Yesterday’s Episode

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday Pragati and her father’s scene was so sweet. The way he covered her eyes and the way she got emotional seeing him. It made me miss my own father so much.

The Malothras are such a big family. There are all kinds of relations. Parents, grandmother, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles. But Pragati and her dad only have each other. 

It was so nice of Raghbir to invite him. And Badi Maa should have used that as the ‘Parwah’ sign rather than the banana eating LOL.

I loved the parallel scenes where Badi Ma was trying to make Raghbir realise that he has fallen for Pragati and simultaneously Pragati’s father was making her realise that she still loves Raghbir. 

I guess truth will strike both of them after the jhoomer scene. When they both realise that they can’t loose each other. 

Yesterday’s episode was fun but a bit slow. Hopefully we get all the scenes and dance today. 

P.S.

They used all of my fav Praghbir scenes in the flashback Maahi Ve song. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

by watching last week epis one can say that show is going in right direction.....i have few questions regarding last night's epi.....

1) when Pragati's father said that you started to develop feelings for Raghbir.....i thought he woud say AGAIN by end of that dialogue.....but he didn't.....he knew that she is Bani....then why did he say such worda in that way?????did he say those words to Pragati or to Bani?????because for bani it is not he first time that she is having feelings for Raghbir.....

2) Pragati's father said to Pragati that this man cannot kill you or  try to harm you ever ...he(Raghbir) himself does not realise the extreme level love he has for HER....love for whome?????Pragati or Bani?????we all know how deeply and  madly he loved and still loves Bani....so the love Pragati's father saw in Raghbir eyes was for Pragati or Bani?????

3) Raghbir said that Pragati is good for me and vice versa.....but there is no love in our relation and love ki zarorat bhi nahi hai....MATLAB?????kya meaning tha is bat ka?????

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lastly one request for makers.....Raghbir is an intense character.....you want to make the show a little funny and want to give family scenes and all fine.....but when it comes to Raghbir's love story/track there has to be intensity in their scenes and journey bhale attraction ya subconciously falling in love ka track hi q na ho.....he lost his love once.....if he fell in love another time then intensity to must honi chahiye.....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode was good ,its going on well a bit slow but has good continuity n story line in future than before .regarding ragbhir he has fallen in love for pragati but he is not ready to accept it n can't understand that it is love between them as badi ma said.but it was good that they showed the flashback scenes and over there he realise that he has feelings for her n its love between them but by the time pragati n her father came.i feel now when she saves him from the chandlier falling on him ,he will be confirmed abt it.fingers crossed for today episode hope  they show it well after that n he should accept his love for her.hope they don't mess it.last week episodes were all good since it was connected to pragbhir n their feelings and movement of the story line.even feel bad for raghbir what will he feel when he gets to know pragati is bani,but but but more than that pragati beside regreting won't be able to do anything.loved the way in yesterday episode father made her aware that he cant harm u or kill u.please share ur views.