Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just mindblowing story and how can you say this garbage matlab khuch bhi I totally enjoyed reading your stories on prerish I must say you are very talented yaar 👏👏 I wish cvs visits our forums and learn something our great and talented writers to how to write beautiful stories on prerish 

Advaymerijaan thumbnail

It was soo good..❤️

I love how Bajaj went and explained the situation at court ❤️ The way the police were reprimanded for arresting Veena without his testimony 👍🏼

The Prerna Rishab Bajaj and her authoritative stand was the best part of this OS. I love this Prerna who is concerned abt her husband’s health and well being ❤️❤️

Veena MaTa and other gang less said better..😔

Awe the kuki and daddy reunion was so sweet❤️👎🏼

Finally the yellow Tie AAP pe achhi lagegi .. haayee 😳😳😳

Too good ..

Surbhi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Just mindblowing story and how can you say this garbage matlab khuch bhi I totally enjoyed reading your stories on prerish I must say you are very talented yaar 👏👏 I wish cvs visits our forums and learn something our great and talented writers to how to write beautiful stories on prerish 

And take care of your health dear and get well soon also 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

Thank you dear

M glad you liked it

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Advaymerijaan

It was soo good..❤️

I love how Bajaj went and explained the situation at court ❤️ The way the police were reprimanded for arresting Veena without his testimony 👍🏼

The Prerna Rishab Bajaj and her authoritative stand was the best part of this OS. I love this Prerna who is concerned abt her husband’s health and well being ❤️❤️

Veena MaTa and other gang less said better..😔

Awe the kuki and daddy reunion was so sweet❤️👎🏼

Finally the yellow Tie AAP pe achhi lagegi .. haayee 😳😳😳

Too good ..

Thank you so much for your comment

I'm glad you liked the story

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This was really good.

Bajaj saved sasuma lekin sasuma ko Damaad ki abhi bhi kadar nahi hai but I like it she needs to see his good side id she accepted fauran then it would be as if she isnrepaying for what he did and his farz as a son in law would be seen as ehsaan.

Prerna trust vs her doubts thanks to maasi that too I liked that she knows in her heart he will not testify against her mom but her mind told her other wise. Dil aur dimaag mein always dil wins.

Buri nazar walon ka moonh kala.ho gaya Plan flopped.

Prerna with Bajaj har kadam pe. 

Mr. Mehta now must know Boss ki Boss kaun hai.

Kuki n papa ka reunion.

Nautanki Sha (i) Tan party will only bring Mr. And Mr. Bajaj closer. 

Yellow 

Mr. Bajaj ko smile when I imagine oye hoye .

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was such a cute OS 

Keep writing more.. 🙂

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Hayee kitna cute sa OS tha  mahaanta toh nikal gyi mahaan logon ki bajaj ko dekhkar 🤣 veena maa 👎🏼

So that's y bajaj is wearing yellow Tie 

ShumiM thumbnail

Thanks for writing this wonderful os.get well soon and do write more.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

This was really good.

Bajaj saved sasuma lekin sasuma ko Damaad ki abhi bhi kadar nahi hai but I like it she needs to see his good side id she accepted fauran then it would be as if she isnrepaying for what he did and his farz as a son in law would be seen as ehsaan.

Prerna trust vs her doubts thanks to maasi that too I liked that she knows in her heart he will not testify against her mom but her mind told her other wise. Dil aur dimaag mein always dil wins.

Buri nazar walon ka moonh kala.ho gaya Plan flopped.

Prerna with Bajaj har kadam pe. 

Mr. Mehta now must know Boss ki Boss kaun hai.

Kuki n papa ka reunion.

Nautanki Sha (i) Tan party will only bring Mr. And Mr. Bajaj closer. 

Yellow 

Mr. Bajaj ko smile when I imagine oye hoye .

Yeah it will be illogical if they showed veena accepting Bajaj 

Na na kehte bhi she's behaving like a typical wife

Thank you so much for your comment

M glad you liked it