Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Amazing .....LOVED IT....❤️❤️Very Emotional😭😒.....Rishab-Kasak reunion.....❤️He got to know the reason she left him..,Poor kids wishing for their father and mother...,Their wishes fulfilled...,Now family will be together again....

Pls update soon dear...🤗

Aavnii thumbnail

PART 3

She entered the house with him, sleeping Kasak was in his arms. She saw her mother standing in the corridor upstairs watching them..

“ Maa, .. wo .. mai..”he tried to explain..

She show her hand to stop him..

“jesa tumne bola tha wese room tarryr karwa diya hai, umeed hai is baar tum dono job hi karo soch samajh kar karo..”

Prerna looked at her mother who was avoiding her and looking at him with anger and disappointment..And he like a obedient son was looking at the floor and just nodding on her words..

Their relation is more stronger than her with her mother..He has given her full rights on him..

As veena left for her room, he take her to the room, which was arranged for her downstairs itself, just below their… no.. no.. his room..

He carefully put the child in her bed and left the room as she was not present there…

He entered veena’s room who was sitting on rocking chair with closed eyes…

He sat on the floor near her feet and hold her hands in his…

“ Maa, I know ki aap bhut naraz of mujhse, I disappointed you, but maa mai kya karta .. jab Kasak, meri beti , mere sath rehna chati hai mere pass to mai kese use..” he said

“ hume tumhare Kasak ko lane kef aisle se takleef nahi hai,lekin Prerna…” she asked

“ Maa, Kasak ko kese alg kar deta mai unse, aur fir Prem aur kuki un dono ko bhi to prerna ki Jaroorat hai.., jo kuch bhi hua, jo faisle Prerna ne liye.. uska aur asar mai apne baccho par nahi hone dunga ab..” he explained

“ Aur tumhara kya, jis Aurat ko tum 5 saalon se bhulane ki kosis kar rhe ho, wo ab tumhare sath rahegi tumhare samne, wo har baat yaad ayegi tumhe jiss se tume takleef hogi..” she said

“hum nahi jante usne tab jo kiya wo sahi tha ya galat, lekin wo tum dono ki takleef ki wajha thi aur hai, sath hokar bhi sath na hone se tum dono ka dard kam nahi hoga bhad jyegaa,”

“maa mne sab socha, lekin fir jab baccho ke bare mai..” he tried to explain..

“ Aur humara kya , Rishabh.. tum dono humare bacche ho, tum dono ko ese dekhkar, hum kese rhenge.., aur tum.., tumhe hum 5 saalon se ek chote bacche ki tarha sambhal rhe hai ..lekin ab dar lagta hai , is baar kuch hua to hum nahi sambhal payenge tumhe..”

He don’t know what to say, but then they heard voice from the door step , her voice…. She followed him to talk but halt in her path after hearing mother –son conversation..

“iss baar esa kuch nahi hoga maa,I will try my best to not cross your paths,.. Isbaar , one last time trust me, mai aapke bete ke dard ka karan nahi banugi…”

And before they can respond, she bolt out of the room with tears in her eyes..

Prerna POV:

She went behind him to talk, to ask for forgiveness, at least they can live as a parents together, but her mother’s insecurity towards her broke her again..

They saw her mistakes, but not her immense love for him, 5 years.. 5 years , and not a single second of her life she did not missed him..

She loved him , more than anything in the world , he is part of her soul, she can’t breathe without taking his name..

No, she is not justifying herself, but…

She exhaled as she was standing on the window of her room and looking at the sky..

Gone were days when she talk to moon, because their love for each other is limitless like sky, she don’t have to wait for night to connect with him… it remains with her every moment, and she know they are under same sky..

Here, he was standing just above her on the same window and looking towards the sky….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He thought that he can ignore her, that he will be able to live with her under same roof with out effecting himself..

But as the day passed it become unbearable for him to be ignored by her or to ignore her..

He cannot forget the smile on the face of his children, when they saw her first..

And he was jealous of them, how easily they forgive her, for missing five long years of their lives.. and hugged her with same love..and Kasak mingled with them as they were together from her birth..

Both start taking their separate time with the children, the time they spend together is breakfast and dinner..

She met him in the office as well, but both behave formally with each other, as she kept her words and always avoid to cross his path..

Her relation with her mother is mending slowly, as she directly or indirectly advised her on children upbringing…

Kuki and Prerna always share a special bond, which is above all,he was happy that now his daughter have her mother with her to share her secrets and so as his son, who has become now mumma’s boy..

And Kasak is Papa’s princess , who always take his side against both her siblings…, “Papa is always right”.. And her temper is just like him but her eyes are same as her mother and so her non-stop talkinghabit..

He was sitting in his study when kuki entered;

“papa, can I ask you something” she asked hesitantly..

He looked at her and closed his files and asked her to sit with him..

“papa , aap aur mumma kab tak ese rhoge, kab humari family happy family banegi?”

