•  
Poll Question :

Who is the bigger Star?

Poll Choice
Prabhas
Rajinikanth
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Prabhas has proved to be the only Pan-Indian star but Rajinikanth generates mass hysteria like no other. 

Similar situation like Amitabh and Rajesh Khanna. 

Who is the bigger Superstar or should I say the biggest Superstar in India? 

Rajnikanth undoubtedly....Thalaiva is always the biggest superstar

For now I would say Thalaiva......lets give Prabhas a few more years....maybe he will be bigger than Rajni..or maybe he will fizzle out......for now I am really impressed with Prabhas.

congo india super star prabhas being compared with rajni,amitab..etc... just 1/2 films old n long way to go ,best of luck

Rajnikanth is known by everyone but he was never big in movies in north. But prabhas has proven himself as pan india box office star. So prabhas for me

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

Rajnikanth is known by everyone but he was never big in movies in north. But prabhas has proven himself as pan india box office star. So prabhas for me

Ya nice point , proven n now prabhas pan India super star n hope he grows more as mega star ....etc... 

I voted for Prabhas but still long way to go.if his movies continue to deliver like this then of course he is.

The South Indian Male star who met Maximum Success in Bollywood was Kamal Haasan. Not Rajnikant. He gave Blockbuster Ek Duje Ke Liye and even won Filmfare Best Actor award for his film Saagar. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Rajnikant is more famous for his popularity down south, people talk about his fans building a temple for him, never really observed any kind of hype for him. Rajni's 2.0 which did good business but it had Akshay in it, so I don't know how much of the collection was because of Rajni's presence as Kabali wasn't a great success in North 

I did witness the hype for Prabhas first hand in my city, everyone has seen Rebel series, my brothers watch his movies regularly and of course he has a mammoth like Bahubali to his credit. It can be seen in box office numbers of Saaho. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Prabhas is the bigger star in North, & yes much bigger than Rajnikanth. 

Rajnikanth was never a popular star in Bollywood. Infact Kamal Hassan was a much bigger star in Bollywood than Rajnikanth, but sadly he left Bollywood & never returned..otherwise Kamal would've been the first pan india male superstar like Sridevi.