Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Manoj_Tina fan

" I'm also thinking about two-three serial offers and I'll accept one which will sound best to me. So after 10-15 days I'll start shooting for it."

I think the shows that he has been offered are  all from sony...kyunke sony is about to launch 4 or 5 new soaps...one is ''virudh'' by smriti irani...''jeete hain jis ke liye'' by tony&deeya singh...a soap based on a bengali novel...and a mona singh starrer ''khamoshi''....I would love to see him opposite mona singh...what do u think?...Jassi aur Antonio chopra ki jodi kaisi lage gi πŸ˜‰...Balaji is also about to launch some soaps...hope he gets oneπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jojo_100 - 17 years ago
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jojo I agree with you and hope he bags a good show asap then it'll start over the fights with my brothers 😊 but it'll be worth it.
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

I think the shows that he has been offered are from all from sony...kyunke sony is about to launch 4 or 5 new soaps...one is ''virudh'' by smriti irani...''jeete hain jis ke liye'' by tony&deeya singh...a soap based on a bengali novel...and a mona singh starrer ''khamoshi''....I would love to see him opposite mona singh...what do u think?...Jassi aur Antonio chopra ki jodi kaisi lage gi πŸ˜‰...Balaji is also about to launch some soaps...hope he gets oneπŸ˜ƒ

JOJO Jasooos, you are in full form today after so many days. Kya khabar nikaali hai, aaj to tum khush pe khush kiye ja rahi ho.

Mona singh and Gaurav chopra, I liked Mona singh in Jassi, But with Gaurav I am not sure, lets see(I always want bestest best for Gaurav) . Gaurav in Ekta kapoor's show,( 3 marriages, 2 affairs and 10 children from around the world,πŸ˜‰) I wish its not the same way as I am contemplating. I am sure if he signs the show, it is going to be good one. 😊Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanx again JOJO for sharing. πŸ‘πŸ‘

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: superbike

....Gaurav in Ekta kapoor's show,( 3 marriages, 2 affairs and 10 children from around the world,) I wish its not the same way as I am contemplating. I am sure if he signs the show, it is going to be good one. Keeping my fingers crossed.

..Tina ,u r right that if he signs an ekta show ,it is going to be a  good one..But even if its not good ,his mere presence will make it a watchable showπŸ˜‰ and i'm more than sure ,we would watch it inspite of multiple marriages and hoardes of illegitimate children,popping up from around the worldπŸ˜†.To me the best thing about Ekta's show is that they run for at least a year or two.πŸ‘πŸΌSo if he signs an ekta show then,we will be having our daily dose of GC for quiet some time.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jojo_100 - 17 years ago
superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Huuuuuunnn.......... You made me happy once again by not forgetting my name. πŸ˜†

capri_90 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ I'm shoo happy to knw tht PPL frm all over the world recognize our Handsome guy's talents & skills or working hard & they appreciate his acting 😳 !! If ppl in Mozambique knw ..tht I bet everyone who has Sony T.V shud KNOW him πŸ˜‰ he is irresistable 😳 πŸ˜‰ I jst wnna a daily dose of Gaurav & tht ALL! πŸ‘ I dun care who he signs the soap with let it be Ekta or anybody else (Ekta ky serial ka sirf aik faida hai longer period of GAURAV) πŸ˜‰ as long as they dun change the cast πŸ˜† which usually happens in her serials anyways abt the SouthIndian movie i HOPE & wish it has english caption sho I can understand it..but least likely I'll get to C it 😭 cz..my mom wud be like WHY IN WORLD R U watchin a south indian movie whn U dun get da language & I CANNOT confess of my love 😳 ...but will surely read the synposis & agar khuda mugh py meharbaan hoogaya tu shaid dekhnay ko bhi mil jai πŸ‘
But YES I agree wid Jojo I want to C Gaurav on SONY T.V shaid abhi jo new serials launch hoon unn mai sy kesi aik my Gaurav bhii waapis aajaye 😳 can't wait πŸ˜ƒ

HASTA LAVISTA πŸ€—
gulrani thumbnail
That s fantastic news Jojojaan and waiting to see him soon in TV serial....gals. after seeing him acting in Blood Diamond, this guy is too smart, man.... I am sure once again he ll go for quality.   I can t give my opinion about Mona Singh as I have never known her that well except a dance here and there, but again with Gaurav he ll cover up for everything πŸ˜‰ .   Capri, I also agree with you too that he is irresistable, whether he signs a serial with Ekta or anybody else, I don t care, as long as we get to see him daily and Ekta s show will not end abruptly as she is too powerful in Tellywood. We were also prepared in watching him in South movie.   
Thank you Jojo for this great news.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   
No Ekta yaar please.... it may run for a year but then it would probably put me off him forever... so for entirely selfish reasons dont want him to do so πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Mona Singh... hmmmm....am ambivalent about her.... lets see...ultimately more than the co stars, he should get a good show (ie which will not become horrible midway) and role (something thats both powerful and central to the plot).... thats more important, i feel. 😊
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_100

..Tina ,u r right that if he signs an ekta show ,it is going to be a  good one..But even if its not good ,his mere presence will make it a watchable showπŸ˜‰ and i'm more than sure ,we would watch it inspite of multiple marriages and hoardes of illegitimate children,popping up from around the worldπŸ˜†.To me the best thing about Ekta's show is that they run for at least a year or two.πŸ‘πŸΌSo if he signs an ekta show then,we will be having our daily dose of GC for quiet some time.πŸ˜ƒ

Jojo u've said it all even I'd be more than happy if Gaurav bagged a good lead role in one of Ekta's soaps atleast it'll be more fun cuz she tends to draaaaaag everything and we'll finally get our daily doses of Gaurav ............aaaaah! how much more do we havta wait?

Hey Muneeza dont get so worked up... we'll hopefully soon see him on air πŸ˜ƒ