“ Humari family happy family hi to hai..” he told her..

“papa I know aap mumma se naraz ho, I can see that, jab mumma akele mai roti hai, jab aap humare sath hote ho to wo dur chali jati hai,jab aap ghar pr hote ho to apne room se bhar nahi ati, hume bhi wahi bulati hai…,Prem aur kasak bhi notice karte hai, but wo dono bhut chote hai..”

He sighed..

“papa , hume papa ya mumma nahi, papa mumma dono sath sath chahiye..”she said with tears in her eyes..

He put his hand on her head, indeed time and situation ,make her mature before her age.. she saw his pain and grief for his wife, she saw Prem’s craving for his mother, she saw maa’s tears for her daughter, in all this she learn to hide her problems and never mention that she missed her mother as well..

“I will try to fix it soon, aap ye sab sochna band kro aur,apni studies aur school ,friends in sab par focus karo, “he said while tickling her and she laughed and leave him after kissing on his cheek..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today when he was leaving from his office, he saw her on other side of road waiting for cab…

He think for a while, but gave in and went near her..

“Get into the car, we are going same place “ he said..

“No, thank you Mr. Bajaj, I can manage” she denied

“ Yes you can manage, as you always do”

Although he don’t want to taunt her but it came naturally from him..

She looked hurt at his words , but she sit on the backseat of the car..

He didn’t start the car..

“Now, what?” she asked frustrated…

“ I am not your driver” he said..

“I don’t said that you are” she replied

“ no, you don’t but you act like this..” he said

She rolled her eyes at his words “fine”, and sit beside him on front seat and saw a smirk playing on his lips..

“ now, what else is left for me to bear?” she thought..

“kuki complained about our indifference towards each other..”he started the conversation..

“Believe me I didn’t told a single word to her” she said..

He closed his eyes on her words, she was the one who know what was in his mind before words came out of his mouth, and today she is not understanding his straight words..

“ I am not accusing you of something, she can see that our relation is not normal like before..” he said

“she can, she is growing up, in fact  she is our only child who knows how was our relation , before, she knows everything is changed now” she state as a matter of fact..

“ I think we, should act happy in front of them..” he said after sometime..

Act! Really, he want to act with her, so he is not 1% happy with her presence..

Tears start falling from her eyes and she turn her face to look outside..

“ you don’t  answer”he asked..

“ if you want to act , I am in..” she said without looking at him..

As they reached the mention…

“mai aaj bhi aapko utna hi samjhti hu Mr. Bajaj, bas aajkal aap jo bhi khete hai wo mere upar ek ilzam hi hota hai…, to mujhe lga aaj yebhi unme sehi  ek hai..”

And without waiting for his answer she left him with his thoughts..

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh dear so emotional 😭 part 😭😭😭😭

I want toooooooooooooooo see my PreRish live happy 😊 with each other ❤️😛 ❤️ but I love ❤️ love love love their cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nok jok 😆🤣😆 I want more nok jok toooooooooooooooo 

Please update next part soonnnnnnnnnnnnn can’t wait 😊 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very emotional update😭

It will take time for preRish to behave normally

Loved their nok jhoks😆

Waiting for next

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aye!!! This is interesting...

Continue soooonish...

Hope sab thik hojaye.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. Waiting for their union😊

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kids got their mumma and papa back respectively. But Kukki can easily understand what is lacking in their relationship now which she pointed out. I want to see how they will mend this now. 

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aavnii

PART 2 (B)

“ Madam , baby behosh ho gyi hai” her maid told her..

She did not notice him in her problem.. As soon as she reached home , she run towards Kasak’s room and he follows her , Her guards stop him but when they saw his face , let him in..

Firstly, he was confused, but as he entered the hall, he saw his big picture with her and kuki with Prem…

He went in her direction..

When he heard her..

“agar aap iska dhyan nahi rakh sakti hai Mary , then you can pack your bags and leave my house right now”

The authority in her voice is same, as was in his..

“ mam , baby bhut zid kar rahi thi apke liye sandwich banana ke liye , aur unhe ye chota sa cut lag gya bas..”

She left her daughter on the bed and came face to face with her…

“ Chota sa cut.. mary tum janti ho ki  haemophobia   hai ise, khoon dekhkar kitna darr jati hai..”

“ Firstly you should not allowed her in the kitchen, Now,just get out of my house right now, I don’t like irresponsible people around me…

As she was gesturing towards the door, her eyes met another pair of eyes, his eyes whole time he was standing there..

She forgets to breath, he found her…, he found his daughter.. now he will take her away from her, no she can’t let him take her daughter away..

He can read fear in her eyes, he can see old Prerna in her ,so vulnerable , so weak..

As Mary left the room , he step inside.. and look around the room which was filled with his pictures with her and of the child on the bed..

He went near the child, anyone can recognize her as his child, the way she slept, her features.. same like him..

He looked towards Prerna who was preparing herself for the situation..

