Ronakshi OS - Pole Dance (16+)

Posted: 4 years ago

*This is based on after Ronakshi get together and Raima has exited* 

Rohit and Sonakshi were enjoying a quiet long drive after a hectic work day, seated in the backseat of Rohit's BMW as Ravi drove. They always enjoyed these little moments together whenever their schedules allowed in the one month since  they had been dating. Rohit was holding Sonakshi's hand and running his thumb over it absently. Suddenly, Sona's phone rang and she had to withdraw her hand. Rohit gave her an annoyed expression and she laughed. 

She looked at the phone and it was one of her friends, Vani. Vani was the complete opposite of Sonakshi. She was wild and crazy, and she made her that too. It was hard to resist her energy. Along with Vani and Kriti, her other good friend, she had been on a vacation recently during the Raima fiasco, to get her mind off of Dr Surgeon. She laughed internally, recalling that crazy period. She picked up the phone. 'Hey Vani! Kaise yaad kia?' 'Sonaaaa!! ' Vani screeched from the other end and sonakshi held the phone at a distance from her ear, already laughing. 'What, Vani? ' she asked. 'Dudeee..check your instagram tags. I have posted a video of u. Don't worry, your fans won't see it as my account is private. Only our mutual friends will. But it's already getting so much response! It was one of the best memories of our vacation. Chalo gotta go, cya! ' And Vani cut the phone. Sonakshi was puzzled. What video? Rohit looked at her with curiousity. She shrugged. 'Apparently Vani has posted a video of me on instagram. Let me see.. ' Rohit looked interested and leaned over her shoulder to see the video. 

Sona opened her insta and checked her tagged section. It was a video from the vacation, from a night club. She frowned. This seemed familiar... As soon as she saw herself making an entry she recognized the video and tried to close it but Rohit snatched the phone from her. 'Nuh uh. Let me see. ' He said. She struggled for her phone. 'Rohit give it back!! It is nothing. ' She fought with him as he held the phone above him. He leaned in her ear and whispered. 'Either u let me see the video or else I will kiss you right here in front of Ravi.' Sona looked at him in horror. 'You wouldn't! ' she gasped. He looked her in the eye. 'Try me. ' She gulped hard. She was caught between a rock and a hard place. Sighing, she gave up her phone to Rohit and covered her face. 'I am so dead. ' she whispered to herself. Rohit grinned in triumph and took the phone from her and opened the video. The video started, and slowly his expressions changed. 

The video was from a club in Greece, where Sona and her friends had gone on vacay for 15 days. In the start of the video, there was a pole in the center. Rohit looked at it puzzled. And then Sonakshi entered. Rohit's jaw dropped. She was wearing a black leather jacket and ripped denim shorts. As soon as she entered, the music started. It was, he would learn later, on special demand, the song Dilbar Dilbar. She came near the pole and circled it at first. Rohit's eyes widened. Sona continued circling the pole, her eyes looking sensous, then did a dip and stood again, the movement bringing attention to her back. After that, she climbed the pole and hung on it, then swung down effortlessly from it. Wrapping a leg around the pole, she continued her sensous movements. She then ripped open the buttons on her jacket and threw it at the crowd, among which the men were cheering most wildly, leaving her in a tight white tank top. Rohit's mouth opened in shock. Towards the end of the video, she climbed the pole again and hung down from it, lying facedown, supported by just her legs wrapped around the pole. The video ended. Rohit's eyes widened like saucers. He looked at Sona who was hiding her face, his eyes still wide. 

By that time, they reached Rohit's home. He realized then and without a word dragged her out of the car by her hand and led her to his room. Sona was very confused. 'Rohit...' she started but he held up his hand. 'Dont say a word till I do. ' He said in a clipped tone. Sonakshi fell silent. They reached his room. Rohit said something to Vimmi on the way which Sona didn't catch and she nodded. Inside the room, Rohit sat down on the bed. Sona looked at him in wonder. Just then, Vimmi entered the room and left a pole in the room. 'Ye lijiye bhaiya. Hamari decoration ke liye use hone wali pole. Kuch safai wagera karne ke liye chahiye kya? ' she asked. Rohit gave her a sarcastic smile. 'Han shuddhikaran karna hai kisi ka. ' Vimmi was confused but nodded and left. Sonakshi looked at Rohit with shock. 'Rohit ye tum kya.. ' He ignored her and put on the stereo, playing the song 'Laila mai laila ' and sat back on the bed. 'Now dance for me. ' he said with his legs crossed. 

