Without Sona, I won't watch KPK. I only want her as Parvati! This is not fair channel! We didn't invest 3 years only to have Parvati replaced over just unsolved murder case!
#WeSupportSona
#IQuitKPK
🤣
Without Sona, I won't watch KPK. I only want her as Parvati! This is not fair channel! We didn't invest 3 years only to have Parvati replaced over just unsolved murder case!
#WeSupportSona
#IQuitKPK
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm wid u... Dis is simply unjust 🤔
#WeSupportSona
#IQuitKPK
I wish someone really trends these hashtags. Will prove how seriously we take this🤣
#WeSupportSona
#IQuitKPK
Me toooo
No parvati , No KPK
Kahan baithenge Dharne pe ...
KHKT ki duniya mein ?
Let's trend tonight guys, prepare as many drafts as possible.
Let's show the channel , the power of fans
No parvati no kpk
Let's trend tonight guys, prepare as many drafts as possible.
Let's show the channel , the power of fans
No parvati no kpk
Yes! Channel can't do this to us! 😡
#WeSupportSona
#IQuitKPK
🤣🤣🤣
Now KPK's trp will surely drop to half 😆 and then it will go off air 😆 and then bechari netraji ka bohot nuksaan hojayega ðŸ˜