basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

oh hope rohit recovered fast 

loved veena sona bond

please do continue

bye sumi

Hey Sumi! I'm glad you enjoyed reading the Veena-Sona part. I think there's so much great potential with their relationship!

I'll definitely try to write the next part soon! Thank youu! :)

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

I m a fan of ur stories frm d vry first day I visited dis forum..I luved reading all ur o.s..such cute ones😍  coming to this one..evn I flt once was dt one day scolding enough?? but dn I convinced myslf dat may b he needed someone to jst blurt out evrythng..nd dat ws sonakshi at dat moment.may b dats y he felt light hearted..

waiting to read dis as well..nd do write more o.s..I m a huge fan of those cute cute o.s..😃💜

Heyy there! Awwh, that is so sweet 😳 Thank you soo much! It really means a lot to me to get such a big compliment!

And exactly - the thing is, if someone is that deep in grief, it's a long process getting over it. The conversation he had with Sonakshi was impactful, but it's made it seem as if he's completely moved on. Or I guess he's just suppressing it. But regardless of that, I figured I'd write out what I envisioned the scenes to be like.

Thank you once again! I really appreciate it! I'll definitely try to keep writing and posting things up :) ❤️

GeekyBean thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Didn't get time to comment earlier😭. Update was so smalll😶, but definitely worth reading again and again and again. The way you are portraying Rohit is just so....actually I am short of words. Remembering everything he had been gone through once, has actually renewed the pain all over again. I am feeling extremely sad for a fictional characterBut I can't help it, it is so pretty❤❤. I liked that you have added another layer to 26 Sep, because that's what I want in show too. Because the way his ex's family and friends are reacting, no one does that just for one failed operation, even so when she was his gf. I mean their reaction is way too harsh, like he did that deliberately. It's like you are reading my mind while writing Rohit🤔. You a spy or mindreader😲? I am just soo excited what's in the store. Please if convenient, make the next update a little long.

Cheers😘

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpion77

Didn't get time to comment earlier😭. Update was so smalll😶, but definitely worth reading again and again and again. 

Sorry about the length, but I'm still glad you felt that way!

The way you are portraying Rohit is just so....actually I am short of words. Remembering everything he had been gone through once, has actually renewed the pain all over again. I am feeling extremely sad for a fictional charactersmiley44But I can't help it, it is so pretty❤❤.

Thaaank you so much!! This is honestly the biggest compliment I can ever get! I really feel for Rohit - especially during the scenes where he kept screaming for Raima. And so, this was my attempt to put a little more words into his desperation!

It's so exciting to receive such a compliment for a rather sad part. THAAAAAANKS!!!

I liked that you have added another layer to 26 Sep, because that's what I want in show too. Because the way his ex's family and friends are reacting, no one does that just for one failed operation, even so when she was his gf. I mean their reaction is way too harsh, like he did that deliberately. It's like you are reading my mind while writing Rohit🤔. You a spy or mindreader😲? 

Exactly!! I hope there is a revelation that there is more to the story than just a surgery-gone-wrong, but let's see!

Hehe I'm glad you feel that way! Rohit is a very layered character, so I'm glad that my way of peeling the layers is mirroring how you're seeing his character too! 

I am just soo excited what's in the store. Please if convenient, make the next update a little long.

I have begun writing it, and it's safe to say that it'll be much longer than this one for sure! :)

Cheers😘

Thank you once again for your very kind words! It's always a pleasure reading your comments! 🤗

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She's back !! She's back !! She's back!!! Yeeee! 

Forum soona lagg raha tha yaar! 

Awesome update! Don't make us wait long for the next! 

Love 

Arayna

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago
basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

She's back !! She's back !! She's back!!! Yeeee! 

Forum soona lagg raha tha yaar! 

Awesome update! Don't make us wait long for the next! 

Love 

Arayna

Awwh haha, yea I had to disappear for a bit to take care of somethings. But I am baaack (sort of 😆)

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked it!

I've already started working on the next one, so I should be able to have it up soon :) 🤗

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Unres! 

Reading the chapter just got me back to the hospital scene! When we see something we surely remember it for a longer period of time but when we get to read it as well it help to connect with the characters so damn well! The way you portrayed there feelings was amazing and of course Raima! Damn I hate her name right now! 

Next chapter please! 

