Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I did love Priyanka’s personality when she was her sassy, confident and free spirited self. She has now become so fake that even I can’t shield her anymore. Everything she does or say is calculating. She purposely said 27 because she is insecure about the age difference but her husband has very young fans so the trolling was expected. What did she expect marrying a young popstar with a young fan base!! All her comments are weird these days and her rebrand into a more “posh white American” friendly star is a big fail. BW celebrities are really not meant for the US market.

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago
Faneu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sorein

I did love Priyanka’s personality when she was her sassy, confident and free spirited self. She has now become so fake that even I can’t shield her anymore. Everything she does or say is calculating. She purposely said 27 because she is insecure about the age difference but her husband has very young fans so the trolling was expected. What did she expect marrying a young popstar with a young fan base!! All her comments are weird these days and her rebrand into a more “posh white American” friendly star is a big fail. BW celebrities are really not meant for the US market.

Agree completely, she has changed for the worse and is rather annoying these days. Even her marriage feels fake tbh

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shes gone off my list too ... cant stand her fakeness

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

There was a time that I used to like her so much and admired her personality. I won't say that I don't like her now but I can't help but admit that she has changed a lot and not in a good way. These days, it's lesser said the better.

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That article site is a mess..

----

Nick Jonas, who is all set to celebrate his birthday in two weeks, has hit back at the trolls for accusing wife Priyanka Chopra of not knowing his age. Nick took to Instagram stories to share a meme where Batman is slapping Robin when he says 'She doesn't know his age' and Batman replies 'It's his birthday in two days'. On the photo, Nick wrote, "Haha! Priyanka Chopra definitely knows my birthday everyone." 

It all started when Priyanka took to Instagram to share a photo with Nick congratulating him on his Villa One tequila launch. Sharing the post, she captioned it, "So proud. When you own your own tequila at 27! @villaone. (sic)" PeeCee was trolled by netizens for not knowing his age though he is 26 years old at the moment with his birthday coming up on September 16. 

Later, even Priyanka Chopra shared the same meme. In the post, she tagged Nick Jonas and wrote, "Enough said." 

The couple always stands with each other and never shies away to flaunt their PDA on social media. Earlier, Nick was spotted 'lonely' at MTV Video Music Awards while Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas rushed to kiss their respective partners, Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas after winning the Best Pop Award at MTV Video Music Awards 2019. Later, Priyanka posted a photoshopped picture where she can be seen sharing an intimate hug with her popstar-husband as the other two Jonas couples exchanged congratulatory kisses with their spouses on either side of them. The heart-melting picture was captioned, "I'm always with you @nickjonas Congratulations @jonasbrothers! I'm so proud of all of you! #sucker (sic)." 

Meanwhile, on the work front, Priyanka Chopra will be next seen in The Sky is Pink along with Farhan Akhtar, Rohit Saraf and Zaira Wasim. She will also be seen in the Netflix film titled The White Tigeropposite Rajkummar Rao. On the other hand, Nick along with his brothers Kevin and Joe are currently busy with their musical tour.

----

How is this a befitting reply? It's the lamest of responses. 

Edited by guenhwyvar - 4 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The Tequila isn’t available for everyone until 2020 and his birthday is in two weeks so he will be 27. It’s funny how people make a big deal about such nonissues. More than her changing I think people have just become super butthurt about everything, live and let live. 

Glad Nick posted that meme and they can laugh about it. 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 4 years ago