Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meg12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

An innocent child needs a fair treatment regardless of her background. 

But in current situation of Sid and Ishani, I feel they can't proceed with a heroic act if Sanjivani board members have already taken a call and denied operation. In order to save girls life, they could have jeopardize their own, Sanjivani  & as well as fellow doctors life. Moreover situation was like riots, what if angry mob have attacked and killed them if police and our government isn't providing security to our doctor for treating terrorist daughter. 

Niakhush thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I really liked what juhi said in Friday's episode!!!

It is up to court n Police to do justice....it's their job!!! Doctors job is to save lives.... irrespective of caste, gender etc!!!! Even if she is guilty....its not public who can give her punishment!!!

She should be treated....it's what doctors take oath of!!!

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niakhush

I really liked what juhi said in Friday's episode!!!

It is up to court n Police to do justice....it's their job!!! Doctors job is to save lives.... irrespective of caste, gender etc!!!! Even if she is guilty....its not public who can give her punishment!!!

She should be treated....it's what doctors take oath of!!!

That's right Nia I too believe that noon e has the right to take law and order in their hands. The doctor is there to save the patients and they ought to do so 👍🏼

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There are some rights given to the doctors and one of them is that a doctor can choose or deny a patient but once the doctor has examined the patient or choose the patient to treat or the patient  has been admitted to hospital then the doctor is bound to treat the patient.

Here the little girl was admitted and was promised to be looked after hence she deserves every medical attention. And according to the right of the patients she must be treated without any discrimination.

But the show has portrayed the reality. Many corporate hospitals do this kind of manipulations for their profit and to maintain their reputation. But I'm sure Vardhan will learn his lesson one day.😅

Edited by xerxes12 - 4 years ago