Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

If only he had a Kapoor in the end of his name and not Jain ðŸ˜† His life would have been completely different.

Short of changing his last name he and his team tried everything to remind people who he is.  His debut movie was by YRF and yet the teaser or poster release was an event where the background was a huge wall size portrait of Raj Kapoor.  

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Is he holding her shopping..and walking a little behind her?

lagta hai,dating..

Hahahhaaa the analysis 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Oh so he’s like his cousin?  Then I hope Tara gets out soon.  Though I find it weird that this is happening  as he’s about to be relaunched.  But could just be a coincidence.  

She is the bigger name here. I don't see what she gets out of it. It's not like when she was linked with Sid.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tara looks different each time she steps out and not always that is a good thing.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

She is the bigger name here. I don't see what she gets out of it. It's not like when she was linked with Sid.

Trying to get an in to Excel and YRF camp via Aadar's contacts... Also he is a Kapoor, the so-called first family of bw so by association she can get an in to Kapoor family functions and events. 

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I was thinking it’s more that he gets media attention and hype as he’s about to be relaunched.  And to be fair this might give her the extra media coverage she was lacking while Ananya got a lot of hype.  

GumGum thumbnail

She'd become an insider. If Disha had dated this guy instead of the recluse Tiger, Disha would've become the apple of the elites eyes.

On the other hand, he has a done and dusted image, Excel's relaunch would not have worked if he hadn't revamped his image. This link up will help him become a somebody from a nobody in janta's eye.

Btw, she can't gain anything from dating Sid, Suniel's son is not single, she needed to climb the social ladder as early as possible, so she'd rather date insiders with elite club's pass than date  someone like Sushant or Jacky.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol next Jeetendra in making ðŸ˜†

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Lol next Jeetendra in making ðŸ˜†

Who? Aadar?  I don’t get the connection.  

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Who? Aadar?  I don’t get the connection.  

Yeah lol

Jeetendra always carries his wife’s purse and other shopping bags etc ðŸ˜†

Note: not saying it’s wrong - by any means