Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cinematography looks A plus and HR smiley9 Maybe the teaser got the expectations too high! It was never going to be high on content.. but hoping for a decent and coherent storyline. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I like it . 2nd October is too far.

DushtKanya thumbnail

^ daaaamn 

And this ☺️

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

'Jo sikha hai aap ze hi sikha hai' - looks like another bhai- bhai melodrama.. hope not.. the best thing abt movie is its releasing date..  typical action movie on a day celebrated as 'non violent day' 😆

Not that impressive.. still can watch it for HR..

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

War is one of my most awaited movie of the year, so a little bit underwhelmed by the trailer. The teaser was much better...high octane stylish action scenes with good music and a decent story is a sureshot blockbuster. 

Tiger please take some acting lessons so that you can move your facial muscles like you move your body muscles. HR is looking hot. 

powpow thumbnail

One thing I am really liking is the equal or almost equal footage Tiger's been given! Could make the film a little better in the end. Not even Aamir was this secure in D3😆

powpow thumbnail

mods can we merge these topics.. haha there're like three topics just for the trailer😆

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When HR comes on screen I start thinking about this storyline where HR is going to be like this one lone wolf agent gone rogue who decides to take on the deep state....kinda like Point Blank with elements of Now You see Me and some Swiss bank heist.......................But then Tiger appears . ..and with his Salman Khan kind of acting, the movie ..comes down to Kick level types...............And then HR appears again and lifts the movie to like Body of Lies level with those Middle east scenes................and then Tiger reappears and one gets a deja vu feeling of Varun and his Dishoom movie..!! ......Interesting effect either way like this constant flitting between alternate universes.....

Gonna watch this one for HR. This one will be a ATBB>

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Everyone is using this name Kabir now....smiley36smiley36 After Kabir Singh, now Kabir from War.smiley17

Trailer looks good. Seems like Hrithik is the life of the movie, Tiger is not that bad either. I wish Tiger's dialogue was as stronger as his expressions. And as usual the heroine gets the flowerpot role.

Kabir name was used in movies way before Kabir Singh. SRK's role in CDI was named Kabir Khan. Abhay's role in  ZNMD and Ranveer's role in DDD were also Kabirs.  

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Am gone watch it anyway😆