30th August Written Update

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Adi was eagerly waiting for Pari. But today Saavi got the nanny-duty and Pari got stuck. Mo tried to befriend Adi so that she could decode his changed behavior and plans. Precap scene - Pari took the bottle and Adi threw it on Ur's face. Ansh was pissed and Ur said she was allergic to coconut oil. Mo realized Adi still hadn't give up on Mission Monster Auntie Bhagao. Baldie Pandit Ji was performing puja when the coconut started burning and he gave the most cliched dialogue - GHOR ANARTH!!!

Team R created Premras/Sammohan Ras and fed it to Dil. Dil got unconscious and the catch was whomever she would see first after opening her eyes, she would fall in love with that person. Dil saw Saavi and started running behind her.

Precap: Pari got locked in a cupboard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail

I recommend everyone to watch today's episode. It was hilarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I know my update is short. But such scenes can only be enjoyed when you are watching it. Reading it takes out the fun.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Dil saw Saavi and started running behind her. 

hahhaha I cannot wait to watch this scene 🤣

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

hahhaha I cannot wait to watch this scene 🤣

Saavi's expression was like - Single Thi Acchi Thi, Yeh Kya Bala Hain!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Special mention to Sreejita. This girl makes any scene thousand times more entertaining. 👏

God knows how many retakes they had to take to shoot this scene! 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So, nothing happened to Bh when Adi threw that liquid? Means there was nothing in it which could harm Bh? Good.

I expected this. Or to be honest, I wanted this. After all, itni mehnat ki hai BhasMo ne, itni asani se to kachra nahi ho sakta na in dono ka! At least one or two attempts should be required.

Waise, tha kya us bottle main? Kuch bataya?

Pandit hi ka famous dialogue: GHOR ANARTH!!! 

Saavi!!!🤣 🤣 🤣

Gabbar Singh ke style main," ab tera Kya hoga Saavi?" Poor girl, imagine her condition... She hates Dillu so much and Dillu fell in love with her?😂 

We were asking the makers to pair Saavi with someone but iska matlab ye to nahi ki Dillu ke saath hi pair kar dein?😂

Today's episode looks like a laughter riot! I am definitely going to watch this one!!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Saavi's expression was like - Single Thi Acchi Thi, Yeh Kya Bala Hain!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Special mention to Sreejita. This girl makes any scene thousand times more entertaining. 👏

God knows how many retakes they had to take to shoot this scene! 😆

Exactly... Saavi must be feeling this! Waise, how did Dillu see Saavi first of all?

Sreejita is amazing. No one could have played Dillu better than her. She and Niyati both are amazing as chudails. 

I am sure, ek take main to hua nahi hoga! Makers, please give a bts of this scene...

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So, nothing happened to Bh when Adi threw that liquid? Means there was nothing in it which could harm Bh? Good.

I expected this. Or to be honest, I wanted this. After all, itni mehnat ki hai BhasMo ne, itni asani se to kachra nahi ho sakta na in dono ka! At least one or two attempts should be required.

Waise, tha kya us bottle main? Kuch bataya?

Pandit hi ka famous dialogue: GHOR ANARTH!!! 

Saavi!!!🤣 🤣 🤣

Gabbar Singh ke style main," ab tera Kya hoga Saavi?" Poor girl, imagine her condition... She hates Dillu so much and Dillu fell in love with her?😂 

We were asking the makers to pair Saavi with someone but iska matlab ye to nahi ki Dillu ke saath hi pair kar dein?😂

Today's episode looks like a laughter riot! I am definitely going to watch this one!!!

You should. 😆

There was a scene when Mo told Adi that they had such great bonding and all the scenes played out. I chocked, literally.

I am glad too that Bhas got saved. I half expected this that she intentionally said that to confuse Adi. It was coconut oil in the bottle.

As much as I love RiAd, but the truth is a 5 and a 7 years old kids are no match to BhasMo despite their powers. And it's pretty unrealistic that Pari keeps sneaking out and no one notices. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Exactly... Saavi must be feeling this! Waise, how did Dillu see Saavi first of all?

Sreejita is amazing. No one could have played Dillu better than her. She and Niyati both are amazing as chudails. 

I am sure, ek take main to hua nahi hoga! Makers, please give a bts of this scene...

Saavi came looking for Naman aur Dillu Ne Apni Dilbar Ki Darshan Kar Li.

You should watch the last 5 minutes. Saavi was like Dad hataiye isse and looked at Dil like a cockroach. While Dil was making love signs and Nishant was 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

You should. 😆

There was a scene when Mo told Adi that they had such great bonding and all the scenes played out. I chocked, literally.

I am glad too that Bhas got saved. I half expected this that she intentionally said that to confuse Adi. It was coconut oil in the bottle.

As much as I love RiAd, but the truth is a 5 and a 7 years old kids are no match to BhasMo despite their powers. And it's pretty unrealistic that Pari keeps sneaking out and no one notices. 

Of course Mo and Adi had such a great bonding... You know, sometimes I really miss that special bond which they shared. Kitna pyaaar tha dono dadi-pote main!

Well, whether she said that intentionally or any other reason, I don't care. 

Same here. Even I love RiAd but two kids succeeding in their plans in the very first try is a bit too much. No matter how smart they are or how powerful they are, I didn't want them to succeed in the first try only.

Yes, I pointed this out the other day also. Pari was out of the house for a full day and GM didn't even notice?

Waise, who was the Panditji today? The same Nishant's partner in crime? Or any other one? And how were the Gathods' manhoos shakals when the coconut got burnt?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Saavi came looking for Naman aur Dillu Ne Apni Dilbar Ki Darshan Kar Li.

You should watch the last 5 minutes. Saavi was like Dad hataiye isse and looked at Dil like a cockroach. While Dil was making love signs and Nishant was 

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Waah! Dillu ki nayi Dilbar... No not Dilbar, Kya bolein Saavi ko?

Poor Saavi. Kya makers? Waise to Saavi ko kisi me saath pair kiya nahi aur finally kiya bhi to Dillu ke saath?

And poor Nishant too... Kahan bechare Naman ki life ke Yash Chopra banne chale the, kya ban Gaye!!! Achhe bhale Kaali Shakti ka peecha kar rahe the... Kya zarurat thi action movie se love story par jump karne ki?