manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey Peeps, 

so we get the outburst of Kaira and finally we will see the fear of Naira for Kairav, as to what she felt and compelled her to run away, Finally heard what Niara had felt, further they both had an emotional outburst, but what now, as Niara has assured Vedika she will go away, and precap shows she is trying to mend ways with Singhania's. 

ultimately family, but nothing changes she is targeted everytime. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After a fruitless hospital drama, it was a good change when they both discussed their issues...it was beautifully enacted by the two of them..it is clear that Kartik isnt really apologetic about his questioning Naira's character and nor does Naira think she did any wrong taking away his son, basically for her two wrongs make right😔

Going by the precap I don't feel she is getting any acceptance in her own family this soon..also Naira leaving for Goa will surely trigger a custody track from Kartik's side...this lady can't be trusted , she ran away before and can do again(in the words of Kartik) and hence he will surely go for custody of his son

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blackwater

After a fruitless hospital drama, it was a good change when they both discussed their issues...it was beautifully enacted by the two of them..it is clear that Kartik isnt really apologetic about his questioning Naira's character and nor does Naira think she did any wrong taking away his son, basically for her two wrongs make right😔

Going by the precap I don't feel she is getting any acceptance in her own family this soon..also Naira leaving for Goa will surely trigger a custody track from Kartik's side...this lady can't be trusted , she ran away before and can do again(in the words of Kartik) and hence he will surely go for custody of his son

If she runs I can’t entirely blame karthik for demanding custody but still hope he doesn’t try to take her from Kairav completely given Kairav still needs his mother in his life but I don’t have any expectations that karthik would even consider what kairav’s happiness is just as naira isn’t.

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

If she runs I can’t entirely blame karthik for demanding custody but still hope he doesn’t try to take her from Kairav completely given Kairav still needs his mother in his life but I don’t have any expectations that karthik would even consider what kairav’s happiness is just as naira isn’t.

Exactly my thoughts...I wrote in another post that if Kartik claims for custody it is same as what she is planning to do now...she will get no sympathy from viewers then...hasn't she seen how important a father is for her son and how attached has Kartik become to Kairav, all this for whom, Vedika 🤔

In all this their egos will be their priority instead of their child...they touched the legal aspect of Vedika and Kartik's marriage today, I hope this aspect is further explored and not left here

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

kartik n naira both of them responsible for the present situation.Plus dadi aag Mai ghee ka kaam kar rahi hai.Dadi always supporting illegal things.🙄😑😐😕.Rather then that maker also making this track very depressing! Without vedika kartik wedding track they can continue the story. Kartik and Maura blaming to each other  but, they have to realize that in between they lost their  5 years which will never came back.Now, both of them should understand what their child lost in these 5 years, and they should keep their fight aside.Naira should take stand for kairav's and her rights .Still she is not thinking of kairav happiness as she told to vedika hum chale jaye ge.Why?Kairav deserve agood, peaceful, happy life with their parents.That's true maker needs story to stretch the storyline but they dragging it. Without  showing kartik's marriage they can shown us how will kairav  play a cupid role for their parents to stay them together. they should realise their fault for eachother.Then this show will looks positive.For the sake of trp they unnecessarily introduced vedika's character .

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beanstalk04

kartik n naira both of them responsible for the present situation.Plus dadi aag Mai ghee ka kaam kar rahi hai.Dadi always supporting illegal things.🙄😑😐😕.Rather then that maker also making this track very depressing! Without vedika kartik wedding track they can continue the story. Kartik and naira  blaming to each other  but, they have to realize that in between they lost their  5 years which will never came back.Now, both of them should understand what their child lost in these 5 years, and they should keep their fight aside.Naira should take stand for kairav's and her rights .Still she is not thinking of kairav happiness as she told to vedika hum chale jaye ge.Why?Kairav deserve agood, peaceful, happy life with their parents.That's true maker needs story to stretch the storyline but they dragging it. Without  showing kartik's marriage they can shown us how will kairav  play a cupid role for their parents to stay them together. they should realise their fault for eachother.Then this show will looks positive.For the sake of trp they unnecessarily introduced vedika's character .

LunaNova thumbnail

What sadistic leads they don't care for the poor kid's emotions and needs..they are just enjoying the blame game..why can't they opt for shared custody if they can't tolerate each other..Kairav can spend somedays with mom and some with dad..the poor kid has always wishes for a complete family..but they need drama so they will show the typical custody battle but don't know how custody battle can happen without divorce..wow only in brain dead TV land..

and I don't want that Vedika to try become Kairav's Momma..she herself is a weak child who needs someone's care so how can she care a child?..maybe If Kartik takes away Kairav from Naira Kairav will starve and refuse to love Kartik then Kartik will realise the importance of Kairav's real mother..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Exactly my thoughts...I wrote in another post that if Kartik claims for custody it is same as what she is planning to do now...she will get no sympathy from viewers then...hasn't she seen how important a father is for her son and how attached has Kartik become to Kairav, all this for whom, Vedika 🤔

In all this their egos will be their priority instead of their child...they touched the legal aspect of Vedika and Kartik's marriage today, I hope this aspect is further explored and not left here

Considering i no longer watch could you please tell me exactly what was said about the legal aspect of vedika and karthik’s marriage please?

LunaNova thumbnail

Dadi is the worst..please make a new spin off show for her..maybe a horror show Dadi the Dayan..and send her away from this show..then it will be far less annoying. 

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
manisha11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As per the law Naira coz she is the mother has rights on Kairav, as the child is small and needs his mother than father. with regards to outburst they both needed that, Kartik is no mood to accept his fault, it seems to be normal for him that ek question hi tho tha, but he is not understanding the depth of the question was the pain and heart that he which shattered into pieces. what i feel he was gaining sympathy for 5 years. which was his own guilt. 

For Naira she took the decision for her child and thats what she told what would had happened if Kartik asked about Kairav's paternity. And the circumstances he was talking about was his own mind and actually there is no guarantee Kartik would not had questioned it. 

With respect to Singhania's I can only say yes they have the right to get angry but eventually they will understand the pain. and if I am not mistaken i read somewhere when ever Kaira fight Keesh id affected Kirti's life comes to spin. may be thats what Naira thought 

Edited by manisha11 - 4 years ago