Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 4

terrific update! awesomely written! 

Vicky unknowingly hurts Meera! why can't he see that she loves him?

Liked Maan's protectiveness for Meera! 

great that dadima was adamant that Maan attend the function!

so the girls are excited that MSK is there!

hate the girls are rude to Anjali! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Chapter 5

fabulous update! greatly written! 

glad that the Anjali performed well! 

not surprised that Maan is mesmerized by Anjali! 

update soon

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update 

Waiting for next update 

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jaya343434

this same story right?

Yes its same story but with pictures!

LM

Edited by LM1991 - 4 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good to read it again. 

LM1991 thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 6

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, RELIGIOUS TERMS,  Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! !!!!!

Maan came out of the auditorium & tried to calm himself. He is unable to understand himself. A man who stayed away from girls & women. He was always aloof from women as he felt that they only are interested him for his looks, wealth & title of  YUVRAJ MAAN SINGH KHURANA, but not for Maan the human being. Its not that he has not met beautiful women before. But they either drool at him or need him to fulfill their physical or financial needs. Even then he has never felt such a strong reaction in his whole body & heart which he felt on seeing Miss Anjali Singh. He felt an intense need to hide her from the world & make her only his!

After drinking few glasses of water & calming himself, he was on his way back to auditorium, he heard sound of scuffle. Before he could go & see what was happening, he felt someone’s bone breaking. When he further moved in the direction of the sound what he saw made his blood boil & eyes turn bloodshot red. Riddhima is standing holding her ripped dress & a girl in white churidaar suit is bashing a goon who is about to collapse & 1goon is already lying on the floor unconscious.

“Yeh kya ho raha hai” Mrs. Chadda screamed. Hearing her voice Riddhima hid behind the girl in white. Giving shawl (which had slid from her shoulders to the floor during the goons dhulai) to Riddhima to cover herself. She stood in such a manner that Mrs. Chadda can’t see the unconscious goons.

The girl turned & Maan was mesmerised again as it was none other than Anjali who has caused so much restlessness to his heart & body. “She is a brave beauty” Maan murmured to himself.

“Ma’am inki dress keel mein phas ke phatt gai hai, mein inhe aapne room mein le jakar inke kapade badalwa deti hoon” (Ma’am her dress got caught in nail & is torn, so I’m taking her to my room to change.) Anjali replied confidently before Mrs. Chadda could further probe the matter. Mrs. Chadda seeing that its Riddhima, Khurana’s daughter did not probe any further either.

Anjali took Riddhima to her room & tried to calm her. Gave her water to drink. Riddhima is still shivering as aftermath of incident. It is highly traumatising for any girl to be faced with being nearly m******d. Anjali hugged her to calm her down. Initially Riddhima was frozen but slowly with Anjali rubbing her back she relaxed & hugged Anjali back tightly. Slowly they both withdrew & Anjali gave a beautiful royal blue coloured Anarkali suit to Riddhima to change.

“This is very beautiful & expensive. Main yeh nahi pahen sakti” (This is very beautiful & expensive. I can’t wear it) Riddhima said

“Yeh humare maa-sa aur pitaji ne hummein humare solvain(16) janam din par diya tha. Hum toh kabhi pahen nahi sake kyuki hummein unki bahut yaad aati hai isse dekh kar. Sochenge ki humari bahen pahen rahi hai.”  (This was given by my parents on my 16th birthday. But I couldn’t wear it as everytime I see it I miss them too much. I now will think that my sister is wearing it.) Anjali replied.

Both girls got ready one in room & one in bathroom. One in Anarkali suit and one in white lahenga & pinkish red dupatta for her last dance performance & left the room. They had just reached auditorium when intermission started & all audience started trickling out for tea & snacks.

FLASHBACK

Maan saw all that was happening from a distance so Anjali & Riddhima didn’t see Maan. After Anjali took Riddhima to change. Maan got to work & tried to find out about those two goons who tried to misbehave with his sister. He found that they had hid in caterers truck for the purpose of robbery as all important & rich people were present for the function. Just then Riddhima came out of auditorium to call Maan. Seeing Riddhima goons’ lust overpowered their senses. Thankfully, Anjali came on time & rescued Riddhima.  Maan called Commisioner of Police & got them arrested on charges of illegal entry in KF & attempt to robbery. He avoided charges of m*********n as Riddhima will have to testify in court.

