Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Unres 

This was truly amazing. Prerna's feelings her change of heart realizing she was wrong about him Her care 

Viewers would need something like this

Bajaj is papa and Damaad no1 he will also prove to be the best husband koi mauka toh de

Cookie Rishabh are adorable I am in love with this family

Cookie is protecting her dad from her bua 

Loved it.

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Wooohooooo...it was  really heart touching. 

First, the big applause for the picture, everytime Rishabh hand folded in front of Prerna's mother in namastey mode, I noticed a kid in him who wanted to ask apology of his mother for his unintentional mistake. 

Will be back after rest of the feedback. 

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish this really happens in the serial. Behind the cold demeanor Mr Bajaj is a softy and has a very big heart. 

sparkling_gems thumbnail

First of all I m truly truly sorry Ankie for being this late in giving my feedback but its not entirely my fault either. IF is to be blamed too. Everytime I tried posting a comment, it says error. 

Anyways...story is undoubtedly an amazing read. Glad to see Prerna and Mrs. Sharma realizing the worth of Mr. Bajaj. And about the time when Prerna thought that whoever she is closed to, she has to lose him/ her and even a thought of losing Mr. Bajaj, how it scared her, was really heart touching. 

And later how saasu ma took care of damad ji  bass mera toh dil hee aa gaya iss scene par.. 

Kash hum aisa kuch seria mein bhi dekhen.  

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just for a reference i was watching that court wala epi ....in that around 18:02 when B falls on P and A comes running in to the court....u actually see Anupam giving him a casual and little smiling welcome....hahahaha don't know it was in the scene yaa shooting ka part tha..πŸ˜†

MayurChan thumbnail

One more thing SRK and EK had more chemistry in that promo...πŸ˜†

MayurChan thumbnail

Finally Read this one too...

One thing is for Sure....this series of OSes of yours can be turned into a series like a sequel to one and another like interlinking the story lines yet like a OS..i hope so you are getting my point...

i liked the writing very much...

B getting all emotional with Veena Ji is still a little bit too much for me as even the show one is not helping to imagine these things....the only good thing i can remember is her telling that " Bajaj ne bahut bure kaam kiya hai kai burai bhi hai par uska Dil sahi jagah pe hai "

very good OS..πŸ‘

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aww this was so beautiful β€οΈ

Prerna caring for Rishabh and realising her mistakes❀️

Kukki ka reaction toh kabhi dekhne hi nahi mila show main πŸ€”

Veena realised that he was not wrong and she forgives him, saath main gajar ka hawla bhi leke aai 

Kukki playing Imitating her Dad πŸ˜Ž

Prerna, Kukki and Rishabh on the same bed 

Yeh read karne ke baad aur stories read karna hai, Abhi jaldi jaldi likho 

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for opening it 

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Read it again 

Can we have Bajju-Veena relationship 2.0 in the show?! 

He has done so much for her daughter in the last eight years! He deserves some love from Pre as well as her mother πŸ˜’

Ps: reading the part where she pampers him and caresses his head makes me so emotional πŸ˜­