pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Today ' s episode , to me, is appropriate as 1 year has passed .Some of us may not b happy that Atul died and the things were excuted hurriedly .But i have some points to raise which might fit into logical place 

1. Atul died because his contract was not renewed. Frankly speaking his role has not much left to do  . Accepting kalma and Anusar wholeheartedly , seeking apology to Anu waz enough . If he would have alive he might feel  bad to see Anusar close , but he maturedly understand that Anu needs a second well deserved chance too. He called malhar " Mera sher beta" was the cherry on the cake .I am pretty ok how Atul character" s have been handled. 

2.The Deshmukhs have redeemed too. They are of a habit to change their groups according to their needs .We are pretty fine with that .we are ok with their this kind of bipolarism.

3.Malhar and Kalyani ' s relation has a change in its dynamics. She is teasing her , they are sharing same bed, he for the first time speak of his father. Kalma has reached that point of relation that they are very easy and frank.Now their lovestory should start.

4.I think now its time for kalyani to play a role of a " BAHU" .She has played the role of a daughter , wife and mother so very well. Now her duties has been doubled up as she needs to keep happy her family .I really hope they dont show  silly sacrifices .Kalyani will now more b a matured person and I hope she remains bubbly and naughty like she has ever been. Finally they have shown that Malhar is a deserving cop and his award ceremony was much needed with the most disastrous track of Ketki to be end .I am glad they did not force Anu to wear white and do her silly rituals of a widow. I really like the way kalyani accpted her father" s demise . That she is no more a eccentric  teenager but a matured girl with a lovely soul has been  developed beautifully .If u would delve a little deeper u will find that the makers have brought subtle changes in all the characters making kalyani more matured ; anu strong ; malhar emotional and soft ; atharav ; cute ; sampu  and pallabi ; a better person . Only one character i dont want to change is that pillu - I love his micy dicy tiny teeth and golu polu  apperance . ❤❤😘😘😘

The story has completed a cycle. Now new twists will come as Anuyani and Kalma and even Anusar" s relation has been restored . Now its time to fall in love , move on with future dynamics with new statistics of relation . Hope we get to see more beautiful kalma , anusar scnes .

Please give ur precious feedback .

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

1. I agree with the fact that Atul's character did not have much to do after accepting AnuSar and KalMa. He would have ended up like another Vivek. Cause the time he was in jail and Madhuri died, our Kalyani established a parental bond with AnuSar. The only thing is that I wish Kethki got WAY less screen space and Atul's character was given a proper sendoff. I just wish I got to see him interact with KalMaSh once before he died and maybe even have a heart-to-heart with Kalyani. Just a few scenes would have made this ending SO much better. 

2. The Deshmukhs will always be wishy washy depending on what is happening. Not anytime soon, but won't be too long before SamThu go back to being the main villains. So in a way, this is a soft reset for the show.

3. Malhar's new family. Will be interesting to see the new family dynamics with Malhar's stepfamily. But I don't get a good feeling from his step-mother and new siblings.  They might end up being evil. And I do think there is some connection to the terrorist track as well there. 

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Basically tujhse hai Raabta is a story of Kalyani....

Her journey from a teenager to a responsible daughter, wife, n mother....

Now I think in this track... Kalyani will help to fill the gap between malhar n his father....

Just like malhar did...

How he make her realized about her relation with anu...

She might help him....coz may be they have not shown there may some problem like he left him after his mother death n never looked for him... n now if he got to know that he is father.... so may be he get upset that where were you in these year when I was alone or something like that he may ask him... that you left me  n kaka took my responsibility n just because you kaka has sacrificed lot of things in his life ...

Aise I think ab pta nhi show me kya dikhaye...

Vermilion thumbnail

You are correct titli 

,cv are now planning to give a new angle to the show. Which is nice. I really like kalma emotional talks and fun talks. Yeh toh double Ho jani chaiye. 

I literally want that CV give atleast one or two week so that kalma and anusar have much screen space. 

I want before they start any new villain track, they should focus on anusar remarriage, definitely with mutual understanding. 

And they can hint the upcoming track but it should not take all epi.