PRESENT

Savitri Devji, Rajveer & Mrs. Subramanium came near Riddhima & Anjali. SD noticed, “Riddhima aap ne kapde kyu badle?” (Why did you change your dress?)

Mrs. Chadda who passing by replied "Ma’am inki dress keel mein phas ke phatt gai thi.” (Ma’am her dress got caught in nail & got torn).

Riddhima said totally drained “Dadimaa, I’m not feeling well, can I go home?”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Savitri Devi asked in concern  

“No its just a headache it will go with rest.” Riddhima said pressing her head.

Rajveer “Maa I’m getting calls from office, so I have to leave as well. I’ll drop Riddhima home.”

Once Rajveer & Riddhima left. Mrs. Subramanium introduced –

“Ma’am you wanted to meet Anjali ?

“Anjali this is RAJMATA SAVITRI DEVI KHURANA”.

Hearing this, Anjali immediately covered her head & touched Savitri Devi’s feet the way royals touch their elders feet. Making Savitri Devi stunned and confused.

Damani “Anjali you are needed back stage”.

Anjali excused herself with folded hands from SD & went with Damani.

Maan after dropping Police Commissioner was returning to auditorium where he saw Anjali with his dadimaa. But by the time he reached SD, Anjali had left. Hence, loosing chance to meet Anjali. Maan said with firm conviction “Anjali ban na toh tumhe meri hi hai. Chahe uske liye mujhe saam,daam,dundh aur bhedh kyu na istamal karna pade. SIRF MERI! (Anjali you have to be mine. Even if I have to make you mine by hook or crook. YOU WILL BE ONLY MINE”.)

After intermission, everyone returned to their seats and programme continued with dances & songs performed by women & children.

Announcer "We finally come to end of the programme. We would like to especially thank Ms. Anjali Singh who not only the choreographed the whole show but also performed at last moment. As suddenly two of our dancers were unable to perform.

The last dance is a Rajasthani folk dance comparing beauty of peacock dancing to a beautiful damsel dancing. It is performed by Ms. Anjali Singh.”

Geetanjali is wearing white lahenga &  red dupatta with traditional Rajasthani jewellry & accessories. Anjali danced very gracefully & enjoying every bit of the song. The peppiness of song made the audience clap in rhythmn. Performance finished with thunderous applause. Maan was already day dreaming about spending romantic time with Anjali.

"Morni baga mein bole……."

(Movie: Lamhe)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0iJoz76a8

(Please view from 01:34) .

Announcer: "We would like to thank our trustees & our honourable guests. We hope you enjoyed our show. We request Rajmata Savitri Devi to say few words."

"Special thanks to Mrs. Padmaja Subramanium, Mrs. Chadda, Miss Radhika Puri, Miss Damini & Miss Anjali Singh. I would like to thank each & everyone in KF for putting such a beautiful show. Goodnight!”  Savitri Devi thanked everyone.

Thereby concluding Khurana Foundation’s Annual Day.

Plz press 'like' & comment (if possible?) 

LM1991 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

CHAPTER 7

ALL THE NAMES & PLACES ARE FICTITIOUS (if any resemblance to persons & places is purely coincidental). Any royal titles, MEDICAL PROCEDURES, MEDICAL TERMS, MILITARY PROCEDURES, MILITARY TERMS, RELIGIOUS TERMS,  Punjabi terms, architectural terms, IT terms & programs, office hierachy, wedding rituals, etc. are from my imagination hence THEY ARE NOT TRUE. !!!!!

ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS DOWNLOADED DO NOT BELONG TO ME BUT BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADER. I HAVE JUST USED THEM AS THEY GO WITH MY STORY! !!!!!

Sunday morning 8:00am, whole Khurana family was on breakfast table. 

"Maan, aap cornflakes lenge ya pasta?"  (Do you want cornflakes or pasta?) Savitri Devi asked Maan.

Maan is too preoccupied with his dreams of Anjali since last night. He could not sleep whole night due to images of Anjali dancing, fighting & some erotic ones. So didn't hear his dadimaa.

Rajveer "Bolo beta, Maa puch rahi hain tum cornflakes lo ge ya pasta?" (Maa is asking do you want cornflakes or pasta?)

Maan gathers his scattered thoughts and answers "Pasta".

"Riddhima, aap parantha, toast ya cornflakes lengi?" ( Riddhima Do you want parantha, toast or cornflakes?)  Savitri Devi asked Riddhima.

