Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

I just saw the precap for Monday , hadn't watches it till now

What is Dr Sippy doing..  .

I am very comfortable or something he is saying

Yeh isqh kar Raha hai ya sofa kharid Raha hai ?

Comfortable ...my foot

@bold🤣🤣🤣

You deserve an award for this comment🤣

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy birthday Anju 😊 hope you have a wonderful year ahead..😊

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@atikna 

Mast comment 👌, it looks like he is buying a comfy sofa not proposing his lady love

He is Soo gonna mix up words and end up sprouting non-sense to her 😂 . He seems already very disoriented when she came to meet him in hospital

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yo guys, lets finish this thread, so that we can have new week new thread🙈

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh I feel kabhie kabhie we are overthinking and over dreading Raima's return. Admittedly every scene of hers has been ott, but this show has managed to surprise us so many times.

1.sonakshi cleared all questions after the hospital incident in which Rohit was accused of badtamezi, returned the money suman took despite her wishes and the watch as well very gracefully and went about her day. Amazing. What usually takes a week or so was cleared in 15 minutes. 

2. We all thought Sona would be all Hema Malani from Gabbar when she went to that Mahtre's party, with the whole 'Nach Basanti' spiel and Rohit would be the hero, but ulta hi ho gaya😂 she became her own jay, or was it veeru, idk I haven't watched the movie, and became her own saviour as well as Rohit's lol

3. Sonakshi stood up to her mother, something that I thought would never ever happen in the first year of a show😂 but it did. And it was amazing. Her mom has backed off to a certain extent. 

4.Nishi admitting to wrongdoing. She actually was apologetic and took efforts. Noice

Maybe this track will also take on a fresh take, who knows. God, do I hope it does! 

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

Tbh I feel kabhie kabhie we are overthinking and over dreading Raima's return. Admittedly every scene of hers has been ott, but this show has managed to surprise us so many times.

1.sonakshi cleared all questions after the hospital incident in which Rohit was accused of badtamezi, returned the money suman took despite her wishes and the watch as well very gracefully and went about her day. Amazing. What usually takes a week or so was cleared in 15 minutes. 

2. We all thought Sona would be all Hema Malani from Gabbar when she went to that Mahtre's party, with the whole 'Nach Basanti' spiel and Rohit would be the hero, but ulta hi ho gaya😂 she became her own jay, or was it veeru, idk I haven't watched the movie, and became her own saviour as well as Rohit's lol

3. Sonakshi stood up to her mother, something that I thought would never ever happen in the first year of a show😂 but it did. And it was amazing. Her mom has backed off to a certain extent. 

4.Nishi admitting to wrongdoing. She actually was apologetic and took efforts. Noice

Maybe this track will also take on a fresh take, who knows. God, do I hope it does! 

So true! Totally agree with all your points.

We just jump to the worst possible scenario because years of watching ITV has taught us that the leads cannot be happy and things have to get dramatic.

When we saw the pictures of the whole cast celebrating something at Sippy mansion, we all just thought that Ronakshi are going to be engaged and then Rohit will break off the engagement when Raima is back. Yes, that's exactly what's been shown on ITV for decades. But this show is trying to take a different approach. Turns out it's just going to be Veena's birthday. ðŸ˜†

Let's enjoy what's being shown while they are still trying to be different. I still have high hopes from the Raima track since it must've been planned since the start of the show in some way. Hopefully, they can show us something different and fresh, like they've been trying to do for three months.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MOHINI26

Late but wishing you loudly.Happy Birthday Anju dear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTbEpGZyseA

Thank you Moh heartily thank you.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -beena-

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear Anju.May all your dreams come true.Have a great year ahead.God Bless you.

Thank you a lot Dear.🤗

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

I honestly feel the same way! It’s kinda scary how pessimistic and negative just a few years of ITV has made me... I always assume the worst and so far the show proved me wrong each time. Even after the Pune track, I thought there would be some MU but everyone understood that Sona found and saved Rohit. He said thank you and they became friends. A lot of the scenes have been handled in such a unique way! I’m hoping the show continues to prove us wrong in a good way! If this track takes a fresh and unique route, it will literally be pathbreaking.. at least for me lol Fingers crossed! 

I honestly feel positive about the Raima track when I don’t watch any of the BTS (I should just stop)... I’m hoping the writers have a good grasp of the characters they have written so far and remain true to them! I just wish we had an end date for Raima’s character. I don’t want her to become a daily soap vamp. I am really looking forward to the other tracks post this one (Ronakshi’s time management, Pooja being Naren’s daughter, etc...) so I hope this Raima track doesn’t become the only track until the show ends. Anyway, let’s see what they have planned!

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Happy birthday Anju 😊 hope you have a wonderful year ahead..😊

Thank you dear ðŸ¤—