The show needs to. Stop going around in circles... Bas bohot jo gaya.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

The show needs to stop going around in circles...Ever since the Pragati is Bani revelation took place there has been no major development in the show.... It's come to a complete stand still

Every time Raghbir is not in his room after something bad happens; he is blamed.... assumed to be doing something wrong....cover up crime, destroy evidence etc. related to Bani's murder every single time and it's too much now. 

Yesterday also Pragati learned that the maid can hear and talk... She keeps an eye on the maid and gets to know that she's meeting someone... Pragati doesn't see said someone's face but she's sure it's Raghbir.....How can she not give him the benefit of doubt that someone is trying to frame him? 

This needs to stop... Bas bohat ho gaya. 

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I second that....Oh Dear Lord...Make it stop...Make it stop now!!!

What is Ek and her teams problems? Are they just incompetent or they consider audiences to be fools for lapping up whatever they serve ?

I too have no issues with Pragati doubting Raghbir. I know she shouldn't but for the sake of OTT drama and stuff I can make my peace with the fact that she is doubting Raghbir but she is only doubting Raghbir and no one else... her blaming him every spare minute she gets alone....her monologues that he is such a big liar, an accomplished actor etc. has really started to get on my nerves.

Every thing he does she links it to her prejudged answer that Raghbir is the Culprit and so he must have done it. She wanted to give Prashant the Scarf but instead of getting over with it..she chooses or rather the writers use that moment for her to think about her finally being able to outsmart him and his game being over etc etc. Dene ke baad nahi soch sakti thi?

Par nahi....she has to think right in that moment and then when she saw the jhoomar falling runs to Raghbir to save him....Arey purse wahan chod ke bhaag sakti thi....Prashant uthakar le jaata apne saat....But no she had to take it with him....he had to use it on her to stop the bleeding so that later on she can blame him for her inefficiency .Waah!!!

Seriously Ekta needs to fire her entire lot of writers ....and hire fresh new talent who can make these characters and actors shine on screen

serial_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: stylish_VJ

I second that....Oh Dear Lord...Make it stop...Make it stop now!!!

What is Ek and her teams problems? Are they just incompetent or they consider audiences to be fools for lapping up whatever they serve ?

I too have no issues with Pragati doubting Raghbir. I know she shouldn't but for the sake of OTT drama and stuff I can make my peace with the fact that she is doubting Raghbir but she is only doubting Raghbir and no one else... her blaming him every spare minute she gets alone....her monologues that he is such a big liar, an accomplished actor etc. has really started to get on my nerves.

Every thing he does she links it to her prejudged answer that Raghbir is the Culprit and so he must have done it. She wanted to give Prashant the Scarf but instead of getting over with it..she chooses or rather the writers use that moment for her to think about her finally being able to outsmart him and his game being over etc etc. Dene ke baad nahi soch sakti thi?

Par nahi....she has to think right in that moment and then when she saw the jhoomar falling runs to Raghbir to save him....Arey purse wahan chod ke bhaag sakti thi....Prashant uthakar le jaata apne saat....But no she had to take it with him....he had to use it on her to stop the bleeding so that later on she can blame him for her inefficiency .Waah!!!

Seriously Ekta needs to fire her entire lot of writers ....and hire fresh new talent who can make these characters and actors shine on screen

Sahi baat!!!

Even I thought the same about the jhumar scene. She could have given the scarf to Prashant and then ran to save Raghbir. Poor guy was looking really funny in the dancer's costume...and Raghbir catching his hand and wondering how a woman's hand have so much hair...the scene was so hilariousšŸ¤£