Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Yes yes...tv actors are all third grade and deserve no opportunity on the big screen ...but floppies like Sid,Arjun, Abhishek etc deserve tons and tons of chances 

Umm comparing him to floppies like Sid, Arjun or Abhishek doesn't change the fact that isn't pleasing to the eyes in fact I find one of the most ugly looking actors along with arjun, also his acting is too tv serial hamming types and his over enthusiastic dancing the less said the better. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Umm comparing him to floppies like Sid, Arjun or Abhishek doesn't change the fact that isn't pleasing to the eyes in fact I find one of the most ugly looking actors along with arjun, also his acting is too tv serial hamming types and his over enthusiastic dancing the less said the better. 

Thats alright... finding him a bad actor is your opinion but this utter disregard for TV actors narrative is my problem...what in the world is tv serial acting ? Its either bad acting or good acting....

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Thats alright... finding him a bad actor is your opinion but this utter disregard for TV actors narrative is my problem...what in the world is tv serial acting ? Its either bad acting or good acting....

The type of acting which is fit and is usually done in most TV serials, that type of overacting. Giving forced expression on everything.