Pyar hai ya saza Prerish (SS) updated part 3 on 11 sept 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wow nice take of prerish tho iss bar prerna ne Mr. Bajaj ko unki beti ki custody ke liye menka se deal karke unhe chod diya aur kahani mein twist Mrs. Bajaj ki beti I think next part mein yahi story hogi Mr. Bajaj think she moved on her life aur woh bhi aise hi pretend karegi ki woh moved on kar chuki hai kyon ki woh dobara uski life mein wasps nhi Jana chahti hai can't wait to next part bahut hi interesting story hai dear loved it 

Edited by Surbhi123 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Wow nice take of prerish tho iss bar prerna ne Mr. Bajaj ko unki beti ki custody ke liye menka se deal karke unhe chod diya aur kahani mein twist Mrs. Bajaj ki beti I think next part mein yahi story hogi Mr. Bajaj think she moved on her life aur woh bhi aise hi pretend karegi ki woh moved on kar chuki hai kyon ki woh dobara uski life mein wasps nhi Jana chahti hai can't wait to next part bahut hi interesting story hai dear loved it 

Thank you.. I will try to update soon..

Nice start 

Was she pregnant when she left? 

Please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Wow so interesting! So Prerna had to sacrifice her love once again πŸ’” and had to leave her kids and husband behind πŸ’” breaking him! Glad Veena was with him in this situation 😭 I'm glad she took a stand for her son against her daughter 😭

So Prerna has a kid, is she adopted or is it her and Mr Bajaj's daughter! And she's still Mrs Bajaj ❀️

Hope they clear all the MUs as soon as possible ❀️😭 and get back together as a family!

Amazing, please update the next part soon!

-Sanu

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this one made me cry 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­u write very very beautiful  β€οΈ I’m short of words πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ my both babies are in pain πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I can’t see them like this just can’t πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Please update next part soon please πŸ˜›

This os should have 1000 parts πŸ˜›

Thank you πŸ™ for this amazing os πŸ™πŸ™huggggggg πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by komlika

Nice start 

Was she pregnant when she left? 

Please continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

You will know in next update..

Thank you😊

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Wow so interesting! So Prerna had to sacrifice her love once again πŸ’” and had to leave her kids and husband behind πŸ’” breaking him! Glad Veena was with him in this situation 😭 I'm glad she took a stand for her son against her daughter 😭

So Prerna has a kid, is she adopted or is it her and Mr Bajaj's daughter! And she's still Mrs Bajaj ❀️

Hope they clear all the MUs as soon as possible ❀️😭 and get back together as a family!

Amazing, please update the next part soon!

-Sanu

Yes, i also want veena and Mr. Bajaj bond to be strong like this...

And other things will be clear soon with the next part..

Thank youβ™₯

Very nice story....even though it's painful to see them both suffering....hope this suffering ends soon....

Originally posted by AryanSahil

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh this one made me cry 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­u write very very beautiful  β€οΈ I’m short of words πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ my both babies are in pain πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I can’t see them like this just can’t πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Please update next part soon please πŸ˜›

This os should have 1000 parts πŸ˜›

Thank you πŸ™ for this amazing os πŸ™πŸ™huggggggg πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh! Seems you like it so much..😊😊

I will update it soon..

Thank you β™₯soo much for your words..