Preeta ki shaadi... akhir kisse hogi?

Poll

Half way Down the track.. Who will Preeta get married this time?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Now that I feel we are half way down the marriage track, (Yes you read that right my friends/foes/strangers Just HALF way down this track) let us all make our choices again. This time as we already know the speed at which this track is moving and the mind-set of ALL the Preeta ke ashiqs, I want to know what the majority believe will happen at the end of this track. I would clarify the fact that I want to know who you think the makers will get Preeta married to at the end of this track, or if you think she won't be married at all, the poll is NOT ABOUT WHO YOU WANT Preeta to get married to. You can elaborate on that part at the comment section. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think that Sherlynโ€™s baby will be born before we know who Preeta will get married to!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by LoLo - 4 years ago
Mahiyaa thumbnail

Offcours the end game is rishabh preeta.

Preeran marriage will not happen this time too. The makers don't have any interest in preeran they love only prithvi, he will never get exposed, the preeran scenes are all lollypop scenes the actual show related scenes are between rishabh and preeta and they will get married sooner or later, preeran has no future,they will never be together

I wanna congratulate rishabh fans in advance coz eventually you guys will get what you want and the preeran fandom as always will just get lollypop๐Ÿ˜‚ makers will make our fool.

Like many preeran fans I have also stopped watching the show as the future is going to be painful it is better to quit at right time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just came here to congratulate rishabh fans as their population is more here๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

aisha_aashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiyaa

Offcours the end game is rishabh preeta.

Preeran marriage will not happen this time too. The makers don't have any interest in preeran they love only prithvi, he will never get exposed, the preeran scenes are all lollypop scenes the actual show related scenes are between rishabh and preeta and they will get married sooner or later, preeran has no future,they will never be together

I wanna congratulate rishabh fans in advance coz eventually you guys will get what you want and the preeran fandom as always will just get lollypop๐Ÿ˜‚ makers will make our fool.

Like many preeran fans I have also stopped watching the show as the future is going to be painful it is better to quit at right time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just came here to congratulate rishabh fans as their population is more here๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So true!! The makers only think of saving Prithivi and Shrlyn....and when it come to Preeta marriage it will be definitely going to happen with Rishabh...and Preeran will only going to be used as TRP raiser nothing else.....big disappointment for PREERAN fan....I have already stopped watching the show...just coming here to know what's going on in the show and guess what...nothing has changed....!!!

Mathi79 thumbnail

I badly want Rishab to get married to Preeta.eagerly waiting to watch their love chemistry post marriage 

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would want Preeta to get married to Rishabh but at this point it is legally unviable, so I think she is going to get married to Karan........... for now. I mean all R's end-up with P is Ekta land.

Mahiyaa thumbnail

Hum log beth k dukh hi mana sakte h๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Question should be preeta ki shadi "kab" hogi and hogi but ya nahi๐Ÿคฃ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

I would want Preeta to get married to Rishabh but at this point it is legally unviable, so I think she is going to get married to Karan........... for now. I mean all R's end-up with P is Ekta land.

๐Ÿคฃ