Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

If she gives some stupid statements, then she will definitely have to bear the brunt 

what stupid statement has she really given? last i heard she expressed worry about the curfew in J N K and said she hasn't been able to contact her in-laws..is raising your concern a dumb statement?  i have not really followed her politicial views, but if i remove the bhakts all i have read the neutral views on her that she gives logical statements and puts her thoughts in a nice manner and has all good qualities of a leader..

infact during the polls, it's that Gopal Shetty who took nasty digs at her but not even once she retialiated in a bad manner...

phir bhi he won, desh ka bedagarak to deshwasi khud hi kar rahe hain...and then they complain 

GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I'm surprised she still has fans 😲

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

you'r saying as if 100000 threads on urmila being made on this forum...in fact i don't even remember the last time someone opened a topic on her here 

You didnt saw it. It was there whole time. If you keep  doing this, i am afraid to say that you might lose your eyesight very soon. LOL

Sorry if she makes sh*t cmmnts about my people , state , country  and is uninformed and act like an uneducated  fool, she will be presented with facts u know.  Anyways she needs to know she isnt winning any seat even if she tries hard

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deadinside

You didnt saw it. It was there whole time. If you keep  doing this, i am afraid to say that you might lose your eyesight very soon. LOL

well if you have amazing eye-sight then do show some concern to show me the threads...i am active here..let me see what kind of amazing eyesight u have that others don't 🀣

most of the actors who turned politicians become dumbasses there's no denying in that.

but she's one classy actress, i still suggest she goes back to where she belongs..this is not her cup of tea.

and topic maker : u made the request at a wrong place dear, its a bashing forum and ur asking people not to bash ? LOL πŸ˜†

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

well if you have amazing eye-sight then do show some concern to show me the threads...i am active here..let me see what kind of amazing eyesight u have that others don't 🀣

I have eyesight but i am too lazy to do anything for anyone. i apologise for being rude. 

hbkrocks thumbnail

I like Urmila a lot but her political career disappoints me. Anyway I loved her as an actress don't know how is She as a person.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

i love this girl..both on screen (brilliant actress and criminally underrated) and off screen (bold..gutsy..and someone who is never afraid to voice her opinions)..more power to her!!

i am looking forward to see her on screen again..she is so so good

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

What has she done to deserve the special privilege? Everybody is bashed..she too will be