Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 3.9.19~  Identity crisis..

Kainat and Saltanat Shah Ghazi’s uniqueness lies in the fact that they are identical twins. But  in their own right, both  are individuals with  their own distinct personalities and characteristics.Mind you, Kainat always felt lesser than her younger twin Saltanat in terms of  good looks and out look. This was an issue with Kainat , for Saltanat  she never realized it , and thus both twins never really jelled together, especially when both reached adult hood.This episode speaks of  a major overhauling in the making  of their very identities..

If we look at the twins, Saltanat is  already thought of someone she is not. Worse more,  her memory has failed her leaving her whole selfhood in  limbo. She fights to get hold of her name, details and specifications! but ends up in a dead alley. This time she is person without any recognition  of who she is?  However I see some respite for Saltanat ,as whether she likes it or not, the shirty, Bolshi, Madhav  will certainly lick her memory into shape! if it’s the last thing he has to do! as he has his own axe to grind…

However Kainat since some time has burnt herself over possessing Zaroon. So deeply  is her want , her desire ,her longing for Zaroon, that she gladly sold her soul to the devil! and thus committed crimes left right and centre! It's tragic to see that  by  a freak accident , she chars her face in hot oil! That face, she stuck on herself to win Zaroon! but the face now infuriates Zaroon to no end. Her rage of being utterly  rejected  by Zaroon on account of her pretty Saltanat face!Leads her into a dance of rage, that goes drastically wrong!

Morally some would believe that  this freak accident in the kitchen was a punishment from above  for being a fiend  from hell herself! But leaving morality, punishment aside, I would show support  for those who become facially maimed due to any freak mishaps that  they experience. I consider , the  psychologically harrowing experience ,such persons have to go through apart from the pain in burn ,scalding cases! Thank heavens for restorative treatments like corrective cosmetic  surgery. But some where the soul of the burn victim is also singed…    

Kainat , presumably will go through hell!  The cvs will have to treat her,condition  with sensitivity, especially the thought of coping with a disfigured face. If after corrective surgery , her face ends up being different from what she always wanted to be.. a beautiful Saltanat look alike.. Kainat will most certainly need a lot of support from her immediate family! Her pretend parents Rubina and Nadeem. But most of all Kainat deep down, will need  Zaroon’s complete support as her  husband! For whom she always burned for!  But with a new face ,can Kainat also change her inherent nature?? She may, if Zaroon accepts her.. but overall after the kitchen mishap, Kainat  sure is going to suffer an identity crisis. Can we hope, a new face, which does not match Saltanat’s face, plus Zaroon’s support, can make, Kainat pull through, this fiery experience?

Does Kainat in a way burn her bridges? Destroy the path  she herself created. So others cannot follow her truth? Perhaps this identity change is best for her, to breakaway from her past and start life anew. But even in this, pain cannot be ruled out, amendments and changes within herself have to be put in place.

Nadeem reacts as  the doting, embittered  father. After his daughter gets scalded.. and yes he blames Zaroon, who I suspect now will ensure that he is seen as saving his marriage. Zaroon actually didn’t mean that such a calamity befall Saltanat, where Kainat actually has to for go her original face. In fact Zaroon tries to shows  some strength compared to  Saltanat’s shaken parents, and as Saltanat’s husband, gives consent for facial  cosmetic surgery. But Nadeem gives Zaroon a few  reality checks. His identity as Saltanat’s husband might as well not be there ,as he has proven himself to be  failed husband. Can Zaroon survive Nadeem’s scathing comments. His mothers murder by Kainat now seems dwarfed by Saltanat’s  identity crisis ,her  true face grossly at risk..

Saltanat was loved by all at Shah house as the new age woman. As a lost person in the abyss of an identity she is not! She becomes the target of much animosity by all in the  Sharma household. Pity is, Saltanat as Kainat is totally oblivious of  why she is hated by all?   Madhav too for this Kashish’s sake,  faces much severe criticism from  both his motherand sister. But then again  Madhav raises the dead! To give them the punishment they thought they escaped  from in the land of the living!

He deals with all taunts angled at him, only to catch  Kainat in the world of reality! Reality of her killing her mother like sister, Sakshi. It’s the same revulsion that Zaroon  suffered ,everytime he saw Saltanat..  Kainat’s face always came up,   as his mother’s killer..But with  Madhav he only sees, Kainat, I feel he tries to cover up seeing Saltanat’s beauty. That’s why he gives his pretty prisoner, yet another name  Kashish .. His Kashish .. She attracts him passionately to fulfil his duty, both Sakshi's brother and as her virtual  son!  

But then again, god works and speaks through children. Krish is the only , innocent, uncontrived, unaffected, nearly divine being who befriends the vulnerable non- entity  Kainat/Saltanat. It’s almost, when Saltanat loses all hope in her present non- existence, young Krish  leads her to some home truths! In his pure innocence he exposes, the lies and the ploys of his family members! What Madhav had told Saltanat, were all lies and nothing but lies! She was his memory slain prisoner! to fulfil some ulterior motive of his..

I would say, Kashish  she may be , but the fiery, feisty manner in which she confronts  Madhav about the  yarns he had spun  before her, is truly in   good old Saltanat’s  style! When it comes  push over shove! she does it all!  to the brawny ,  hefty   Madhav!Her chant!  Her  march to the front door is all about! I am leaving!!  stop me if you can? Madhav‘s hopes build up! Seems the woman’s memory is coming back in dribs and drabs!

