Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Zara🤗 the story was so amazing! Everything was so good. I loved how he just walked into the room with her not caring about what everyone would say❤️ Also, the fact that he very gradually and then suddenly realised that he didn't want to spend one moment away from her. The start of their forever.

I have high hopes for the MishBir scenes now. This was so heartwarming <3

Zainabnaz thumbnail

Its beautiful  Zara. Hope to see Abir 's pain and anguish  portrayed by Shaheer in a impeccable  manner ...     you have imagined the scene  exactly like it would  happen in show.  Abir should  come forward and convey  his  feelings about  Mishti  to BP,he should  give  priority to his life and Mishti  for change. No doubt  BP will see  depth of his feelings  for M.   He needs all the love and respect  from  BP. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's beautiful. I love all your writings bhut this one is the best

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samyuktha0411

Beautiful❤️

Thank you Zara for this. You have portrayed the pain and love beautifully.

Thank you so much 🤗 I tried to do it as much as my limited schedule promoted I am glad that I managed to convey the emotions you have mentioned.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Itsflora

this whole fandom is sadist.

Gale lag ja behen 🤗🤗

We all are waiting for abir's breakdown. 

I feel so bad as a human that i just wanna see shaheer's angsty & disheveled form. 

The story Was as usual.

Which means amazing.   

Yass hifive👍🏼 our fandom is so evil lol we all love angsty Shaheer.

Yay I live for hugs so right back at ya sister🤗🤗

Thank you so much for the appreciation❤️

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingenuity

Zara🤗 the story was so amazing! Everything was so good. I loved how he just walked into the room with her not caring about what everyone would say❤️ Also, the fact that he very gradually and then suddenly realised that he didn't want to spend one moment away from her. The start of their forever.

I have high hopes for the MishBir scenes now. This was so heartwarming <3

Thank you🤗 Yeah I kind of want Abir to not care about the extra people in their fam and just do what he wants. I hope that this accident sort of pushes them both to tell their families the truth but than the other part of me loves their chup chup kay romance. Fingers crossed for what the show has in store for us.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Awesome attempt!!

I would like to see a very broken Abir at display on seeing Mishti not opening her eyes and would like him to recall all the talks they had where he said he will not leave her. I am feeling bad that she will fall badly even when he was so close to her 😭i don't know if that's what is going to happen in future where she will broken emotionally bcos of factors unkowm to him and he would feel bad about not recognizing them. I don't know. This kuhu hatred should certainly come out in front of everyone.

Thank you 🤗

Haaye just imagining a broken Abir gives me all the feels. Also him asking her to wake up and open her eyes like you said is going to hurt like hell but will be so good to see. Yeah I am hoping that somehow Kuku get exposed or Misthi confides in Abir on how Kuhu frequently taunts her.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Awesome writing. Thank you Zara

Thank you so much for taking out time to give feedback means a lot🤗

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Thanks Meera🤗 beautiful has become my favorite word ever since Mishbir walked in to my life.

poojdc87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful story! Thank you for putting it into words!