information.d now he is waiting for the news of his wife. He heard the ringing of his phone and came to know that his wife was held hostage as in the old house at the back of Bajaj Mansion and he immediately took his car and zoomed out of Basu Bari to get his wife back.

When he reached the place the scene made his blood boil, he felt the anger that was burning under the skin is threatening to burst out like lava.

Prerana was resting in there as no one was present in the mansion as everyone was out on some business and was reflecting on what happened yesterday when she felt a presence in her room and when she opened her eyes she was afraid to see Anurag in front of her and the maniacal look in his eyes made her fear.

"Come on Prerana, I already told you that no matter what I will get you," Anurag said and started dragging her out of the room forcefully and she felt fear for her unborn baby and herself.

"Anurag, leave my hand what are you doing? You are not the one I loved in past, now I can't be yours I'm someone else's wife and mother of a child," Prerana said.

"I don't care now shut your mouth and follow me," Anurag roared and pulled her forcefully to his car and drove away in full speed.

"Anurag if Rishab comes to know he will destroy you completely, please leave me, my daughter will be waiting for me at home," Prerana pleaded but it went into deaf ears.

They reached an old house and she immediately recognized the place and felt somewhat relieved that Rishab can come and rescue her anytime but what was inside made her tremble in fear and disgust.

"Anurag what are you doing? Leave me I can't marry you, I'm already married and I'm going to become a mother again," Prerana said disgustedly.

"You are mine Prerana, I will marry you and that baby is mine not that Bajaj's," Anurag roared.

"No this Baby is mine and Rishab's and you don't have any right because you raised finger on my character," Prerana said and tried to run from him but being eight months pregnant made difficult for her and Anurag started to marry her against her will and when he was going put sindoor on her forehead he fell on the ground because Rishab came and gave a hard punch.

"Rishab, he...he tried to marry me forcefully," Prerana said sobbing and hugged him.

"Shh shhh Prerana I'm here right, so stop crying it does no good to you or our baby and please think about Kuki," Rishab consoled her.

Anurag got up and charged at Rishab and both got into a tussle which was intense and Rishab took a knife to stab Anurag when Prerana stopped him and at the same time police reached on the spot.

"Rishab stop don't you will regret it later," Prerana said hugging him.

"Mr Bajaj, don't worry Mr Basu will face the toughest punishment from the side of the law," Commissioner said and dragged Anurag away from there.

"Come Prerana, Kuki is waiting for you at home, I'm happy that nothing has happened to you if something happened then I don't know what will happen to me or Kuki," Rishab said taking Prerana into his arms to assure himself.

"I'm fine Rishab and even I want to meet my Baby," Prerana said assuring him as she sensed his fear and worry.

They both were in the car and Rishab was stealing glances at her to assure himself that she is beside him without a scratch and suddenly Prerana shouted fearing daylights out of him.

"What happened Mrs Bajaj, is everything alright?" Rishab asked in concern.

"Rishab I wanted ice cream the one I saw there," Prerana said smiling sheepishly which made him chuckle.

"Okay come, we will have but only for today as the doctor said no to cold foods," Rishab said and took her to have ice cream.

After having ice cream they went back home and both and daughter smothered each other with baby kisses and hugged for an hour or two this scene made Rishab's heart sour with joy and happiness and he felt luckiest to have Prerana in his life as his wife and mother to his baby girl. As night approached Rishab had an impending feeling of doom which he can't shake and it is fearing him.

"No... No... Anurag leave me... I don't love you....please leave my daughter and Rishab....please please please....," Prerana started to murmur in sleep which broke his heart in thousand pieces.

"Prerana, nothing has happened to me, Kuki is fine, you are safe, come on Prerana open your eyes," Rishab coaxed her slowly taking her into his arms.

"Rishab," Prerana screamed and woke up startled drenching in sweat and fear only to find herself in Rishab's embrace which calmed her erratic heart which is beating rapidly in the ribcage.

"Rishab, he came and he tried to kill you both and took me away," Prerana said sobbing and he immediately felt regret for not killing Anurag but now he is going to destroy Basus who are responsible for the tears of the queen of his heart and Bajaj empire.

"No sweetheart, we are fine and no one can ever separate you from us, calm down and I promise when you will open your eyes in the morning I will be here to greet you," Rishab consoled her while making plans to destroy Basus completely in his mind.

As Prerana slipped into fretful sleep all night he sat beside her with her in his arms so that she doesn't feel lonely or fear in her sleep again. As the morning dawned Prerana found herself waking up first seeing Rishab's face which brought a wide smile on her lips. She freed herself and kissed him on the forehead and went down to prepare breakfast to her daughter and Rishab after getting fresh. As the smell of waffles spread around the Basu Bari Rishab along with Kuki came down and was happy to see her to usual self.

"Prerana are you fine?" Rishab asked.

"I'm fine Rishab and I will be till you are with me to take me in your arms at the end of the day after facing a tough time," Prerana confessed.

"I'm happy to hear that Mrs Bajaj and be ready in the evening we are going out to a party, " Rishab said with a small smile.

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Brilliant..Very Good....👍🏼

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update..

Continue sooooonish...

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh God I love this Perna wish we can get this Perna on screen love how she blasted Basu and stood up for her husband  and child .Can't wait to read more .

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This basu clan needs to learn some manners. Rb was good. Loved this prerna. 😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Amazing update.