Sorry for such a late unres😅

I'm glad you thought that! I personally love hospital scenes just because more often than not, it brings out raw emotions (I promise I'm not a sadist 😆). I absolutely loved the lashing out between RoNakshi, and this was just an attempt to lengthen that out a bit more so I could get everything out in the open.

I'm honestly hoping we don't get a typical villain in a love story kind of story with Raima waking up 🤔 I can't handle all that. But let's see

Thaaank youuu for your kind words!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And no worries about the late unres - I'm just happy you commented 🤗

basket_101 thumbnail

Hey guys! I'm back with the next update and as promised, this one is super long so I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you for all your appreciation comments, it really is very encouraging to receive such warm compliments! Lots of love :)

The Aftermath | Part 3

I looked at Veena aunty, not realizing at the moment how shocked she was at this revelation. "He's never said anything about her to anyone but me...," she uttered.

I stared at her, failing to see the point she was trying to make. "I'm not sure I follow."

"Sonakshi," her voice a mere whisper now, "Rohit has never spoken about Raima to anyone except for me. I didn't know he told you!"

I fidgeted with the case of my phone as I tried to figure out what the appropriate thing to say was. Did she not like that Rohit had told me? But before I could even ponder upon this fleeting thought, she said the exact opposite.

"I've tried to help Rohit deal with his grief. Believe me, I left no stone unturned. But he never listened to me. Or maybe I just couldn't reach him. Maybe you can help him? He must have faith in you, otherwise he'd never have told you anything. Maybe that means you can somehow reach to him and help him with this."

She looked at me with hope in her eyes, and while I wasn't sure it was something I'd be able to live up to, I promised her I would try. I couldn't see him like this without doing whatever I could anyway.

"But I don't know aunty. He loves you - and if he didn't listen to you, what would make him listen to me?"

"It's been 4 years Sonakshi," she walked over to the window through which she could see Rohit. "He's grasping on to every straw, every needle from that time. He needs a fresh perspective maybe. Maybe he needs to share his sorrows with someone who's not family. You know, I didn't know about Raima until after her surgery. But after I did, I tried to do as much as I could to help him. I tried to get him to talk, to cry, to have some sort of outburst. When that didn't work, I gave him time to deal with it himself."

She turned back to face me, "Even when he's smiling, I can feel his pain." She smiled, "Sounds like a TV dialogue doesn't it?" adding a laugh at the end as well.

I smiled in return and walked towards her, putting my hand on her shoulder, "It does, but I'm sure all moms are a little dramatic when the matter involves their children."

"Rohit is a special one. He doesn't have any close friends, not anymore. After the surgery, I don't know what happened but the friends he did have started blaming him for Raima's condition. But since the day he's met you, he seems a little more open to change. I've seen him smile a little more openly, and I'm just hoping you're the one who can bring him out of his misery."

Honestly, the faith she had in me frightened me a little, however I knew what it felt like to be in Rohit's shoes. If I could be the one to help him out of it, then I'd do whatever it took. Pulkit and Netraji were those people for me after my September 26 incident, and all I wished and hoped for at the moment was that I could be the one for Rohit.

"I promise I'll try my best aunty," I reassured the worried mother. "Is he up right now?"

She nodded; "Okay, I'll go sit with him for a bit. Maybe you should get something to eat. I know you must not have had the time, or desire, to take care of yourself. But I'll be here!" I told her with a smile.

She responded with an "Okay," along with a smile, and headed off to the cafeteria.

I took a deep breath before I entered the room.

"So how's Doctor Surgeon doing today?" I asked him as I crossed the distance between the door and his bed. I unconsciously straightened out the covers on his bed, knowing very well it was probably bothering him.

He smirked as he noticed what I was doing, upon which my hand quickly let go of the covers. I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and proceeded to ask him a couple more questions, "Are you feeling better? Does your head still hurt? Do you need anything?"

"Calm down Sonakshi! But I'm feeling much better, thanks! Definitely better than last night!" he said, adding a sheepish grin at the end. As playful as the look on his face was, his eyes suggested otherwise.

"I just dropped by to see how you were doing. Once Veena aunty comes back, I'll head back to my shoot!"

"Did you come to see me in the middle of your shoot?"

--

Her eyes shot to meet mine instantly; "I was just worried about you, so I figured I'd see you during my break," she promptly looked away when she noticed my focused gaze.

This was nice; it felt nice when someone felt worried about you. I mean when a friend worries about you. After the events of my failed surgery, the friends I did have chose sides - all of them chose her, even my best friend. It wasn't how I wanted things to turn out, I screamed out when I saw them leaving the hospital that night. But there was no one to lend me their ear.