Madhav too was not born yesterday! He tries to stop the shrew with a tight slap! But his hand freezes in mid air. He nearly loses it.. but for his Sakshi di/maa’s advice.. never do unto a woman, that  you wouldn’t have, done to your own sister!! Yes she nurtured  Madhav right from a tender age to look out and respect women; especially the vulnerable ones.Madhav cascades this to young Krish as well. As Krish is the only one who is sensitive to the needs of this lonely sad visitor in their house..

Is Saltanat coming around ?? Or will Madhav still have to wait? He wants her ,to shake her true self out of the doldrums?? So he can make his move.. but even so this Kashish influences him. ..

Precap:Seems  Madhav has had enough of this mouthy, rude ,aggressive girl! He can seem she can fight and bite too, half given the chance! She might try to do a  runner! As it is, Krish  gave her some clues, as to why she is in Sharma house! Madhav cannot take chances.Does he take Kainat/Saltanat back to Shah Manzil to  shake her, memory ? to force   her into finding her true presently dormant  identity? Saltanat and Madhav are seen to be both as bad as each other in terms of losing their equilibrium. When  she commands him to shut up!  Madhav realizes, if as Kashish  she is such a firebrand! Then surely, she will pull the house down as Kainat! Little does  Madhav  Sharma know, that this is really Saltanat in Kainat’s clothing! Saltanat who is a  tough fighter when it comes to standing up fo rher principles! So, looks to me there are rounds of tough combats coming ahead! between these two principled adversaries!!

Zaroon’s words outside the OT.. are ominous will he ever see Saltanat again? Will she  ever forgive him?? If only he knew that both twins are fighting to retain their true selves, as we speak!  Quite an episode.. Young Krish partly saves the day for one helpless soul.. Divine intervention, I would muse. 4.9.19 Hamlet 53, Irshita, viji, rameeraa,  thanks for supporting my musings. love hammie

Pardons for a long post... got carried away.....

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

A good episode on both ends of the story. Once again the difference between Kainaat and Sultanat was clear as chalk and cheese. Good to have Sultanat back - she was in character even after the memory loss. The new family is growing on me. It has its own dynamics and is not copy-paste from the first family.

After this oil accident, I wouldn't be surprised if Zaroon falls in Kainaat's lap. Also juxtaposing Madhav's dialogues along with the accident made it feel like they were redeeming Kainaat as if this was a punishment from the heavens for her deeds - Hoping that is not true.

Baby pink to yellow ... where did Madhav get this wardrobe for his Kainaat? Trying to make her into Sultanat??? 

swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hammie hammie hammie,

I loved ur title and the way u have played with the identity crisis of both sisters. One evil one good, both have this crisis. Hope righteousness get the identity it deserves. Keep writing hammie. Give it the name of take or impression or musing, it is still the same hammie writing, which makes me wonder. R u a professional writer?

Tc.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hellooo mate, as usual good to see you..

A good episode on both ends of the story. Once again the difference between Kainaat and Sultanat was clear as chalk and cheese. Good to have Sultanat back - she was in character even after the memory loss. The new family is growing on me. It has its own dynamics and is not copy-paste from the first family.

yes! it was great to have the saltu tone back! been a while.. almost forgot what I was missing.. yes the  Sharma's  stand out as a family.. gosh Jugal is such a sleaze bag... one can feel grouch Madhav has to tolerate this salla! curly mop Krish is a great addition in the family.. there were no children in the Shah family.. own the grown up grandchildren..

After this oil accident, I wouldn't be surprised if Zaroon falls in Kainaat's lap.

🤣 tauba! this cracked me up Irshita!  .. her dreams will come true.. waise Zaroon has no choice now.. he has already been tagged as a lousy husband!

Also juxtaposing Madhav's dialogues along with the accident made it feel like they were redeeming Kainaat as if this was a punishment from the heavens for her deeds - Hoping that is not true.

yes,I felt this too..  kainat will have tough days ahead.. which is why I mentioned cv's can show her grief of coming to terms with a new face..

Baby pink to yellow ... where did Madhav get this wardrobe for his Kainaat? Trying to make her into Sultanat??? 

butter cup yellow! and those fan earings.. in my face.. on looking closely I realized  she was sari clad..  yes Madhav  perhaps has chosen garments for hert that he would like to see her in.. I think Saltanat dressed smart casual...  lets watch some more  locked antlers scenes between the the two..

thanks for an amusing comment.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by swansong

Hammie hammie hammie, 

heloooo,taz,taz,taz! super to see you again, was hoping  you would show up!

I loved ur title and the way u have played with the identity crisis of both sisters. One evil one good, both have this crisis. Hope righteousness get the identity it deserves. 

yes the common formula theme  is the battle between virtue and vice. and our hearts and minds are geared into goodness being  victorious in the end.. glad you got the gist of  the story line,taz..

Keep writing hammie. Give it the name of take or impression or musing, it is still the same hammie writing, which makes me wonder. R u a professional writer?

haaaaa haaaa ! your tagline taz!  me too have not forgotten it.. you know the jawab.. and yes thank you for always supporting my writings, under whichever titles I  made use of.. one thing remains.. I write about whatever catches my fancy.. aaaand  I follow the chosen show right to its finale..

Tc.  thanks taz, for gracing the SPM forum.. its cheered me up for sure!   love hammie