Continue soon

basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Superb story 

Continue soon

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it (:

I haven't started writing the next part yet, but I'm hoping to get to it soon!

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hinal babe! ❤️

On a reading and commenting spree 😆

Chalo, I read all the parts together. Honestly, unpopular opinion. I liked the whole Veena and Sona conversation. Even more than Ronakshi. Veena accepted and mainly voiced how much difference did Sona made in his life. How he was more open, cheerful and happy.  I am glad that he now has Sona, when he is going to face the biggest, hard part of his past. He has her, holding him and helping him out of this phase. 

PS- I am not good at writing long comments. 

Love,

Mayu

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Hinal babe! ❤️

On a reading and commenting spree 😆

Chalo, I read all the parts together. Honestly, unpopular opinion. I liked the whole Veena and Sona conversation. Even more than Ronakshi. Veena accepted and mainly voiced how much difference did Sona made in his life. How he was more open, cheerful and happy.  I am glad that he now has Sona, when he is going to face the biggest, hard part of his past. He has her, holding him and helping him out of this phase. 

PS- I am not good at writing long comments. 

Love,

Mayu

Mayuuu ❤️

Haha I'm loving the spree, so no complaints there 😛

I absolutely love the potential of the dynamics between Veena and Sona. So I'd definitely agree with you!

And definitely - she's there to help him out - or at least encourage him to move on instead of dwelling on the past.

PS-it's alright, any comment from you already has me happy to begin with (:

Thank youu love 🤗

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: basket_101

Mayuuu ❤️

Babe🤗

Haha I'm loving the spree, so no complaints there 😛

Thank you. I thought you will irritated because I am constantly commenting in a short time frame. 

I absolutely love the potential of the dynamics between Veena and Sona. So I'd definitely agree with you!

Yes, it's not always that the lead couple only has potential, every character has potential and prospects. 

And definitely - she's there to help him out - or at least encourage him to move on instead of dwelling on the past. 

I am so sure. But I also like that she is maintaining the distance between them, it makes her look dignified and classy unlike other ITV FL. 

PS-it's alright, any comment from you already has me happy to begin with (:

I am glad then love!❤️

Thank youu love 🤗

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hinal, no update😥

Forgot this? I am waiting for this one😶

Edited by scorpion77 - 4 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Hinal, no update😥

Forgot this? I am waiting for this one😶

Hey love, I've been caught up in quite a serious family matter so I haven't had the chance to work on the next part. I haven't forgotten about this - don't worry.

I have written about 2 paragraphs already, just need to type a lot more. I apologize for the delay, but it should be up by the end of this week at the latest (that's the goal at least).

Hope you (guys) understand!