And next moment he drag her out of the room to another andthrow her inside..

“ Mujhse ye chuphaya , meri beti ko mujhe dur rakha 5 saalontak… aap esa kese kar sakti hai Prerna..”

She was weeping bitterly, not answering his questions…

“ aap jab sab chhodkar gyi , tab iske bare mai janti thi..”he asked..

She nodded in No…

He released her… and bang his fist near her on the wall…

“ In sab mai sirf Prem aur kuki hi nahi.. ye.. ye..” he stops as he don’t know her name..

“ Kasak…. Kasak Rishabh Bajaj” Prerna told him between her sobs..

“ Kasak…” he exhaled…

"Apne itni sari lifes ke sath kyu khela Prerna .. Kyu…?"

“ Kuki ke liye,...... aapke liye..” she answered slowly..

He looked at her in shock..

“ kuki ke liye…, mere liye..” he asked her again..

And she slowly narrate him about the whole thing and show him the official paper of the deal with his ex- wife…

He sat there with the papers in his hands, there was pin drop silence in the room..

He looked at her , then at papers in his hands..”

“what he should do now..?”

He promised his mother, that he will never forgive her for her mistakes, for what she did with him, with their children, but here she… she also suffers the same pain..

“ you don’t had trust on me..?” he asked

She looked at him..

“ Aapko mujh par bharosa nahi tha ki mai kuki ko humse dur nahi jane dunga, kyu aapko esa lagta hai ki aap kuch nahi karengi to kuch thik nahi hoga, aapko mujhse baat karni chahiye thi ye sab share karna chahiye tha..lekin aapne kya kiya sab kuch chhodkar chali gyi..”

She tried to reason with him..

“Nahi ,Prerna aap is baar kitni bhi sahi kyu na ho .. mai aapko maaf nahi kar sakta..”

“ jo aapne mere sath kiya uske liye to shyad kar bhi deta ,lekin jo aapne mere teeno baccho ke sath kiya hai uske liye kabhi nahi..” he declared

Prerna came forward and sat on her knees in front of him holding his hands in hers…

“ Please, Mr. Bajaj esa mat boliye, mujhe us waqt kuch samajh nai aya tha, mujhe lga ki agar mere jane se sab thik hota hai , to mera chale jana hi thik hai..”

“I am sorry, she sobbed please mujhe maaf kar dijiye..”

He didn’t answer her plead..

“ Pream last two years se apni birthday wish list sirf ek naam likhta hai.. Mumma..”

“kuki ko jab bhi apni koii baat share karni hoti hai to chupkar apko letter likhti hai, jise wo apne cupboard mai chupakar rakhti hai..”

“ Maa , kheti nai hai lekin dekha hai mne unhe aapke liye rote hue..”

“ kya aapka ye maafi mangna , ye sab thik kar dega, Prerna..”he asked and jerked her hands away from his..

“ Nahi, mai janti hu , jo hua wo galat tha, mujhe apko sab bta dena chahiye tha, mai galat thi..lekin jab tak ye realization hua , bhut der ho gyi thi… mai..”

And before she can complete her sentence, her princess came running into their room , but stop in her tracks as she saw a known face…

And instead of going to her mother she went straight to him…

“Papa…” she called him, he smiled at her with tears and nodded in yes..

She spread her arms for him and he picked her in his arms and hugged her tightly.. and shower so many kisses on her face…

She turn her face towards her mother, who was smiling at both of them..

“Mumma mene wishing well , par jakr wish kiya tha , ki hum jaldi se Kolkata aa jye aur Papa ke pass bhi.. yehh! Meri wish puri ho gyi..”

And then she again looked at him and touched his cheeks with her little hands…

“ I missed you , Papa.. I missed you soo.. much and kissed on his cheek..”

“ Aap Papa ke sath chaloge, apne ghar , wha , apki Kuki diihai, Prem bhai hai aur aapko bhut pyar karne wali Nani bhi.., chaloge aap papa ke sath “ he asked her ..

Prerna looked at him in shock..

“ Aap esa nahi kar sakte , Mr. Bajaj, aap ese Kasak ko mujhse dur nahi le ja sakte..” she told him..

“Mai aapko Kasak se dur nahi kar rha hu, agar aap chahe to aap bhi a sakti hai, mere dono baccho ko unki maa Chahiye.., aur Kasak ko mai…”he told her..

She looked at him with hopeful eyes..

“lekin sirf baccho ki maa banker, isse jyada aap kuch bhi expect mat kijiyega..” he told her firmly ..

Kasak was not understanding their talks but asked Prerna “Mumma .. aap bhi sath chalogi naa..”

And she nodded in yes…

He handed Kasak to her and left the room” pack your bags , I am waiting outside..”

so, here is the next part as i promised!

AWESOME

CONTINUE SOON!!!!

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's been so long since you have  given us an update! Please continue 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please update next part waiting 😭😭