Riddhima is unable to think anything besides what happened with her in KF.

Vicky pinched Riddhima, "Do you want parantha, toast or cornflakes yaar? "

Riddhima "I'm not hungry."

"Yeh kya baat hai, aap ne kal raat bhi kuch nahi khaya? Theek hai halka nashta kar lijiye. Toast le lijiye." (How can you say that, you didn't even have dinner last night. Ok at least have toast as its light.) Riddhima nodded.

"Aap dono ko hua kya hai? Lagta hai kal ka program bahut accha tha ki aap abhi bhi uss duniya mein hain." (What happened to you two? Seems last night's program was enjoyable, you are still dreaming about it.) Vicky asked in a jovial manner.

"Haan kal ka program such mein bahut accha tha. Ek nai resident Ms. Anjali Singh ki awaz aur dance ne hum sab per jadoo ker diya. Haina Rajveer?" (Yes last night's program was highly enjoyable. A new resident Ms. Anjali Singh's voice & dance created a magic spell on us. Isn't it so Rajveer?)

"Sach maa, lagta tha ki khud Maa Paravati nritya kar rakhi hain." (Yes Maa it looked like Goddess Paravati was dancing)

Hearing about Anjali, two people had similar reaction but reason is different. Maan wanted to meet Anjali desperately to quieten his restlessness, but didn't know how? Riddhima wanted to meet Anjali to return her Anarkali suit & talk with her girl to girl. 

Riddhima "Dadimaa mujhe KF jana hai Anjali se milne." (Dadimaa I want to go to KF to meet Anjali)

Maan jumped in the conversation "Mein bhi chalta hoon tumhare saath, kyunki tumhari tabiyat teek nahi hai." (I'll also come with you as you are unwell.)

Riddhima "Magar..."

"Haan Maan sahi keh rahe hain Riddhima. Tum Anjali is baat karna, aur Maan mera cheque Padmaja ko de degain. Jo kal mein bhool gai thi." (Yes Riddhima Maan is right. You meet Anjali & he'll meet Padmaja & give the cheque.)

"DM you are getting old meaning "buddi." Aap sab kuch bhul jati hai. But still you are my sexy dadi." Vicky said to annoy his grandmother

"Chup badmash!"

"Aap Maan bhai ki shaadi kara dijiye. Bhabhi sab handle kar lengi." (You get Maan Bro married & my SIL will handle everything)

Hearing the word "shaadi", smile got wiped from Savitri Deviji's face & she just murmured "Hmmm". Whereas Maan's heart was jumping with joy hearing the word "shaadi".

Finishing breakfast, Maan went to his room to see how he was looking in white shirt & dark blue denims. Riddhima went to her room to pick the parcel. Then both brother & sister left for Khurana Foundation. 

As soon as they stepped inside Khurana Foundation (KF), they were welcomed by sweet voice singing -

"Payoji meine ram ratan dhan payo 

Khurch na khote, chor na loote"

Once bhajan was over, everyone left for their breakfast & respective relaxing activities as it was Sunday. Anjali went to her room balcony to dry her hip-length wet hair. Riddhima followed her. But Maan could not as according KF rules, no man is allowed in resident's room. But Maan is MSK, he will soon find a way to his beloved's room & heart.

Riddhima knocked on Anjali's door & entered. Anjali was surprised but very happy to see Ridz in her room, early morning. Anjali has only one visitor Diwanji's daughter, Priyanka (Pinky).

"AAP? Kaisi hain aap? Abb aapka swasthiye (health) kaisa hai? Kal aap keh rahi theen ki aapko saar-dard hai." (YOU? How are you? How is your health? You were having headache last night.)

"Main teek hoon. Tumhari amanat lautane aai hoon." (I'm fine. Came to return your stuff.)  Saying this Riddhima handed her the parcel.

"Yeh kya hai?" (What is this?)

"Tumhare Maa aur pitaji ki nishani" (Your parents gift of love.)

"Magar yeh toh maine aapko pahene ke liye diya tha." (But I had given it to you to wear.)

By now somehow Maan managed to reach the balcony attached to Anjali's room & hid himself behind the curtain. As he refused to leave KF without seeing his beloved Anjali. He kept looking at her sweet face & plump lips which he wanted to kiss badly. So engrossed was he in his fantasy that he lost the initial conversation between the two girls.

