Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

wow yr i mean amazing its complete...now we all samaina fans have full accesss to all epis just because of u...🤗🤗

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Yes there were people here who lived outside india who were having a hard time watching episodes. I am not good with technology (my grandma works computer better than I do)  so I didn't know how to help. 

Ahh I really want to see that episode. I am in India so luck is in my favour. Do share the jiotv link. 

Bundles of love, 

Sims

🤗

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

wow yr i mean amazing its complete...now we all samaina fans have full accesss to all epis just because of u...🤗🤗

I am glad I could be of help dear. I can very well understand the pain when you are not able to watch your favourite show. 

It's a pleasure to be of help to you 🤗

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Thank you !😊

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow Sakshi! You have completed all episodes! 👏👏👏 Stupendous effort from you.

I'm still in Nov 2018..... As I downloaded Sep and Oct 2018, I realized so many weeks we had only 4 episodes  Otherwise we would have hit 500 so long back.... and not ended at 497!  Ugh Sony! 😡

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Wow Sakshi! You have completed all episodes! 👏👏👏 Stupendous effort from you.

I'm still in Nov 2018..... As I downloaded Sep and Oct 2018, I realized so many weeks we had only 4 episodes  Otherwise we would have hit 500 so long back.... and not ended at 497!  Ugh Sony! 😡

Most welcome dear !! 

I know there were just 4 episodes per week last year because of KBC, which is why we could not complete 500 episodes. And this is the most heartbreaking 💔 thing.

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Sakshi

I can't thank you enough for uploading the episodes. I have finally downloaded and organised them. God bless you !!!

Along with 263 (5th September 2018) and 397 (29th March 2019), could you add 460 (26th June 2019) too please?

cheers

Sona

fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Hey Sakshi

I can't thank you enough for uploading the episodes. I have finally downloaded and organised them. God bless you !!!

Along with 263 (5th September 2018) and 397 (29th March 2019), could you add 460 (26th June 2019) too please?

cheers

Sona

yes sona...episode 460 26 june 2019 is not in the list...thnkx for heighligting...i hope shakshi add kr dy... :)

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Hey Sakshi

cheers

Sona

You are most welcome dear !! I am glad I could help you with downloading and organizing the episodes. 

God bless you too 😇 🤗

Originally posted by: hj42928

yes sona...episode 460 26 june 2019 is not in the list...thnkx for heighligting...i hope shakshi add kr dy... :)

And yeah deariees I am sorry I missed episode 460. Though I have uploaded it now. Please check and let me know. 

Here is the link :-   Episode460 

Love 

Sakshi

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

You are most welcome dear !! I am glad I could help you with downloading and organizing the episodes. 

God bless you too 😇 🤗

And yeah deariees I am sorry I missed episode 460. Though I have uploaded it now. Please check and let me know. 

Here is the link :-   Episode460 

Love 

Sakshi

ohh thnkxxx dear...😊