Sonakshi gasped and turned off the music. 'Rohit what the hell is wrong with you!? How can u just order me to dance like that? I'm not your.. ' she fumbled for words. 'I'm not ur personal dancer!' she finally said. Rohit glared at her hard. 'Accha.. Us club mei itne aadmio ke samne dance kar sakti ho par mere samne nahi. Waise ye sikha kab? ' Sonakshi sighed. 'Rohit meri baat suno.. Wo mere friends ne force kia tha. It was a dare to learn a new skill and flaunt it so I trained for few days then performed once.. ' Rohit wasn't impressed. 'Then I dare you to dance for me. Aur yahi sab kar rahi thi tum vacation pe! Tumse ye ummeed nai thi. Parvati ki image ko kya se kya bana dia. ' he said. Sonakshi decided it was best not to laugh. 'Kya sab Rohit.. Come on don't be so old fashioned. Aisa kuch nahi tha.. And I was just..u were with Raima then.. I was trying to get my mind off of you.' she said. Rohit glared at her again. 'So u decided to get over me by doing pole dance!? Agli bar hamari ladai hogi na to mai bhi try karta hu! ' This time she did laugh. 'Tum bahut funny lagoge karte hue. ' Rohit just crossed his arms in anger. 'To itna aasan tha tumhare liye mujhe bhulna. One pole dance in front of other men who were not me. Idhar meri jaan ja rahi thi tumhare bina. ' Sonakshi wud have ideally been angry at that but his voice held a lot of underlying hurt. She sighed and went to him and cupped his cheeks. 'Meri zindagi ka sabse difficult period tha wo Rohit. I swear. Mujhe v dusro ke liye karke maza nahi bhi nahi aaya sacchi. I'm sorry babe. I will make it up to you I promise. ' Rohit looked at her from under his eyes. She grinned and started the music again, first settling herself in his lap as she did some sensous steps there. Rohit gulped and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer but she teasingly pushed him back and got up and went to the pole.

Just like in the video, she climbed up the pole, hung and swung from it effortlessly, circled it and twerked around it. She was wearing a simple top and jeans and removed the top, wearing just her sports bra and jeans now. Rohit's mouth almost hit the ground during those 3-4 minutes. Finally, unable to take it anymore, he got up and yanked her to him, kissing her hard and cupping her against his hard length, hands on her bottom firmly. He led her back till she hit the bed and climbed on top of her. He kissed her and she kissed him back with tongue and skin contact till both were out of breath. His hands freely explored her skin - her waist, belly, chest and valley area. He followed the path with his lips and she moaned. He grinned and continued kissing her, now down on her belly button and licking it. Sonakshi held his head tight. The sensations he was evoking in her were too much to take. Just as they were about to go further, Rohit heard his mom's voice calling them. He groaned in frustration and Sona laughed at that. He growled and rubbed his stubble against her neck as punishment. She giggled some more. His mom's voice got louder and he finally got off her, rubbing a hand through his hair in frustration. Sonakshi sighed and got up as well. 'We shud go.. Aunty is calling us. ' She said heading for the door. 'Umm Sonakshi? ' Rohit said. She turned. 'Yes? ' 'Top to pehn lo. Aise hi jaana hai mom ke samne? ' he grinned cheekily. Sonakshi gasped and quickly dressed. Rohit laughed and she hit him. Just as she was about to leave, he pulled her back by her hand and putting a hair behind her ear said 'That was HOT. I love a confident woman. ' Sonakshi smirked. He continued. 'But from now on I'm the only man u do that in front of. Promise me. I want exclusive privilege to that. ' Sonakshi smiled and gave his cheek a quick smoldering kiss. 'I promise. ' she whispered. His mom's voice had gotten even louder by them and so she quickly pushed him away and opened the door, meeting and talking with Veena aunty outside the room. Behind her, Rohit smirked in satisfaction. That was a good deal, he decided. 

The end. 

Hope u all like it. It took some guts to writ this. 🙈 Pls do leave ur feedback :) 

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 4 years ago

That was freakin hot! 🔥🔥

Ronakshi sizzled! 

Ufff! I loveedddd it! 

Please write more! ❤❤

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

That was freakin hot! 🔥🔥

Ronakshi sizzled! 

Ufff! I loveedddd it! 

Please write more! ❤❤

Thanks a lot, glad u liked it 🙈🤗

That was hot! First sometime someone writing something sexy and subtly mature. Great job!  

Chemistry was beautifully penned..loved it..👍🏼

Originally posted by blablabla_mo7

That was hot! First sometime someone writing something sexy and subtly mature. Great job!  

Thanks a lot. Happy u like it 😳

Originally posted by haribol79

Chemistry was beautifully penned..loved it..👍🏼

Thank you 🤗

Whew...Turn the AC on because its extremely hot in here😉

Great work...Keep Writing❤️

Originally posted by scorpion77

Whew...Turn the AC on because its extremely hot in here😉

Great work...Keep Writing❤️