"Anjali, tum se bara (large) dil kisi ka nahi ho sakta jo aapne maa baap ki akhari nishani ek gair (stranger) ko de rahi hai." (Anjali you are very large hearted, to give your parents last gift given to you to a stranger.)

"Gair kaise? Maine to kal aapko apni bahen mana hai. Yadi aapko iska style nahi pasand ya aapke status ka na ho to lauta dejiye."  (How are you a stranger? I had accepted you as my sister. But if you don't like its style or its not upto your status I understand.) Riddhima was speechless.

Mrs. Subramanium was informed about Maan & Riddhima's arrival in KF. Also that Riddhima has gone to Anjali's room. Mrs. Subramanium was about to knock on Anjali's door, when she heard Riddhima speaking. "Yesterday after going home, I realised when dadimaa use to stay clothes should be for covering one's body & not exposing it."

"But you didn't wear anything wrong. Otherwise your family would have stopped you."

"Then why did those goons tried to r*** me? I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come at right time." Riddhima said having tears in her eyes

"Can I say something if you promise to tell me if you feel bad?" Riddhima nodded in affirmative. "The dress you wore was not wrong but the place you wore it to was wrong. The orange halter neck full length dress was very beautiful and elegant if you wore it at a 5 star hotel, your palace, official place where there were cultured & educated people attending. Khurana Foundation is runned by Khuranas who don't distinguish between their family members & residents of KF. But society doesn't see it that way. For society it is a place where orphans, rejected & destitute women live. People who visit here are also of same thought & morals. Hence, that dress was not correct choice for KF. I know the Trust provides excellent security, but the people in charge of security are normal humans with human fallacies."

"Although you are younger than me but more mature & sober.

"When you see your whole family being burnt in front of your eyes, one is forced to grow up before time & become independent & responsible." Anjali said with tears in her eyes & deep pain in her voice. Riddhima immediately hugged Anjali. "Can I please call you Riddhima didi as I don't have a sister?"Anjali spoke in a child-like innocent voice. 

"Yes". Riddhima replied.

Two people standing outside the room were extremely moved. One with tears & one with anger, that his Anjali is in so much pain.

Mrs. Subramanium went back to her room where Maan was waiting (How he reached so quick? He is MSK after all!) for giving her dadimaa's cheque. Soon Riddhima joined & brother-sister duo left for KM.

On the way back home, Maan stopped the car in a secluded place & said "Ridz I'm always there for you. Don't be scared! Both the goons are in jail. I was there when they were troubling you. But before I could come to your rescue, Anjali stepped in. I'm the only one who knows about this besides you both."

Riddhima hugged her brother & cried her heart out in pain to her brother. After half an hour when she had calm down, both left for Khurana Mansion.

LM1991 thumbnail

CHAPTER 8

It has been 5 days since Khurana Foundation Annual Day & 4 days since Maan has last seen Anjali. Days some how pass for Maan in work i.e. Meeting, sites visits etc., but nights are a torture for Maan as every night Anjali comes in his dream & arouses him to no end.

These tortures of night were not enough that now a copy of blue print of Chopra’s project is missing!

"Tasha where is the extra blue print copy of Chopra’s project? Didn’t Meera or Sasha hand it to you?” Maan roared.

“Sir they did hand it but…………. ”

“You all are useless. Tasha you are fired” Maan fumed.

“Sir there is a temperory solution that can be done. We can get a new copy of blue print made by any trainee in architectural department.” Adi replied sagely thereby trying to calm terror named MSK.

“Ok. I hope it works. Anyways we don’t have much choice. Please ask the trainee to show me blue prints by today evening & can ask me if there are any doubts. Now everyone out of my cabin.”

“Adi sir what about me? Maan sir has fired me.” Tasha whinned

“You should have been more careful.” Irritated Adi replied.

He went downstairs to first floor of KC building, where new trainees of all departments worked. He went to Architecture department looking for the new trainee who is highly efficient & responsible. “Please come with me to CEO/MD’s office as you are needed on 7th floor. Please also take all your belongings & personal things with you as well.” Adi replied briskly.

“But sir I’m new & I don’t know much. How can I help?” Trainee replied.

“Nevermind come with me & I’ll explain on the way” Adi replied. On the way up in the elevator, Adi explained what they wanted trainee to do. “You wait here. I’ll inform the MD, Yuvraj Maan Singh Khurana. Please refer to him as Maan Sir, as all staff do so.” Adi said. Trainee nodded in affirmative.

