Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

@SaTi4ever and @Raingoddess

Agreed. It will take time to break free of the Indian serial conditioning. To his day, I kind of associate puking and 'kuch khatta khane ka mann' with pregnancy. Someone says chakkar aa rahe hai, my mind jumps to 'omg preggers', even if it is a guy😂 instead of baith, pani pi 🤣

Oh and the whole lamp light going off. Matlab apshagun.. Car crash most probably 🤣 such amazing storylines we have😆

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I honestly feel positive about the Raima track when I don’t watch any of the BTS (I should just stop)... I’m hoping the writers have a good grasp of the characters they have written so far and remain true to them! I just wish we had an end date for Raima’s character. I don’t want her to become a daily soap vamp. 

I too don't want her to be a vamp, that is so done and dusted. Not every ex is evil, with the only aim of destroying the leads happiness. I swear I will log out of this show if there is a murder attempt. The show should completely steer clear of chandeliers and electric boxes😂

Honestly, I was already sympathising with Raima.. In coma for 4 years, missed so many opportunities, she has to get her life back on track, her mom hates the person she is with, Rohit is finally ready to move on, she will be having such really complicated feelings. Her body will also not be functioning properly and she'll need extensive therapy.. Both psychological and physiological. 

And I get it will take time for all this to translate on screen, but something about Raima really bugs me. The whole 'nag-cute' was so irritating to watch, I hope they don't make her the same way now. The whole flashback was so kiddish eurgh. I really want for her to have good scenes from now on. And omg less of that auntyji

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

@SaTi4ever and @Raingoddess

Agreed. It will take time to break free of the Indian serial conditioning. To his day, I kind of associate puking and 'kuch khatta khane ka mann' with pregnancy. Someone says chakkar aa rahe hai, my mind jumps to 'omg preggers', even if it is a guy😂 instead of baith, pani pi 🤣

Oh and the whole lamp light going off. Matlab apshagun.. Car crash most probably 🤣 such amazing storylines we have😆

Omg so true 🤣 I started watching ITV in 2012 and stopped in 2015... only three years but it’s left such a deep impact 🤣🤣

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too don't want her to be a vamp, that is so done and dusted. Not every ex is evil, with the only aim of destroying the leads happiness. I swear I will log out of this show if there is a murder attempt. The show should completely steer clear of chandeliers and electric boxes😂

Honestly, I was already sympathising with Raima.. In coma for 4 years, missed so many opportunities, she has to get her life back on track, her mom hates the person she is with, Rohit is finally ready to move on, she will be having such really complicated feelings. Her body will also not be functioning properly and she'll need extensive therapy.. Both psychological and physiological. 

And I get it will take time for all this to translate on screen, but something about Raima really bugs me. The whole 'nag-cute' was so irritating to watch, I hope they don't make her the same way now. The whole flashback was so kiddish eurgh. I really want for her to have good scenes from now on. And omg less of that auntyji

I said this once on some other thread as well, maybe the Raima in fbs didn't know any pain. She had a good life, career and a loving bf. Now after she loses 4 years of her life and sees that Rohit is trying to move on with somebody else, it's bound to bring some changes in her personality. Maybe the makers wanted to explore that radical change after a tragedy through Raima's character. Maybe she'll be less OTT after she's functional again.

That being said, I just want her to be a part of Rohit's life who he helped heal, got a final closure on way things had to end with her and then move on. I wouldn't like her hanging around any more than necessary. She might be important to the story now, but I don't want her as a permanent fixture in the show, positive or otherwise.😛

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

100% 👏 my feelings exactly! I will stop watching if it goes the typical saazish and murder mayhem way lol 

Honestly, I felt the same about Raima until that really annoying tattoo flashback. I even gave her a story arc of her own in some of my OS’s but for some reason I don’t see that happening on the show. But I hope she moves on gracefully! They should make her a mature character in present day, someone who has gone through a lot and realized that life is too precious to waste on anyone! That flashback left a bad taste in my mouth (cue- controlling possessive gf) and I hope I’m wrong. Her mom is just plain annoying! 😆

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omg so true 🤣 I started watching ITV in 2012 and stopped in 2015... only three years but it’s left such a deep impact 🤣🤣

I grew up watching daily soaps and then stopped entirely around 2012 after I grew a few brain cells and stopped watching anything and everything that's being shown on TV. I'd just watch some light-hearted shows on and off or sit through Mom's shows whenever I went home in the interim. The thing with typical shows is that even if I watch just 3-4 episodes every 3-4 months, I don't feel like I've missed anything at all. 😛

I've started investing so much of my time on a show after a long time, so I just don't want to it go the typical serial way this soon. Makers, are you listening...

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bucky

@bold🤣🤣🤣

You deserve an award for this comment🤣

Hmm I am ready for Rohit Sippy 's Best Sarcasm Award 🤣🤣

I so hope Sonakshi doesn't go all googly eyes over him ...instead gives him a good shouting 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I want a scene where a few guys start teasing Sona lets see what will be the reaction of Rohit because when it happened with Raima he kept quiet, saying he knows Raima loves him etc etc that was the reasonsmiley29

If ever he's protective, possesive of Sona he will react.

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I want a scene where a few guys start teasing Sona lets see what will be the reaction of Rohit because when it happened with Raima he kept quiet, saying he knows Raima loves him etc etc that was the reasonsmiley29

If ever he's protective, possesive of Sona he will react.

a similar scene ws shown during his kidnapping. Remember anju? Whn dt mhatre brother ws passing lewd comments for sona nd Rohit jst kicked out his ass instead of being tied himself😃  that reasn of not reacting whn someone is flirting w8 ur gf is so lame. It was not raima who ws flirting so from where did this trust issue arise.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roshni_az

a similar scene ws shown during his kidnapping. Remember anju? Whn dt mhatre brother ws passing lewd comments for sona nd Rohit jst kicked out his ass instead of being tied himself😃  that reasn of not reacting whn someone is flirting w8 ur gf is so lame. It was not raima who ws flirting so from where did this trust issue arise.

This is something very normal which comes spontaneously in a person when he's protective....or i may say possessive.

When Mhatre Brother was saying those stuff he was only sona friend's up to him...