sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aardhan

Thanks Sakshi! Will wait for you to upload. It will be worth it! 😊

Trying To Upload Few Tonight !!🤗

IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Think I posted a comment but I am not sure so commenting again. Dont want to take risk of not thanking you for the great work you have done. Truly grateful for downloading and giving these episodes because I was having a hard time downloading from videoder. 

This is quicker and I can be assured that I have them all here. By any chance do you happen to have 5th september 2018 epi because its been missing from sonyliv for a year now I think. Please do share if you have it!

varsha joshi thumbnail

Thank you so much for uploading all the videos!

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

u r doing great work...😊

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Think I posted a comment but I am not sure so commenting again. Dont want to take risk of not thanking you for the great work you have done. Truly grateful for downloading and giving these episodes because I was having a hard time downloading from videoder. 

This is quicker and I can be assured that I have them all here. By any chance do you happen to have 5th september 2018 epi because its been missing from sonyliv for a year now I think. Please do share if you have it!

You are most welcome Sims ❤️Thats really sweet.  Since I got to know people are facing problem in viewing the episodes and I had downloaded all of them for me so thought why not to share with you all if I can.  It's great to hear it easied your job. 

Episode 263 of Sept 5th 2018, The "who blinks first" fame. I am afraid I don't have that one, but if you are in India you can watch it on jio tv. I'll share the link. Meanwhile I am trying to figure out some way to get it offline.  

Do let me know.  🤗 

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 4 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: varsha joshi

Thank you so much for uploading all the videos!

You are most welcome dear ❤️

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

u r doing great work...😊

Thank you once again buddy 🤗

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

You are most welcome Sims ❤️Thats really sweet.  Since I got to know people are facing problem in viewing the episodes and I had downloaded all of them for me so thought why not to share with you all if I can.  It's great to hear it easied your job. 

Episode 263 of Sept 5th 2018, The "who blinks first" fame. I am afraid I don't have that one, but if you are in India you can watch it on jio tv. I'll share the link. Meanwhile I am trying to figure out some way to get it offline.  

Do let me know.  🤗 

Yes there were people here who lived outside india who were having a hard time watching episodes. I am not good with technology (my grandma works computer better than I do)  so I didn't know how to help. 

Ahh I really want to see that episode. I am in India so luck is in my favour. Do share the jiotv link. 

Bundles of love, 

Sims