Posted: 4 years ago

***edited***

Double post

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Everyone is using this name Kabir now....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† After Kabir Singh, now Kabir from War.πŸ˜›

Trailer looks good. Seems like Hrithik is the life of the movie, Tiger is not that bad either. I wish Tiger's dialogue was as stronger as his expressions. And as usual the heroine gets the flowerpot role.

Kabir naam kabse hai be, plus war ki shooting Kabir Singh ki shooting se bhi pehli start huyi.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Kabir naam kabse hai be, plus war ki shooting Kabir Singh ki shooting se bhi pehli start huyi.

Yeah probably, I am just enjoying this coincidenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Agar tiger ko 1 percent acting aati to kuch accha ho sakta tha , everyone would cheer for Hrithik , tiger literally have no expression throughout the trailer , Matlab itna ganda acting  koi kaise ho sakte hai. Na shakal khaas na acting , bas steroid body banakar ucchal.kud karwa lo isse.

Tiger's expression looks pretty fine for me, not that bland like it seemed in the teaser. He just needs to learn how to deliver the dialogues.

Really boring. Just senseless action. Tiger has no expressions while Hrithik is trying to use a fake gravely voice and no head or tails to the story.

I won't be shocked if the common enemy turns out to be a Pakistani agent or something like that. Add some deshbhakti at the end and you have the full formula. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Tiger's expression looks pretty fine for me, not that bland like it seemed in the teaser. He just needs to learn how to deliver the dialogues.

And when will the great artist learn this , this is like his 7-8 film.

And no expression are worst , you can see when they interact hr saying similar things is giving more character than tiger who is repeating same thing with no iota of emotions

Edited by S_H_Y - 4 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

And when will the great artist learn this , this is like his 7-8 film.

And no expression are worst , you can see when they interact hr saying similar things is giving more character than tiger who is repeating same thing with no iota of emotions

Comparing Tiger with Hrithik will make Tiger seem to be much more mediocre actor for sure. The only complaint that I have about Tiger is his dialogue delivery. Everytime he tells Hrithik anything, the dialogue becomes the greatest drawback which makes it seem like Tiger told the lines being very disinterested.πŸ˜† 

Open a Single thread guys. I cannot post same comment in 3 different threads. 

This film is going to be a  Game changer. HRITHIK ROSHAN. The Baap of Bollywood and Hollywood.

action movie main acting koan dekhta hai ..action chahiye boss action aur wo fulltoo bhara hua hai 

sure shot blockbuster movie 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

the word is boring...too much action just bores the hell out of me...

only good thing is hrithik