Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Legilimens

I really envy your capability of setting a scene's location without trying hard🙈 I find that hard to do. The conversation also flows very naturally, this is a good oneshot. Logically speaking, they really won't be able to be friends after this fake courtship and it bothers Rohit so much, hope he introspects. I like how Raima did not even once cross his mind, thank you for that😆

Nicely written, I liked the ending as well. Everything(introspection, realisation, confession) does not need to happen together, it takes time😆

Thank you! When I’m in doubt about the setting or location, I usually go for the simplest and least distracting choice (if that makes sense) which I think is usually the best. Plus I love the drinking coffee or tea on the balcony visual haha I played the scene in my head first and then tried to put it into words. I’m glad you liked it! And yeah I wanted this to be Raima-free 😆 Oh I completely agree! I want to see the slow process of introspection, realization and confession. I also want Rohit to suffer a bit and work hard to make it up to her! Let’s see what the show offers 😆

Raingoddess thumbnail

Originally posted by: natzcreado

Hey Esha, you write really well👏. Loved it.... If feasible, please continue this.....

Hope this is how it plays out in the show as well ...

Thank you so much 😳 I’m glad you enjoyed reading it! Yeah if something comes to mind, I’ll def continue. Can’t wait to see how it plays out in the show. I hope they keep it subtle yet impactful! 

Raingoddess thumbnail

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments 🤗 I’m on vacation next week so hopefully I can get to replying to everyone and updating my other story as well as enjoying some Ronakshi episodes 😆

Edited by Raingoddess - 4 years ago