Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This moment was cute though. It was fleeting and entirely short but cute. I can't wait for more of this cuteness. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Makers can't make Abhigya meet soon.  They know masses are watching the show for them. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah I get it but this is just unbearable.  

This is just stalling, manipulation tactics that the makers use everytime trps fall.  The new gen story is truly unbearable. I just can't understand why they have to resort to such cheap tactics. why can't they just reunite Abhigya and call it a day? I mean seriously. if they insist on having the new gen, what is the problem in wrapping up Abhigya's story? It's just infuriating that they are now using Abhigya as bait for trps. thats all they are reduced to now.  

poiu123 thumbnail

Among the new generation I only like Aryan . Rest all are soooo uninteresting.

Makers CANT wrap up Abhigya. Who will watch the show then!!

Edited by poiu123 - 4 years ago
Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Among the new generation I only like Aryan . Rest all are soooo uninteresting.

Makers CANT wrap up Abhigya. Who will watch the show then!!

Yeah Aryan is fine. It has nothing new to offer. It's just the same old BS that we have already seen a 1000 times and none of the actors have anything interesting to offer either. 

That's exactly what am saying. They are being used for trps. They will put Abhigya promos to mislead people in the name of reunion and that's all they are being used for. Don't think this reunion will happen anytime soon. Manhoos cvs and dp. 😡

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

My hunch was absolutely frikkin right. We are back to square one. Pragya is back at sarita ji's house and the shitty hits and misses will continue for the next 10000 years.  and now they are also back to the meaningless ranbir-prachi-rhea convoluted bullshit and Alia-purab-disha. bhaad mein jaaye ye log. I hope their trps fall further. smiley11smiley21smiley7

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

My hunch was absolutely frikkin right. We are back to square one. Pragya is back at sarita ji's house and the shitty hits and misses will continue for the next 10000 years.  and now they are also back to the meaningless ranbir-prachi-rhea convoluted bullshit and Alia-purab-disha. bhaad mein jaaye ye log. I hope their trps fall further. smiley11smiley21smiley7

Are the TRPs even falling. I'm just exasperated at this point. Not watching at all. This dragfest is being stretched more than a used chewing gum. LIke where are they even taking the story. it ain't going no where. 

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

Are the TRPs even falling. I'm just exasperated at this point. Not watching at all. This dragfest is being stretched more than a used chewing gum. LIke where are they even taking the story. it ain't going no where. 

Yes last 3 weeks mein trp have been falling.  it went from 3.0 to 2.8 to 2.6 last week. They are out of top 3.  So they made that useless promo. Hopefully, the audience watching it on tv haven't fallen for it.  

poiu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Yes last 3 weeks mein trp have been falling.  it went from 3.0 to 2.8 to 2.6 last week. They are out of top 3.  So they made that useless promo. Hopefully, the audience watching it on tv haven't fallen for it.  

That’s wat it deserves. The Ranbir Prachi Rhea angle is so stupid frankly speaking, I ve seen many leaps in EK shows but this triangle is the worst .

Makers themselves are not convinced hence they are giving more focus to Purab Aliya Disha angle. They can’t take the risk of focusing on Ranbir Prachi.

I don’t know abt others but Prachi is the most irritating character I ve seen inshows recently.

Abhigya.fan thumbnail

Yeah this week too... Trps just came out. It's at 2.6 this week as well. Am glad they are stagnant.