Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apinbox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh my my ! I’m speechless! I wish the cvs read it and try something like this.  I was imagining How Ronakshi would render it .. amazing  love 😊 .. keep writing more... Thanks, Aparna 

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Aaaaaahhhhhh ☺️ That was quite an OS! You know, in all my years of (self-proclaimed) writing, I've only touched upon this kind of a story a couple of times. I have to admit it's actually quite difficult to maintain a level of decency but still keep it sensuous. You've done a fabulous job with that!!

As soon as I got an inkling of the video that Rohit was about to watch, my jaw dropped. I absolutely loooooved it! I would love seeing such a thing on the show, but I feel like that's probably not going to happen :P

Regardless, Rohit's reactions were on point!!!! 😆 And when he asked Vimmi to bring the pole too smiley36

I was especially happy with the last part smiley43 #noshame lol
But seriously, one thing about tv relationships is that they always show the girl shying off and the guy having to initiate things everytime. I don't think that's necessarily the case in all relationships. So I'm glad we got to see something which is more realistic for a ridiculously attractive couple :P

Okay I'm rambling on, but aaah looved this OS!! I've added it to the index too. Please do write more!! Even other genres don't worry haha. But I'd really like to read more of your works :)

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apinbox

Oh my my ! I’m speechless! I wish the cvs read it and try something like this.  I was imagining How Ronakshi would render it .. amazing  love 😊 .. keep writing more... Thanks, Aparna 

Aww thanks a lot 🤗

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Aaaaaahhhhhh ☺️ That was quite an OS! You know, in all my years of (self-proclaimed) writing, I've only touched upon this kind of a story a couple of times. I have to admit it's actually quite difficult to maintain a level of decency but still keep it sensuous. You've done a fabulous job with that!!

As soon as I got an inkling of the video that Rohit was about to watch, my jaw dropped. I absolutely loooooved it! I would love seeing such a thing on the show, but I feel like that's probably not going to happen :P

Regardless, Rohit's reactions were on point!!!! 😆 And when he asked Vimmi to bring the pole too smiley36

I was especially happy with the last part smiley43 #noshame lol
But seriously, one thing about tv relationships is that they always show the girl shying off and the guy having to initiate things everytime. I don't think that's necessarily the case in all relationships. So I'm glad we got to see something which is more realistic for a ridiculously attractive couple :P

Okay I'm rambling on, but aaah looved this OS!! I've added it to the index too. Please do write more!! Even other genres don't worry haha. But I'd really like to read more of your works :)

I so wanted a detailed review like this Thank u thank u sooo much this means a lot. I love ur work too ♥ 

Shree06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was hot🔥 

Do write up often

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

dr surgeon aur pole dance????🤣🤣 dat ws funny literally🤣 hot hot chap🙈🙈 veena cud hv cum a little later though😉 

I luved d idea of sona having two other friends..show mein kyu nehi diya pata nehi..she used to say she hv friends..but kbhi dikhaya nehi😕

malarmia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Never have I thought Sona would do pole dancing 😍

This was well written. 

Keep up the good work. 

Looking forward to your next ronakshi story.

Edited by malarmia - 4 years ago