“Sir I have got the trainee. Which room should I ask trainee to work from?” Adi enquired.

“Give the trainee my secretary’s room. I’ve fired my secretary today morning as she was a nincompoo & a total makeup doll.” Maan said disgustedly.

“Sir what about Tasha’s employment?”

“Tell her I’m forgiving for last time. If next time she makes any mistakes she will be fired from KC. Also tell her to concentrate on her work & not gossip with Sasha.” Maan replied in a stern voice “Adi before you go, Tasha will henceforth assist Romesh Sharma (Romeo) from sales. As we are short of staff in that department!”

As MD’s cabin door was slightly ajar Trainee & Tasha could hear Maan & Adi’s conversation. Tasha was relieved that she was not fired but slightly disappointed to move to Sales Department.

Trainee was given Maan secretary’s room. Trainee started the work but after one hour trainee was stuck as plan that was designed was incorrect in some place. Trainee needed help from a senior & buzzed Adi on intercom.

“Adi sir there is a structural fault in the design. If we construct the building according to this design it’ll collapse very soon after construction. What should I do? Can you help?”

"I’m sorry! I’m an Accounts & Finance Head, hence have no knowledge of architecture. Let me buzz Maan Sir & see if he is free to find a solution?” Adi called trainee an hour later & said Maan is only free at lunch time. Trainee may have to miss lunch. Trainee said its fine.

At lunch time, Trainee walked gingerly along with Adi inside Maan’s office (lion’s den). Adi knocked and both entered. Maan had his head down working on his laptop. “What is the problem?” he asked without looking up.

“Sir there is a structural fault in blue prints of Chopra project.” Replied Adi placing the blue prints in front of Maan.

“Who designed it?”

“Sasha”. Hearing it Maan made an irritating & disgusted face.

“Explain!”

Adi nudged the trainee to explain. Trainee “Sir this layout is faulty, if we construct…………………….”

Hearing the voice Maan looked up & his heart skipped a beat. Standing in front of him is Ms. Anjali Singh. Seeing her so near him he was in a trance which was broken at her asking, "Sir what should I do?” Maan’s hand slightly brushed Anjali’s hand while pretending to study the blue print. Both felt a sudden electric current in their body.

Controlling himself seeing Adi present Maan said "I need sometime to study it. Why don’t you both go & have your lunch? If you both are free, we can meet at 4:00pm and discuss it further?” Adi & Anjali agreed. After coming out of MSK’s cabin, Anjali fled to to her cabin clutching her heart on top of her dupatta.

Never in her 18yrs of her life Anjali felt what she felt today at the mere brush of Maan Sir’s hand against hers. She had heard girls in Khurana Foundation saying that MSK is handsome with 8pack abs. But in reality he is more handsome than his photographs in magazines. His official wear enhancing his broad shoulders & well sculpted chest. Smell of his cologne, his aura & his sheer manliness was so intoxicating. Soon Anjali remembered that she is married girl (even though she has never met her husband in past 14yrs.) It felt like someone has thrown a bucket of ice cold water on her which brought her back to reality. She has no rights to harbour such feelings for any man. She made a firm vow that she will stay away from attraction named MAAN SINGH KHURANA!

Maan’s condition was no better than Anjali. He was thinking how to meet her everyday & destiny showed the way. If by mere brush of her hand against his can create such a havoc in his senses, what will happen when he will hold her in his arms & ravish her.

“Now that I know where you work, you will see me each & every minute of the day. Tum chahogi toh bhi mujhe chodh nahi paogi, Ms. Anjali Singh” (Ms. Anjali Singh, now even if you want you can’t escape from me.)

khwaishfan thumbnail

Chapter 6

thanks for the triple updates! 

Awesome update! 

Maan is clearly attracted to Anjali! 

Thank God Anjali saved Riddima! feeling for Riddima!

glad that Anjali consoles Riddima! 

great that Maan got those guys arrested! 

can understand that Riddhima is upset!

Maan is already possessive about Anjali!

Loved Anjali's performance! 

khwaishfan thumbnail

Chapter 7

majestic update! 

of cos Maan is thinking about Geet!

Riddhima is still traumatized! glad that she went to meet Anjali!

as expected Maan wants to meet Anjali!

loved the convo between Geet and Riddhima!

great that she assures Riddhima!

can understand Geet's pain!

at least Maan spoke to Riddima about what happened!