Pushing up for editing 😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome to the 7th AT 🥳

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So, what do you guys think should be next in store for Anurag?

I think he should have stayed in coma a bit longer, had a few friends kidnap him with Mohini's permission and taken him to a remote place far away from the mess where he can recover and plot against his enemy. 

The place should be a symbolic and catheric place where he recovers. It takes up to 3-4 months so Prerna would be ready to deliver by then. 

I wanted him to keep his recovery a secret so Bajaj doesn't know what hit him when he compiles all the proof against him (ronit incident & hit and run case) . Also want him to find out Bajaj's dirty secrets too, especially about his hatred for Basus. Then Anurag only returns once the tamasha of Bajaj being arrested in a STRONG and savage case that even Bajaj can't even tackle. Anurag returning as a different person, more stronger, more determined and well like ….a boss basically. 

Then once he's successfully put his enemy behind bars for 20 or so years, he celebrates with his friends with a bubbly, paan and gaan before deciding to pack up and start afresh in London until his broken heart heals.

When this is happening, not once he's kept in touch with Prerna since his awakening. He's avoided her as he isn't interested in hearing, "Please Anurag, for Kuki sake, spare Bajaj...he's not that bad, blah blah blah and more blah. I'm in that one percent of those who think Bajaj is a good person, you should join me in that one percent too, blah blah blah. "

Prerna hears he's leaving for a long time and decides to finally tell him about the baby. He's all happy arriving at the airport, thinking he's finally going to be the businessman his company needs. 

Then a manoosh red dupatta drops on him and Prerna calls out to him. Then goes into labour and he's like confused as hell. Why her tummy big and she screaming in his arms. Then he takes her to hospital and gets to be there for his kid. 

That's one route the show could have taken. 

Your thoughts/ideas?

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago
Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

So, what do you guys think should be next in store for Anurag?

I think he should have stayed in coma a bit longer, had a few friends kidnap him with Mohini's permission and taken him to a remote place far away from the mess where he can recover and plot against his enemy. 

The place should be a symbolic and catheric place where he recovers 

I wanted him to keep his recovery a secret so Bajaj doesn't know what hit him when he compiles all the proof against him (ronit incident & hit and run case) Then Anurag only returns once the tamasha of Bajaj being arrested in a STRONG and savage case that even Bajaj can't even tackle. Anurag returning as a different person, more stronger, more determined and well like ….a boss basically. 

This is such an interesting track and what a journey that would have been for Anurag Basu. 

Alas, these makers aren’t able to get past, hospital, jail, and parties🤦‍♀️

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes that's what we want, an interesting track which pushes the story forward. I'm much more interested in Anurag's character growth than anyone elses' in the story. Parth's acting is to blame. He's just so good at it. 

Disappointed that they made him wake up so soon without being strategic and made him put Bajaj in a weak case, his enemy will be out in no time. 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Yes that's what we want, an interesting track which pushes the story forward. I'm much more interested in Anurag's character growth than anyone elses' in the story. Parth's acting is to blame. He's just so good at it. 

Disappointed that they made him wake up so soon without being strategic and made him put Bajaj in a weak case, his enemy will be out in no time. 

Writers are not thinking this logically or maybe that’s exactly what they want😆

I’m guessing by the time Bajaj is out, there will be another party in the Basu house, post which I wonder whose turn will it be to go to the hospital and who goes to the jail

And I agree with you Parth as Anurag is a treat to watch, even though they digress from his initial characterization but Parth is amazing in various shades he gets to play as Anurag

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning everyone 🤗

What nonsense episode seriously 😡

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Good morning everyone 🤗

What nonsense episode seriously 😡

Yesterday also it was nonsense..I regret watching it ..