PreRish OS : Fikar Thi Unhe 22/8/19

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Absolutely loved it❤️❤️ and I hope the last bit between Saasuma Damaad ji happens in the show too...you did abs justice to create this piece of wonderful writing around  the ongoing track and its rightful expected conclusion ❤️

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Reserved

EDIT

How could you dismiss such a good work like that? 😲😡

Trust me, this is damn good! 

I like how you used Prerna’s point of view and her remorseful state of mind to weave this OS and did full justice to the several changing dynamics present here. Her monologues were heartfelt and effortlessly portrayed the shifts in her relationship with her husband. The opening paragraph depicting her frantic state and fears upon beholding Mr Bajaj’s state at the hospital was really well-written. Then her reaction upon staring at his serene face oozing vulnerability and a concealed side was so endearing. 

The paragraphs depicting her realization and regret had a natural flow and I’m glad she finally discarded the perception enforced by others. The mind vs heart lines were nice and reminded me of a monologue of RB from season 1. 

The care scenes were endearing and the dialogues from the show blended really well with the one-shot. I imagined Veena-RB scenes and hope we get at least 10% of it in the show.  

Superb! 👏

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

🥳

Anki jaansmiley31

Starting mein jo bol rahi thi bakwas  hai and all toh sun le... If this is tera bakwas garbage  then I will say plz aise hi bakwas likh the raho and serve us 

It's was ek dum beautiful smiley42 

Papa and cookie Jaan smiley42 Hayesmiley42 kitne pyaare pyaare the I could imagine it smiley42

Cookie acting like papa Bajaj smiley42 mere Ko ye scene chahiye abh smiley14dono teddy'ssmiley42

Mr .Mehra usage accha thasmiley20

Mr.Vyas toh abh hero bangayesmiley36

Beech beech mein woh ek dum Bajjish wale expressions mast the smiley14

Current track beautifully use karke future dikha hai tunesmiley32

Tere os padh ne ki baat mera expectations on future track badh Gaya hai. I hope Aisa hai beautiful wala milesmiley42 Lekin pata hai sach smiley36itni jaldi tubelight jalegi nahismiley36

Ending accha tha that shot between veena and bajaj. Lekin thoda jaldi tune shooting Kiya iss scene Ko  laga mere Ko . I wanted more there specially that ice break moment between damaad and mil and then followed by lap scene .

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 4 years ago

Reserved..Ankieeeeeeeeee..🤗🥳

Beautiful story ❤️

Everything was described perfectly! 

I wish this happened in show as well 

Thank you 🤗

This was garbage..???😲 kuch bhi..😡 

Loved it yaara.. Kitna beautiful tha...

Mr. Mehra's part.. I want Mr. Mehra's bond with pre now... 🥳

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago

Let me reserve. Will read and comment in leisure. :) 

Originally posted by -RD-

Absolutely loved it❤️❤️ and I hope the last bit between Saasuma Damaad ji happens in the show too...you did abs justice to create this piece of wonderful writing around  the ongoing track and its rightful expected conclusion ❤️

i wanted to add so much of SaaS and Daamad honestly but someone had to help me :( 

Thank you so much RDi Mod ji 🤗 i am so glad you liked this OS of mine which is entirely garbage

🤣 

Originally posted by komlika

Beautiful story ❤️

Everything was described perfectly! 

I wish this happened in show as well 

Thank you 🤗

aww thank you so much for appreciating this garbage. 🤗 no honestly I wanted to write something else and i wrote something else. The end as a result such a mess. Could have been so much better. 🙄 Thank you so much ❤️🤗