Kukki worried and missing her mother😭. Anurag🤬, he wants to marry her forcefully😡. Bajaj saved her and their baby. Ohh no nightmares because of this, but Bajaj is there for her❤️.

Waiting for the next update.

Ruhanika08897 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shot-3

Prerana was rummaging through her closet for the dress to wear for tonight party as she wanted to look the queen she is of the Bajaj Empire as she knows her husband is king of the Bajaj kingdom and she didn't want  anyone to raise fingers on her husband's choice, as she was searching she found the Saree she always wanted to wear, she brought that saree when she realized that she is in love with her husband.

She got ready wearing Black saree with silver border, leaving her hair freely, with a diamond necklace, studs and a single bangle on her left hand paired with black heels looking ethereal, as she descended the stairs she looked at her husband who is looking rather ravishing and handsome in his three-piece black suit.

Rishab knew the minute he allowed Prerana into his daughter's life as her mother he needs to give Prerana his wife position but he was scared allowing another woman to let into his heart because of  the betrayal he faced in the past but he didn't know when Prerana made a place in his heart or life as wife but know he can't see her with someone else and when Mr Basu kidnapped he felt like he will lose his sanity and grip on reality due to emptiness he felt because of her absence in his life just for few hours and when he saw her condition because of Mr Basu he felt like killing him because he can feel the anger and hate coursing through his veins like lava ready to erupt any moment but he controlled himself because Prerana was important to him and when she was scared due to nightmare he felt his heartbreaking seeing her condition but he felt warmth and acceptance coursing through his body knowing that his wife cared enough for him to seek him out during an experience of nightmare.

And now when she is descending the stairs looking like divine beauty and greek goddess he can't stop himself but to let the thought of him ravishing her thoroughly enter his mind but he controlled himself and forwarded his hand for her to take and she gladly accepted it which made him happy. They entered inside the venue and started meeting other guests and business partners but Rishab can sense her nervousness and anxiety which made him confused.

"Mrs Bajaj, are you fine?" Rishab asked her which made her look at him wide eyes.

"I'm fine Rishab, what made you think that I'm not fine," Prerana asked hoping to distract him.

"I can sense your nervousness Mrs Bajaj and don't try to distract me," Rishab replied sternly.

"Okay fine, I'm nervous because it is the first time that I'm attending something like these type of function," Prerana said.

"Okay, I'm here with you, so there is no need for you to feel nervousness," Rishab said and Prerana nodded her head in approval.

They attended the party till dinner time but on the insistence of Prerana they left the venue early and started to home and when Rishab asked her for the reason she didn't budge to answer him which made him annoyed but as the driver took another root on her instructions he narrowed his eyes.

"Mrs Bajaj are you ready to tell me where are we going at least now?" Rishab asked.

"Rishab wait for few minutes, please, I promise I will tell you everything," Prerana pleaded and he kept silent as the driver stopped their car in front of the beach, he was surprised but before he can say something Prerana tied a blind cloth to his eyes and started directing him forward to walk.

"Prerana, what are you doing?" Rishab asked as he co continued walking.

"Now you can open your eyes Rishab," Prerana said softly and when Rishab opened his eyes he was mesmerized and surprised to see the arrangements in front of him.

The place was a private one on the beach, the waves were crashing the shore, the moon's reflection is reflecting on the sea along with stars, in the middle of the shore there was a dinner arranger for two people and it was a beautiful place to have romantic candlelight dinner for a romantic couple, he looked at Prerana for answers.

"Rishab, I don't know when the hatred I felt for you turned into respect and admiration in our marriage, you were always hidden under the layers of aloofness, ruthlessness, monster and heartless person but in truth, you are caring, affectionate and lovable father and husband whose loyalty can never be matched with someone else, when I accused you doing wrong things with Mr Basu, you always bore it with patience and indifference but as time passed the love I had for Anurag was replaced with the love for our daughter and you, the memories I shared with Anurag were replaced by the memoried I spent with you and Kuki as a family, his memories and love will always be in my heart and mind but only as a remainder, during our marriage you aksed me only for unending loyalty towards our daughter but not towards you, that time I didn't understand it but now I can only be amazed at it as the love you had for Kuki can never be compared with any other love, what I wanted to say is you are a like a dream which is reality, you are the sea, which I thirst for, you are the restlessness I feel in my heart, you are the peace I always crave for, whereever I go I feel your presence and you at that place, even if you are not with me still I see you in front of me, I want you to take me in your arms and make me feel closer to you, in this world there is no one luckier than me, I feel that you are my soulmate, my companion and my partner, Rishab, I don't know when I fell for you but I know what I feel for you I LOVE YOU RISHAB BAJAJ, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING," Prerana confessed making him shocked, happy and stunned but he felt warmth and acceptance of her lover spread through him.

"Prerana when I proposed you for this marriage I only wanted a mother for my daughter but as time passed I started falling for you but I knew you don't love me so I kept my feeling hidden from you but now when I know how you felt about me, that you reciprocate my feeling I can't describe how happy I feel about all this,I LOVE YOU TOO, I promise I will to treat you as queen of my heart and Bajaj Empire, I Love You," Rishab confessed and both hugged each other while Prerana felt happy tears pooling in her eyes.

As time passed they came close to each other even more where words were not needed between them, as new member entered their lives as another beautiful daughter who was named as Kasak Rishab Bajaj , their lives became even more beautiful, they had their fights, up and downs and bumps along the road called as journey of their lives but in the end they found each other always.

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome ending 

Thank you 

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

very sweet story.