You Are My Everything -Os (Prerish) Completed (last shot page-3)

Posted: 4 years ago

You Are My Everything

Index:

Page-1: Shot-1

Page-2: Shot- 2

Page-3: Shot-3

Shot-1

She was standing numb as Anurag hurled insults at her husband, she knew her husband is capable of doing what Anurag has said but now she trusts her husband more than anyone in the world, in the initial stage of their marriage she used to hate him because he separated her from the love of her life, her Anurag, their marriage was a deal, for him he needed a mother to his daughter while for her this was the only way to protect Anurag but as time progressed she came to understand him, she unwrapped the layers surrounded him and now she can never doubt him and she knows he will never go back on his word, he promised her to leave Anurag but now Anurag is not ready to leave her life which is quite frustrating also Anurag and his love for her is fading away from her memories and life as these memories as taking up by the love she has for her husband and the moments they spent together and with their daughter.

"You are nothing but a cruel monster who snatched my love from me and made her leave me, I will take her back into my life at any cost," Anurag shouted.

"THAT'S ENOUGH MR BASU I'M SILENT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL LISTEN TO WHATEVER YOU SPEW AND INSULT MY HUSBAND," Prerana shouted in high voice making everyone shocked.

"Prerana, you are taking his side, he snatched me from you, separated us both and now he tried to kill me intentionally," Anurag said.

"Enough Mr Basu, it is taking you much time than needed to understand that you are no longer in my life or memories, I'm someone else's wife and mother of a child also let me tell my husband never goes back on his word and he promised to leave you alone no matter what, so he is not the one who did of what you accused him off," Prerana said supporting Rishab surprising both the men.

"Prerana I'm telling you that he did that and how can you support him, you love me right?" Anurag asked.

"Fine I thought you understood by now but let me make you understand," Prerana said.

"Mrs Bajaj there is no need for you to do something like this, I can fight for myself," Rishab said trying to stop her fighting with her love.

"Rishab, it is high time he understands this and moves out from life for this life because now I'm getting highly annoyed by his presence in my life and you are my husband and as your wife, I will do it," Prerana said surprising him and shocking Anurag.

"Today I will tell you something, not even my husband had the luck to listen and you will listen without interruption," Prerana said and Anurag nodded his head.

"I sought out Rishab Bajaj for a deal prior to six months to stop from your destruction financially and he made a deal with me he wanted a mother to his child and for me a way out in the initial stage of marriage I hated him for snatching me from you, when he introduced me to our daughter I found a new sense of freedom and love from the small soul who gave me the right to be her mother and introduced me to the feelings of motherhood, as time passed I started understanding my husband who is ruthless, cold and aloof person to the business world but the same person lays the world under the feet of our daughter, he respects me as person, boosts my self-esteem and self-confidence, he never crosses his limits or excises his husband rights, he takes stand for me in front of the world, my respect is his respect, he keeps me as top priority as our daughter, he is a man of word, he is that husband that a girl dreams of, whereas you Mr Anurag Basu you never took dtand for me infront of your mother who always disrespest me and my family, for you I was a possession of love, your love shackled me to younand your family whereas his care and concern gives me freedom to fly high in sky, icing on cake is his loyalty which never wavers. Your memories and love I have for you are faded Mr Anurag Basu now it is replaced by the memories and love for my daughter and husband, you can move on Anurag you no more hold a place in my life, heart and soul." Prerana said surprising Rishab by her confession while Anurag's blood boiled listening that he is a mere memory which he can't let happen.

"I will not allow you to forget me Prerana, you are mine, your love belongs to me, your soul and heart are mine and I will do anything to get you and if it needs to lie about Bajaj to defame him and sow a seed of doubt then I will do it, " Anurag said clutching her arms.

"Rishab said right you are obsessed about me, I'm not your love but a possession to win from my husband which will not happen at any cost and whatever you try you can never sow a seed of doubt in my mind regarding Rishab because I trust him with my life," Prerana said pushing Anurag back and in-process she was going to fall back but in time Rishab caught her.

"Careful Mrs Bajaj, you will fall which may hurt you and our baby," Rishab said and she looked at him with a small smile.

"Till you are with me I or our children can never get hurt," Prerana said clutching his arm in assurance and he gave her a small smile in response.

"Prerana I will get you no matter what," Anurag said pulling her rashly towards him which caused her jerk from Rishab's arms which made Rishab seethe anger.

"THAT'S ENOUGH MR BASU YOU CROSSED YOUR LIMITS I WARNED YOU ONCE THAT IF YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY OR PERSONAL SIDE OF ME I WILL DESTROY YOU TO SPECKS AND WILL BURN YOU ALIVE IN THE FIRE OF MY IRE FOR TOUCHING MY FAMILY AND TODAY YOU DARED TO HURT MY WIFE BE READY TO GET DESTROYED," Rishab warned Anurag in a deadly tone which made shiver of fear run down his spine.

"Rishab," Prerana called softly placing her palm on his hand and instantly he reigned in his anger.

"Mrs Bajaj, you need to take rest getting this hyper will affect you and our baby," Rishab said.

"Don't worry baby and I are fine, you need to cool down," Prerana said.

"Come Prerana, I'm fine, you take some rest then you can have something," Rishab said taking Prerana in his arms walking her towards their room.

"Mark my words Prerana I will get you in my life back no what I need to do," Anurag said stormed out of the mansion.

Edited by ruhanika_ruhi - 4 years ago

Awesome OS

Please can you continue it

Would love to read what happens after thisπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Really liked the way Prerna supported Rishabh..Good work..πŸ‘

Three four times they said our baby and anurag didn't react on that πŸ€”

Nice story....Pre's trust on RB is πŸ‘....looking forward to see A's antics and RB's ire...

Anurag is acting like a jerk now... Cant he move on now!!! 

Aaye!!! I m loving this side of Priyu n Bajju...

If possible,do continue this... 

PreRish love is unconditional.

She trusts him He earned it

Hey Bhagwan kisi ka puraan get a on my nerves 

RB has warned so.many times.given so.many chances there is a limit.to everything 

Want to read more

Superb 

Continue soon please 

Wow. This is such a lovely update.

I love this Prerna. She supported her husband, Rishabh. I loved what ever she said about him. She surprised her hubby by confessing her feelings. She gave a nice reply to her ex, who is just obsessed with the idea of getting her back in his life. She showed him the mirror that how he never supported her or her family when his family insulted them. Whereas her husband always respected her and gave her freedom. Anurag is still delusional that he would get her, that he would win against Bajaj. 

Please do continue this. 

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago

Mind blowing οΏΌπŸ‘

I want to see her in this Avatar really