It's true that I always had my family's support - but I became someone else for them because I couldn't bear for them to hurt along with me. It wasn't their fault, but I missed just being.

And so, when I saw the worry in Sonakshi's eyes and heard the care in her voice, I felt good inside. Maybe I wasn't entirely alone. Maybe despite the wreckage within me, there was someone who cared about me.

I patted the empty spot beside my bed, asking her to sit down. I bit the inside of my lip, trying to find the suitable words to express what I was feeling but all I ended up doing was smiling; "I must say, I'm impressed you were able to send my mother away from here. That is a feat even dadi struggled with," I laughed as the thoughts I should have said evaded me. But at least it finally seemed as if she was easing away from the tension that was in the air. "She really likes you, you know!" I said, "My mom I mean," I added.

A new, wider smile emerged on her face. "And she likes Parvati devi even more!" I smirked.

It seemed as if she wanted to say something but was holding herself back. "Yea, I know she watches your show religiously. As sneaky and subtle as she thought she was being, it really wasn't that hard to tell. I had seen her and Vimmi glued to the TV during your last mahaepisode," I added, snickering at the memory of their lame attempts to hide this fact.

--

"Your mom is such a sweetheart. She really cares about you Rohit. Don't hurt her like this."

I bit my tongue; I hadn't meant to jump right into it. The words rolled out faster than my brain could process what I was saying.

"I swear this isn't why I came here. It's just... when I was talking to her... I just..." but he put my hand on mine and interrupted me. "You don't have to apologize. I think we're good enough friends that you can say that to me. And you are right too. I just," he took a deep breath and a pause, "I don't know how to move forward. It wasn't just a failed surgery Sonakshi. The accident... it happened because of me."

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hinal, I swear you're trying to kill me!! THIS WAS SO SO SO GOOD! Like. WOW! So good!! I absolutely loved it. Everything about it.

Veena & Sonakshi are so freaking amaze, I just cannot deal. Waise, I understand where Veena is coming from, but you know this whole thing where she wants Sona to help Rohit? That just seems wrong. Rohit has to help himself. He's such an accomplished surgeon. Doesn't he know that options like therapy exist? If he can't express himself to anyone, therapist ke saamne hi karlo!

But, anyway, I like how Veena is open with Sonakshi and is asking for help. She really admires Sona and that warms my heart.

And, ofc, Ronakshi are <33333

BUT HOLY MOLY THAT CLIFFIE! NOW I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEASE!!

basket_101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hinal, I swear you're trying to kill me!! THIS WAS SO SO SO GOOD! Like. WOW! So good!! I absolutely loved it. Everything about it.

☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43 Aaahhh, thank you sooo much!!! I always feel so flattered when I read your comments, seriously. Thank youuuu! It means so much to me!! 🤗

Veena & Sonakshi are so freaking amaze, I just cannot deal. 

I hope we are able to see a good relationship between them on the screen after RoNakshi actually happen. That'll be really nice (:

Waise, I understand where Veena is coming from, but you know this whole thing where she wants Sona to help Rohit? That just seems wrong. Rohit has to help himself. He's such an accomplished surgeon. Doesn't he know that options like therapy exist? If he can't express himself to anyone, therapist ke saamne hi karlo!

Oh for sure! That's one of the biggest issues I've had with the plot - like I get that creative liberties may be taken, but the Sippy family has so many doctors. I wish they at least mentioned something about therapy, or of similar options. But fikar not, I am here 😆 One of my majors during undergrad was psych, and so the first thing I thought of was PTSD and how the solution isn't as simple or clear cut. Anywho, I'm hardly qualified to say much, but given my basic understanding, I want to (try and) pursue this entire issue as realistically as I can.

But, anyway, I like how Veena is open with Sonakshi and is asking for help. She really admires Sona and that warms my heart.

I absolutely looove Veena, and the actor playing her role. I feel like hugging her - she's too sweet :P

And, ofc, Ronakshi are <33333

Aaaahhh yess 

BUT HOLY MOLY THAT CLIFFIE! NOW I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEASE!!

Muahahahahaaa - that last line was specifically crafted to build intensity. I'm glad it worked haha. I'll start drafting my next part tomorrow - the goal is to have it up within a week max :)

THAAAAANKS for your lovely comment Prags. It's a pleasure, as always! ❤️